Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaniBande thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Vidya, gs- Great pictures of LP PM. Thanks. 👏

All of you JYRG fans, glad to see many names again. seems new thread brought old friends back to forum. Keep posting. 

Once again Dipali thanks you for the new thread. 
It feels good to see that there are so many people still wanting to discuss abt LP-PM. Cheers!

BTW, here is review of DholTaashe (finally) in Loksatta:

http://www.loksatta.com/manoranjan-news/dhol-tashe-play-1217305/

Seems LP's acting is very much appreciated. Way to go LP.
Waiting to see PM in some nice project soon.

Edited by JaniBande - 8 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
GS, thanks for those photos of PM. She just looks AWESOME in that black dress. I doubt if she has ever looked slimmer than this.Edited by kamalsh56 - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
Excellent Pics of PM at Ma. Ta. Sanmaan. Looks ravishing, fresh and well maintained. 
Neha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vish15

Oh great! Well done Dipali! A yet new thread for PM LP lovers and we are already on 3 rd page !!!

They both may not be on talking terms with each other but never mind, we all have great patience and will keep hoping to see them together one day and experience that magic again.
@Neha, even i found out that all episodes from 1 st May onwards have vanished from you tube and even zee's official website. Thats so sad ! Meaning we will never be able to see the most interesting 'pune track' ?
Their chemistry in pune track iwas unpaallel, they looked so free so relaxed in their scenes!
If anybody has any solution to this ???

@ Vish--Due to chitra's track 😡   I had stopped watching JYRG,. stupid student(sidhhant?) track was very disappointing..(Aditya's idea of celebrating Meghna's Birthday with siddhant? was height of joke! then I very irregularly watched episodes...
So I just wanted to watch their Pune track..Upto 30 April 15 (season 1) all episodes are on You tube..except 13th june.season 2 episodes are directed to OZee .you need to download the app.
all old ZM serials are available on OZEE except JYRG,No episodes are loaded 😭...that too JYRG is in Tamil serial section so I have mailed this all to OZEE's response team to upload it,hope they will take action soon..
Neha16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JaniBande

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Vidya, gs- Great pictures of LP PM. Thanks.👏</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">All of you JYRG fans, glad to see many names again. seems new thread brought old friends back to forum. Keep posting.</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Once again Dipali thanks you for the new thread.</font>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color="#0000ff">It feels good to see that there are so many people still wanting to discuss abt LP-PM. Cheers!</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">BTW, here is review of DholTaashe (finally) in Loksatta:</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">http://www.loksatta.com/manoranjan-news/dhol-tashe-play-1217305/</font>

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Seems LP's acting is very much appreciated. Way to go LP.
Waiting to see PM in some nice project soon.</font>

Dholtashe is really well directed & best play I would say,everybody acted so well,good teamwork.
I have seen its first show in Pune 31th jan (LP ko milneka moka kese chodungi 😉 )
his timing,dialogue delivery,acting was amazing. In second half of play there were so many Ovya(Tukaramnchya),khup mothe mothe sanwad,Ovya pan to sahaj mhanat hota.
Don't miss chance to watch the paly.
I met him after the show...I was just on cloud 9 cant forget the meeting.he is very humble & down to earthEdited by Neha16 - 8 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail
Dipali - i guess DT has never been played in thane yet. If it comes, you have a chance to meet LP !
dipalimanish thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Dipali - i guess DT has never been played in thane yet. If it comes, you have a chance to meet LP !

I think there was one show in thane, MandarD had posted his nd his wife's photo with LP and his co-actor at that time. So I guess I have lost one chance already. Lets see if they have more shows coming up in thane.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
@Mishkil, The first show of DT was at Gadkari Thane.
satvika1 thumbnail
pm is parineeti chopra of marathi industry . 
mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: satvika1

pm is parineeti chopra of marathi industry . 

😕😕 in what way ? you will end up hurting many sentiments here...😆 just for looks - she is much better than parineeti chopra ! Edited by mishkil88 - 8 years ago