Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
How come nisha gets so much time to provide all the khabar to shiv's mom ?? very stupid track. If nisha is earning well and coming from rich background why she would do such work of informer and why would shiv's mom who stays in a village would give so much money ??
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishkil88

How come nisha gets so much time to provide all the khabar to shiv's mom ?? very stupid track. If nisha is earning well and coming from rich background why she would do such work of informer and why would shiv's mom who stays in a village would give so much money ??

Very very illogical everything isπŸ˜•  Looking at Nisha's antics really puts me off πŸ˜‘   and that Shiv's mom is such a dumboπŸ˜•  she still refers to Gauri as kaam wali ladki πŸ˜‘  what nonsense πŸ˜‘

The only saving grace is Shiv and Gauri's budding romance...am really loving it πŸ˜³
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shiv's mother suppose to be wise lady but this lady is trusting that Nisha...
Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank god..Shivs bauji is shown reasonable..😊
..Kimi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Kasa aahe? I made it πŸ˜›
Edited by ..Kimi.. - 7 years ago
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The precap is really promising. The way Shiv and Gauri gazed at each other when his mom was talking of his marriage, looked lovely.
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Things are moving really fast. With Shiv's mom now pressurizing him for marriage it looks like he is going to take the jump and declare his feelings to Gauri. He has warned Venu to keep away as there may be a dhamaka. πŸ˜†
I just like this guy. He is such a go getter.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Things are moving really fast. With Shiv's mom now pressurizing him for marriage it looks like he is going to take the jump and declare his feelings to Gauri. He has warned Venu to keep away as there may be a dhamaka. πŸ˜†
I just like this guy. He is such a go getter.

Yeah he's n has a pure heart no malice against anyone 
kamalsh56 thumbnail
Shiv is really dashing but I really hope Gauri doesn't play spoilsport and insist she is not going to listen to him till he is able to converse in Marathi.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Shiv is really dashing but I really hope Gauri doesn't play spoilsport and insist she is not going to listen to him till he is able to converse in Marathi.

She is capable of doing that. Most stuck-up character on zm

Au contraire Shiv is the most well written character after aditya desai