Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
WOW!! everything RK does becomes a breaking news...lol...I just loved the bonding between RK and his FIL...I really missed this in the show...Above all a very entertaining update
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Poorva.

Unresd on pg 1

i saw it dear
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishuv

congrats for your new story, its super romantic Thanks a lot buddy,... yeah RK RK RK... he shaped the story It showed how rk handles madhu he he. and madhu was crazy she is crazy, just for him, she wants a divorce just for a honeymoon tiff? that was just another of her antics, an empty threat which payed off but shamsher malik was even more crazy of course he's madhu's dad. but he saved rk from a shock n also played cupid...

dips is a positive character ?didn't expect that. even i wanted to shw her as a vamp, but didn't hav enough space as this was just an os
why does advocate rishab kundra want to hide his marital status ?? he's a simple person. they didn't plan on hiding, its just that he hates those big grand weddings n media hovering him.

all the best for your final exam.thanks a lot.its finally over. you would definitely come out with flying colors !!.thanks a lot.its finally over. hope n pray so
yeah maths paper was tough like hell.. but chem esp organic was tough for me.
i hope they would give grace marks in maths as re conducting the exam is a tedious procedure. yup. i the heck don't want to fail.

madhumeandyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: rishbalafan9

Unres on page 1

Hey Merliah don't get upset for exam ..if the exam is tough for all then you will get grace marks for sure...keep hoping for the gud and best of luck for your final exam...

thanks a lot naina. saw it. replied to it too. thank u so much. hope n pray for it. exams finally over
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahimesha

wonderful os😃

thanks a lot buddy. glad u like it
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: v.p.joshi

Superb os 

thanks a lot buddy. glad u like it. thank u
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Evil_Angel--

lovely os...!! Rk's lawyer status reminds me of dahleez... Madhu is stuck on her want-to-go-to-honeymoon thing... Rk & his FIL has lovely bond... Half truth is more dangerous... Rk & vidyut sought it all... Thanks for pm...😊

thanks a lot aaniya.yup but even rk n madhu both wants to go for honey moon. but madhu did all these coz she's become restless. yup rk n mallik has a very cute relation, thats how rk fell in lov with his daughter. thats what friends are for. ur welcome buddy
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anntempleton

Lovely os.

It was cute  and funny. Rk as a lawyer was amazing and madhu filing for divorce was funny.  Mr.honeymoon was too hilarious. 

thanks a lot buddy. glad u like it. thank u so much for reading n commenting
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojitha96

Awesome lovely os very beautifully written loved it

thanks a lot buddy. happy that u like it
madhumeandyou thumbnail
Originally posted by: manna43

Fabulous os.Advocate Rk.wow !Cool rk n jungli billi Madhu

Enjoyed every bit.write more.
Don't worry about ur maths ,all will be well.
Best of luck for last exam n thanks for pm.

thanks a lot. glad u like it. sure will continue writing. insha allah.exams over. thank u so much . me too praying for all to be well. ur welcome