Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Fighting for us or fighting for himself?? (Page 3)

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Jammy:

Kline all I can say, is that all a greedy actor can care about is money. They dont give a damn what happens to thier character. So lets just say that if Samir is greedy then I dont think so he would have left the show over the change in his character. Does a greedy artist cares?? all a greedy actor ever cares is the money he gets and for that even if he/she has to do a scene where she sleeps with her sisters husband/wife they do that. They dont care!!  Also it is a fact that samir doesnt mind playing a character which is not always goody goody, This is prooven from the show DKCH. Where he plays a casanova.

Greed is not always in form of money.It comes in different forms.Power,Fame,best chunk of a pie........many.

SS greeed is not money.Rather it's coming into the main role from that of a guest at the expense of the entire story and it's lead man,Apporva.

For me Sameer's character was hardly turning negative.Just developing certain normal human flaws.And if they have to get back to the main story,they have to bring certain changes.If he stays just as he is,how are they going to break up??What's the point in telling a fan - 'there are problems'?????As he refused to shoot after such an important part,probably they were forces to show him drunk or else not show him at alll.Probably they are trying to reason with him.So they made do with the recycled scene.Beleive me,they must have been more appalled than us for being forced to do so.Producing any show can be a gigantic task.Problem actors only compound their existing ones.Here Sameer is thinking only and only of himself.T & D have to think of the whole production,sets,costs,costumes,roles,post production formalities,airing the show on time,keeping up the schedule,along with 50 odd cast and crew members along with keeping up with the viewers expectations and God knows what else.

Not shooting for a show without giving proper notice is unprofessional. He suddenly wants to play the lead role and that's greedy.There are other actors in the show who have certain expectations of their own character.So if they don't get it their own way,what do they do,refuse to shoot???That way we would have been seeing the back of a body double in every episode for the last six months!!!!!!!!!Parmeet was unhappy with his role.But rather than use stunt tactics he made his intentions clear.

There was a character in Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi.Till today she is known better for that role.she used to go - Ara ra ra...

She had differences and she was thrown out .She was never replaced and the show is still going on.

One might say it was Ekta's show which hardly make sense anyway.I agree.But my point is that when an actor thinks the show is on air due to him or her and it will freeze if he is not there,the arrogance of it is so shameful.

Sameer should have at least continued to shoot and then exited the show at an appropriate point if he was unhappy.By refusing to shoot and using his popularity as a weapon to keep the producers dangling he not only ruined a beautiful show but showed how vain and selfish an actor can become just to further his own image and become a lead.

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

all i  can say is guys, please dont feel that what i wrote  about him fighting for his fans, in litreal meaning, i was like going on and on to him, about his character in the show, and i'm like its the best for me, he then said that he understood, how much he appriciated that, and that his fans mean a lot to him. please guys i was tooooo excited to meet him, so i just penned down my emotions.

He did not tell me anything about the show, as you all have gathered by my new post that, its to personal for him, and i understand that very much.....

guys, please lets not be judgemental...its my request.......

luvs, deepika

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amaypranay

all i  can say is guys, please dont feel that what i wrote  about him fighting for his fans, in litreal meaning, i was like going on and on to him, about his character in the show, and i'm like its the best for me, he then said that he understood, how much he appriciated that, and that his fans mean a lot to him. please guys i was tooooo excited to meet him, so i just penned down my emotions.

He did not tell me anything about the show, as you all have gathered by my new post that, its to personal for him, and i understand that very much.....

guys, please lets not be judgemental...its my request.......

luvs, deepika

In view of this, I think this topic is meaningless. Hence shall close the topic. Let's not make a fellow member feel bad that something they posted in their excitement caused all this confusion..

Deepika,

We do appretiate your sharing your inforamtion and excitement with us. Hope this will continue.. we are all still waiting for the photos and the whole conversation.. don't let us down.. Wink

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 22 November 2004 at 5:34pm

Go to top