I dont want any such favours, I dont give any such favours- Adarsh - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Agree with all your points and nice writeup Shruthi.
There are bound to be greys and we can already see Adarsh reaching out to Swadheenta and giving her favors.
And this is how I guess they will complete each other without compromising what they stand for.

they have both chosen to be in their respective professions because of what they believe in.They could have taken up any other career otherwise.When one is in services which effect the public/people at large,all the decisions have to be made with utmost care and diligence.

If they have to let go of their beliefs ,it would defy the purpose of them being where they are.

there are hundreds of IAS officers who leave services within 2-3 years of service.Many continue and get lost in the crowd and just try to remain silent while losing out on their passion.
It is a difficult job where even if you want to do good and it is not beneficial to  some powerful politician,you will be transferred to a lowkey dept or get a punishment posting.

there are ways to get things done in stealth and that is where streetsmarts come in place.
It is obvious how Adarsh is quite good at getting things done by goodwill.hence the name Robinhood,very few bureacrats take that path,but it's the most productive.When you are friends and nice to even the lowest level workers and take care of them,they will stand for you.

Swadheenta on the other hand is far from getting things done by niceties.A simple observational conversation works wonders many a times.

Also,Swa never got the time to build her network of khabris which is essential in law.So Adarsh is the man and lo he is shakshat bhagwan ka vardaan for her.

yesterday's episode also highlighted how Administrative services and law are more of power and status defining jobs and less of service for societal upliftment.Hows NGOs are looked down upon ,even though they fight and get a lot of things done ,but never have thesame status or money.
This is a common parameter between services like law, Medicine,Police and Administration.
The number of people who enter these professions with the aim and passion to develop and change the society for good are less whereas the number of those who want status,money and power through these professions are more.

But the majority are those who start of well and get corrupted midway through it.

Hoping for Swa and Adarsh to not lose their passions ,ideals and belief ,because those are the bane of their existence.That is what both of them breathe for.

Edited by docdocgo - 8 years ago
@doc very nice post and you covered yesterday's points also. I was planning to make separate post on it as I watched it just now only on hotstar. Yes to continue with passion in such professions is a real big thing because you rightly pointed out the pitfalls.
Originally posted by shruthiravi

@doc very nice post and you covered yesterday's points also. I was planning to make separate post on it as I watched it just now only on hotstar. Yes to continue with passion in such professions is a real big thing because you rightly pointed out the pitfalls.

I was unable to load hotstar on laptop yesterday. I go restless at 10:30 pm and try other links but very rarely do they work..How i wish the show aired at an earlier time slot.
The track is getting interesting.