Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Katori

Loved loved  Kajal-Ianki scene today. They know each other so well.

When Kajal took Janki to the room, Raunak had the best expression "yeh dono auratein pata nahin kya khichdi banayengi par tel mera hi niklega."...😆😆

Precap was nice but seemed totally disconnected from the drama going on currently and today's episode - Especially Kajal-Raunak camaraderie.

I agree  the precap was disconnected. I guess that is the suspense can Kajal really do what Janki is asking her to do? Poor Raunak...all of this is so unfair to him. 

As for the murder mystery my guess is Raunak's uncle had a hand..Janki's brother-in-law...he may want to get rid of Raunak so Janki falls apart and he can start making decisions in the household. Janki has been ruling over everyone with an iron fist.

I wonder if we will see the return of Raunak's dad...it would be nice to see him fight with Janki and bring her down LOL

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: iheartChai

I agree  the precap was disconnected. I guess that is the suspense can Kajal really do what Janki is asking her to do? Poor Raunak...all of this is so unfair to him. 

As for the murder mystery my guess is Raunak's uncle had a hand..Janki's brother-in-law...he may want to get rid of Raunak so Janki falls apart and he can start making decisions in the household. Janki has been ruling over everyone with an iron fist.

I wonder if we will see the return of Raunak's dad...it would be nice to see him fight with Janki and bring her down LOL

I don't know why i have this gut feeling that it is the chachi who is involved in the attacks, so far she has been shown as a very lovey dovey person whom Janki trusts a lot...I think she wants to kill Raunak so that property goes to her children..and yes even I feel Raunak's dad will make a re-entry soon in the show...I am really amazed to see the pace with which the story is progressing...I never expected Munmun and her mom to get exposed in front of Janki and Raunak this soon...I wonder what is in store of the viewers next.
x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anshvi

I don't know why i have this gut feeling that it is the chachi who is involved in the attacks, so far she has been shown as a very lovey dovey person whom Janki trusts a lot...I think she wants to kill Raunak so that property goes to her children..and yes even I feel Raunak's dad will make a re-entry soon in the show...I am really amazed to see the pace with which the story is progressing...I never expected Munmun and her mom to get exposed in front of Janki and Raunak this soon...I wonder what is in store of the viewers next.

Heyy. Even I Feel That It Can Be Vidhi. I Mean Janki Controls Them. So Maybe Vidhi Doesn't Want Her Childrens To Be Ruled By Janki In future. Or it Can Be A Man Wearing Burkha So That One Feels That Its A Lady Who Planned All This.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hell_heaven...

Heyy. Even I Feel That It Can Be Vidhi. I Mean Janki Controls Them. So Maybe Vidhi Doesn't Want Her Childrens To Be Ruled By Janki In future. Or it Can Be A Man Wearing Burkha So That One Feels That Its A Lady Who Planned All This.

Vidhi would be perfect. It definitely looked like a woman in the veil! There are no other characters I can think of. Nidhi is too dedicated to her brother.
KrishVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Wow! We have a discussion thread! I'm so happy😃
Well, I like Vidhi. It would be sad to see her in a negative role
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: V3Od

Wow! We have a discussion thread! I'm so happy😃

Well, I like Vidhi. It would be sad to see her in a negative role

I like her too. But sweetest looking people do the best vamp jobs..😆😆
iheartChai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yes Vidhi is another perfect candidate. Raunak's house is so dangerous! 
Kajal has been trying to run from there but she keeps getting pulled back in LOL 

Mai4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Could be Vidhi sure but the person in the veil looked pretty thin...but u never know

Well todays epi was good. But I really hate to see Vinay and Neeti's situation now. That guy prolly did something bad to Esha and now either the blame would come on Vinay or he'd feel really guilty and be with Esha..dunno but not a good sign for the couple :(
x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Now I Am Sure About One Thing Dat Kajal Is Going To Say Yes Without That Condition Which Janki Asked Her To Put While Agreeing For Marriage. I Am Feeling LOL For Janki Maiyaan. 
Karaali thumbnail
Originally posted by: hell_heaven...

Now I Am Sure About One Thing Dat Kajal Is Going To Say Yes Without That Condition Which Janki Asked Her To Put While Agreeing For Marriage. I Am Feeling LOL For Janki Maiyaan. 

Janki makes me laugh especially when she runs around trying to control Kajal. Almost always backfires..😆😆