Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DilMereSuntaNhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Mai kitni buri hu ๐Ÿ˜ญ I am so Late ! Infact the Last One I guess ! .

Congratulations for the Thread both of You ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I ll catch with all the Updates ASAP .

Riya_16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DilMereSuntaNhi

Mai kitni buri hu ๐Ÿ˜ญ I am so Late ! Infact the Last One I guess ! .

Congratulations for the Thread both of You ! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I ll catch with all the Updates ASAP .

Sru, I am just happy that u r here. U can read whenever u want. No issues at all darling. Just concentrate on your studies๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Guys ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
Thank you so much for the love :) 
I will get back to replying to each of you soon.
I've been so crazed ๐Ÿคข
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No shruti me is late comers of our forum..
Awesome updates riya and tha..
Beautifully written..the pain of urmilla is beautifully written..her pain and state should be shown all this in show but I don't expect from them...both of you are fabulous writers...love reading urmilla's pov through your words...brilliant...
VYGA89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update.
Loved it.
KRITII thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
riya and tha
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
amazing yaar, you both are such good writersโค๏ธ
I just love LakshMila and you both made me love them more๐Ÿ˜ณ
the last part was emotional๐Ÿ˜ญ ,  I wonder how did urmila live without him for 14 years ๐Ÿ˜’
keep writing more and more๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Love Kriti :)
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Hi guys :) This is a LakshMila SS that Rii and I are working on :)
Mili, you asked this of us separately, so we decided to do it together ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope you like it, bawli :*
This is just a filler, for the brilliant one that is coming from Rii ๐Ÿค—
As always, give me feedback :) Enjoy guys :)

QUESTIONS

Lakshman relaxed. His room was quiet for once. No mischievous little kids running around.

Karma', he thought. His children were as mischievous as he was. Now he understood how much of a difficult time his three mothers would have had with him and Shatrughan. They were two peas in a pod; devilish, mischievous, and short-tempered, literally and figuratively. But the years had tamed both of them. Well, it had tamed him. Shatrughan still pulled pranks, though most of them involved him these days. That twin of his!

Lakshman paced the length of the room he and his wife shared. His wife! Thinking of her brought a smile on his face; she was his light, his life-breath. He had spent fourteen years away from her; he will not spend a second more.

Where is she?', he thought urgently, suddenly wanting her in the same room, in his arms.

Those words threw him back to something so many years ago, but seemed like yesterday.

Lakshman paced the length of the meadow.

Where is Urmila?', thought the son of Dasharath. I need to talk to her about the engagement, make sure she is comfortable with it. She looked it, but I want to hear the words. Where is she? It would be highly inappropriate to go to the Raj Bhavan to meet her. Oh Shivji!'

Lakshman suddenly stopped pacing.  He smiled. His Mila was here!

He turned around, to see a blushing Urmila entering the meadow. She seemed to be carrying a plate of haldi in her arms.

"Pranaam!", said Lakshman, smirking at Urmila.

Urmila blushed, as Lakshman had hoped she would, looked down shyly, and said, "Pranaam Rajkumar!"

"Devi, you? Here? That too with haldi?", asked Lakshman.

"Ji. I was supposed to give this to your side, and ask you all to take it and give it for us to our sakhis, who will come to take it. I didn't expect to see you here, Rajkumar", said Urmila.

Wasn't she intelligent? She had phrased her question beautifully. Of course, she could. She was the only one other than his brothers to be able to manage his sharp wit.

"I didn't expect to see you here either, Urm-Rajkumari!"

Lakshman did not miss the sharp breath Urmila drew. He smirked. How he enjoyed doing random things like this to her!

Urmila bit part of her lower lip, and gave him a sharp look, resulting in an answering smirk from him. Lakshman knew she knew that he was doing it on purpose. He loved adding flavours to their relationship.

Lakshman looked at Urmila, who now seemed to be pouting at him.

She looks beautiful', thought Lakshman. I just want to.. Woah! Stop right there Lakshman. What are you even thinking? Look at your Mila. Look at her purity and innocence'

Lakshman cleared his throat, and said, "Devi, I have a matter of utmost importance to discuss with you"

"Ji", said Urmila, looking at him, a little tensed.

"Devi, I just wanted to make sure that you are absolutely okay with our wedding? Your father didn't ask you for your permission", said Lakshman.

"Of course I am, Rajkumar. If I hadn't, our wedding won't happen. Pitaji respects all our wishes. He saw my face, and then only accepted the proposal" said Urmila.

"And what was it that your face conveyed, Rajkumari?", asked Lakshman, smirk widening.

"Nothing", said Urmila, blushing, and looking at the ground.

Lakshman moved forward, and stood in front of her. He gripped her chin with his right hand, and slowly lifted her face up. Their eyes met; both pairs of eyes spoke love and promise, trust and understanding.

He could feel her breathing increase. Her heart rate also increased. His entire body felt like it was on flames, the flames of love. Suddenly, Lakshman applied something pasty on her cheek with his left hand. She looked at his hand, and realized that he had put haldi on her. She blushed, and looked at him. Meeting his tender eyes, she smiled lovingly, her face giving out her joy. If RamBhaiya did something, Lakshman had gone one step ahead!

The two lovers stood in the meadow, lost in each other's eyes, till...

"Urmi!"

They got broken out of their trance by the voice of Rajkumari Mandavi.

"I need to go, Rajkumar. Raksha... Mandavi Didi is looking for me", said Urmila. "Pranaam"

"Pranaam, Urmila", said Lakshman, loving the redness of her cheeks.

As she left, she kept turning to look at him. He smiled, she smiled; he smirked, she blushed.

"My Mila", he said softly, once she went out of earshot.

Lakshman smiled, remembering every second vividly. He wished she were here now.

Meanwhile...

"Chote Bade Pitaji! Chote Pitaji!"

Two little boys, matching steps with each other, came running towards Princes Bharat and Shatrughan.

"Angad, Chandraketu", said the two brothers, staring into the eyes of the two mischievous children.

"What are you two up to now?", asked Bharat, sighing.

"Nothing, Chote Bade Pitaji", said the two boys, looking innocent.

"I know that look. I have seen it on your father, and this natkhat you call Chote Pitaji", said Bharat. "So, what do you two want?"

"Just the answer to a simple question", said Angad, smiling cutely.

"And the question is?" asked Shatrughan, smiling at his nephews.

"How did Ma and Pitaji get married?", asked Chandraketu.

"Haan Chote Bade Pitaji, Chote Pitaji. Tell us. How did Ma and Pitaji get married?", asked Angad, innocently.

Bharat looked at Shatrughan, and sighed at the mischief in his little brother's eyes. He spoke up before Shatrughan could say something.

"Why do you ask?", asked Bharat, narrowing his eyes.

"Chote Badi Ma and Choti Ma were talking about their weddings in Mithila, and said something about how Mata and Pitaji's story is the most interesting of the lot", said Angad, making his eyes wide.

Oh Ishvar! Lakshman is going to get embarrassed now', he thought, before smirking.

"It's a very long story", said Bharat. "They met when we were nine and Urmi was six. We met..."

"Nahi nahi Bharat Bhaiya. This is Lakshman Bhaiya's story. He has to tell the kids", said Shatrughan. "See children, your parents had something called a love marriage"

"Shatrughan!", hissed Bharat. "Lakshman will skin you alive"

"It's okay, Bhaiya. Ram Bhaiya and you will protect me", said Shatrughan, in a low tone. "As will Urmila Bhabhi"

"I won't. You go to Ram Bhaiya and Urmi only", said Bharat. Oh Mahadev! Chote is going to get pranked full on by Lakshman. And I have a feeling that both Ram Bhaiya and I are going to help him'

"What is that?", asked the two children,  at that time, wide eyes to full effect. Seeing those eyes, Bharat was transported to the day he met Urmila. Shaking it off, he said, "That is a question you should ask Lakshman"

"Will he tell us?", asked Angad.

"Of course he will", said Shatrughan.

"Dhanyavaad", said the kids, running off to see their father, to pose their questions.

"Bharat, Shatrughan", came a voice from behind the brothers.

"Ram Bhaiya", said both of them, turning and bowing to Ram.

"Where are Angad and Chandraketu running off to?", asked Ram.

"To Lakshman's chamber", said Bharat.

"Good. I am going there myself", said Ram, smiling at his brothers, and going towards Lakshman's chambers.

"Bharat Bhaiya, can we also go? I want to see the look on Lakshman Bhaiya's face", said Shatrughan, a pleading look on his face.

Before Bharat could retort, four children came running.

"Pitaji! Pitaji!"

Ah! Shatrughan will be busy now. Thank you Mahadev! If the kids hadn't come, there would be a world war only tomorrow. No no. A world war today. My two brothers and their similar temparament', thought Bharat, as he lifted his sons up.

Meanwhile...

"Pitaji!"

Lakshman sighed. His two natkhats were back. He opened his arms wide. The two boys promptly jumped into their father's arms, hugging him tight. He hugged them back just as tightly, happy to have them in his arms.

"So, children, how was your day?", asked Lakshman.

"Amazing Pitaji! Gurudev taught us how to plant trees, and how trees are blessings to the soil and to us as well. Then Ma said that we have to embrace trees as our siblings, and love them and grow them with care. After that,..", said Angad.

"Angad, let me talk", whined Chandraketu.

"No. I will tell Pitaji what happened", said Angad.

"No, I want to talk"

"No. I will talk"

"No, me"

This scene made Lakshman smile, and remember the times he and Shatrughan used to race to their father, arguing, sitting on his lap, as to who gets to tell their father what had happened that day.

"Okay okay. Angad, Chandraketu, stop arguing", said Lakshman. "Angad, Chandraketu let you tell me what happened first right? Now, extend that courtesy to your brother. Let him also talk"

"As you wish, Pitaji", said Angad.

"And then we came back to the Raj Bhavan, and we played with Taksh, Pushkal, Subahu and Shrutsen. At that time, we heard Choti Badi Ma and Choti Ma talk about your weddings in Mithila. They said that yours and Ma's is the most interesting story", said Chandraketu, casting a meaningful glance at Angad.

"I'm guessing that both of you are going to take turns now", said Lakshman, shaking his head fondly at them.

"So, we found Chote Bade Pitaji, and Chote Pitaji.."

"And Chote Pitaji said it was your story to tell us.."

"And he also said that the two of you had a... What was it, Chandraketu?"

"A LOVE MARRIAGE!", yelled the two kids in unison. Widening their eyes, they asked, "Can we know what it is?"

Lakshman's eyes widened in horror; that devil twin of his! I am going to get back at you for this, Shatrughan', he vowed in his mind. He tried to ignore the round eyes of his kids; they inherited his Mila's eyes!

"Who taught you that word?", asked Lakshman, already knowing the answer.

"Chote Pitaji", said the two children.

"What is going on here?"

The calm, serene voice of Ram floated through the air. The two kids rushed to him.

"Bade Pitaji! Bade Pitaji!", they fell at his feet, paying their respects, before promptly jumping into his arms as well, just like they had to their father before. Lakshman got up, and bowed down to his Ram Bhaiya, who smiled at him lovingly.

The two kids dragged Ram, and made him sit down on a cushion, before they both sat on his lap.

"Bade Pitaji! Chote Pitaji told us that Ma and Pitaji had a love marriage. Is that true?", they asked Ram, eyes wide.

"You both use the Urmi' eyes way too much", said Ram, shaking his head. "But yes yes. It is"

"So, can we know how their marriage came about?", asked Angad, pouting.

"Why exactly do you want to know that?", asked Lakshman, narrowing his eyes.

"All children want to know their parents' story", whined Chandraketu.

"And", asked Lakshman. "I know that's not the end of it"

"And Chote Pitaji said that you will tell us the story", said Angad.

"I knew it!", said an indignant Lakshman. "Shatrughan is going to..."

"Lakshman, calm down", said Ram. "I will tell the story, and you will add tidbits. And we will switch. Your's and Urmi's story is a beautiful one, one the world should understand. After all, I can't deny my two prices anything, can I?"

Lakshman sighed. Ram Bhaiya had calmed him down before anything could happen. The only other people who could do that were his own wife and Sita Bhabhi! Sita Bhabhi! How he missed her; she was not just his Bhabhi, she was his Mata. He loved her as he loved his three mothers. He knew that she would also spoil his sons with affection. He sighed sadly. Shaking off his pensive thoughts, he looked at his Ram Bhaiya, who was giving him a sad look as well. Knowing how much Ram Bhaiya missed Sita Bhabhi hurt Lakshman; that is why both he and Urmi let Ram Bhaiya bring up their kids. He deserved the love of children.

"Bhaiya, you spoil them", said Lakshman.

"And you spoil me", said Ram. "Now, let me tell my two sons the story"

"But Bhaiya... Urmi won't like it", said Lakshman.

"I will tell Urmi. Stop being so scared of her, Lakshman", said Ram, rolling his eyes at his brother.

"Pitaji is scared of Mata?", giggled the two kids.

"I am not...", sputtered Lakshman.

Ram interrupted him, saying, "Your Ma is a fierce woman; she is a tigress. Anyone would think twice before crossing her. And Lakshman, stop pouting. This is your story. You can prank Shatrughan after this"

Lakshman visibly brightened at the prospect, and said, "Children, now, Ram Bhaiya and I will take turns in telling you the story, okay?"

The two kids nodded obediently, and Ram began...

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mind blowing story hai... I am not able to wait for next part... Bahut accha story hai... Hope you update the next part soon
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rishivar is going to kill Lakshman if this story isnt updated asap๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivam...

Rishivar is going to kill Lakshman if this story isnt updated asap๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Rishivar, the next part is Prof's Rishivar. Ask her to update soon ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†