Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
WA kya hota hai?

@Krish-- How many day are you going to stay the same?

@Nabs--Tu CNB dekh rai ho kya? 🤣
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aaru,tu avi taak yaha kyu? 
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Alia is childish
her acting is avg
but she do movies with good script like highway and bw masala movies!!
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bloomfield

WA kya hota hai?

what's app
Bloomfield thumbnail
Chalo bye, I am going to the doc now. Will try to come at night. Bye all!
Bloomfield thumbnail
toh update kar na...it has new emojis...bas. 🤣
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

WA kya hota hai?

Yup. maza atai hai jis tara mocking karta hai actors ko i like it.🤣
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail
Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

Ram tery ko mai kal congo dai diya aur nahi doungi.🤣

mere ko vo vali khushkhabri chahiye
if u know what I mean 😉
.CAFFEINELOVER thumbnail

Chalo bye, I am going to the doc now. Will try to come at night. Bye all!

recover soon aaru
bye tc
Bloomfield thumbnail

Fawad Khan gets candid with India- Forums

In a candid chat Fawad Khan shares about his wife, his upcoming films and his crazy female fan following...

Sunday, March 20, 2016 | 7:00:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)
 14 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/Bollywood

It's a bring sunny afternoon and Fawad as always is calm, composed and all set for an hour long chat to share his Bollywood experience along with giving insights of his Pakistani and upcoming films.

Fawad looked dapper in his semi formal attire while sitting across the sea. The actor greeted us with his captivating yet charming smile and all throughout the interview maintained his humble nature.

And the conversation begins here...

Fawad, your first film was about Kapoor and Daughters and now it's Kapoor & Sons. So how has your journey been so far?

Journey in between has been very slow. According to many people it took me 2 years to sign a new film. But it has been rewarding and that fruit has been great that I've taken from this. So no regrets regarding that and now I am an official Kapoor as well. (laughs)

You've taken a lot of time for the second movie. Why did it take you so long to come up with your next film?

Bas film hi mujhe ab jaake offer hui thi (laughs). Nai Nai.. There were films that were offered. It is just that I was looking for some space and I wanted to venture in my kind of space which I just wanted to try, something that's more main stream and something that's more my zone. In 'Khoobsurat' I was just testing the waters, in this I've taken a dive in the lake and now I am going to go deep seas diving. So it took me a while because it wasn't of my type what was being offered although it was great stuff.

What was that one thing you liked about the film?

It is an amazing script and the sensibilities are very real and it is so real that you actually get immeresed in it and its not a one character film. So for a film or any other medium the actors involved, it should be like a collabrative one rather than just one person driving the story. So it gives an equal opportunity for everyone to chip in.

You recently revealed that you shy away from women's attention. Why is it so?

Why so? Because I am very afraid and scared for my life. As I know if I don't shy away from that attention then there will be someone waiting at home (My Wife Sadaf) with a knife in a hand. (laughs)

What has been the funniest rumour you have heard about yourself till now?

There has been many as such but the recent one was that I am playing Virat Kohli in M.S.Dhoni: The Untold Story. So that was funniest as I was never approached for the film and neither thought of them.

Karan Johar had said that it's only you who can make his and Alia's mother smile. Are you aware of this kind of popularity among women of that age?

Actually, I am aware of A: Actually, I am more aware of popularity in that age because everyone keeps coming to me and says that my mother is a big fan of yours. So I am more aware of that than the lower age bracket and that makes me sad (laughs) but I enjoy it with the fact that "maa ko accha lag gaya to beti ko pasand aa hi jaaega" (jokes).

You became a household name after "Zindagi Gulzar Hai" and now after your success in Bollywood if given a chance will you return back to TV?

I'd love to be on TV but probably in a different way. I've been a big fan of what I've been watching recently like "Far go", "True Detectives" and "House of Cards". If the content is relevant that is of our society and culture then something on those lines I would like to try. Then I would go back to TV.

Do you think "Zindagi Gulzar Hai" has made you famous here in Bollywood?

Well, it has given me a pretty good introduction to the audience and I think it did help in a certain way to promote 'Khoobsurat' as well. So I was able to touch certain household where TV is more popular.

There's a recent trend of biopic working really well in Bollywood. So is there somebody whom you would like to play and why?

I am working on a biopic of a pop star in Pakistan. His name is Alam Gir and he was basically from East Pakistan before partition of East and West Pakistan. He came to Pakistan when the fall of Dhaka happened.