Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS HERE'S WISHING YOU ALL HAPPPYYY HOLIII!!!! ENJOY THIS DAY TO IT'S UTMOST WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS. HOPE THIS HOLI BRINGS ALL THE BRIGHT COLORS TO YOUR LIFE AND LEAVES YOU WITH MANY COLORFUL MEMORIES WHICH YOU CAN CHERISH THROUGHOUT YOUR LIFE! β€οΈ
Edited by RNpoint1857 - 8 years ago
RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvraj4ever

Loved this one...

Thank you will update soon! I have completed Rajveer-Naina Point 1857, if you are interested in reading πŸ˜Š
RNlove4life thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha...amazing di..! and it seems to be a continuation of their confession on point 1857..πŸ‘πŸ‘
RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RNlove4life

haha...amazing di..! and it seems to be a continuation of their confession on point 1857..πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you πŸ˜³ yes it is a continuation of that part πŸ˜‰
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow.. festive season and new FF on RN...
nice part.. waise in LRL , they celebrated only Diwali and our other 2 national festivals..

and Holi always brings and fills colours in everyone's life ... and especially when two are in love then this festival always spreads its magic..

come to an update... dear Huda .. hamare Captain hamesha handsome dikhte hain.. isme koi nayi baat nahin.. Holi or Diwali.. there is no difference..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ 

Aalekh and coffee.. odd combination.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. and that too on the day of Holi when he has right to drink his DAWA...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

So here holi comes a week after point 1857... waise Naina ko bhi aur cadet singh ko bhi pehle rang lagane ka haq Rajveer Sir ka hi hai.. so just enjoy cadet..!!πŸ˜†

and Ria dear.. Please PM me.. yesterday you mentioned about this new story in your one of replies in Point 1857 thread .. so i came to know about this story.. so please PM me..

take care.. πŸ˜Š
RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrumi

Wow.. festive season and new FF on RN...

nice part.. waise in LRL , they celebrated only Diwali and our other 2 national festivals..

and Holi always brings and fills colours in everyone's life ... and especially when two are in love then this festival always spreads its magic..

come to an update... dear Huda .. hamare Captain hamesha handsome dikhte hain.. isme koi nayi baat nahin.. Holi or Diwali.. there is no difference..πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ 

Aalekh and coffee.. odd combination.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. and that too on the day of Holi when he has right to drink his DAWA...πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

So here holi comes a week after point 1857... waise Naina ko bhi aur cadet singh ko bhi pehle rang lagane ka haq Rajveer Sir ka hi hai.. so just enjoy cadet..!!πŸ˜†

and Ria dear.. Please PM me.. yesterday you mentioned about this new story in your one of replies in Point 1857 thread .. so i came to know about this story.. so please PM me..

take care.. πŸ˜Š

Hi frankly I didn't PM anyone for this fic. πŸ˜› I thought I'll complete it first and then let everyone know. 😊 They all came to know by themselves or else why wouldn't I PM you? πŸ˜³
Kool11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow nw  story.great start.but is it off or ss.just rocking part go ahead
RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kool11

Wow nw  story.great start.but is it off or ss.just rocking part go ahead

I think it is SS but with me you never know when a OS or SS turns to a FF πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† So haven't used any category as for yet will decide later πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Mrumi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RNpoint1857

<font size="5" color="#ff0000">Hi frankly I didn't PM anyone for this fic. πŸ˜›I thought I'll complete it first and then let everyone know. 😊They all came to know by themselves or else why wouldn't I PM you?😳</font>

Ohhh... its ok.. i thought.. galtise you missed me.. 😊
its perfectly fine...
RNpoint1857 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrumi

Ohhh... its ok.. i thought.. galtise you missed me.. 😊
its perfectly fine...

No problem πŸ˜³