Phir Milenge (RajivAmna ff) last prt uptd

rajeevlicious thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi frnds,

Waise to kai luv stories hote hai, kabhi kuch pure hote hai aur kabhi kuch nahi ho pate......

Hum sabhi ke liye dosti,pyar, rishtey,jazbaat yeh sab bahot mayane rakhte hai.. aur yeh sabhi ek dusre se jude hai.. kayi rishtey ka pehla kadam dosti hota hai.. kuch usse aage badhkar pyar ke rishtey bante to kuch bas dosti tak hi reh jaate hai... 

PYAAR !!!.....yeh pyar bhi bada ajab hota hai..kabhi kisi ko milta hai to kabhi nahi..per tab kya hota hai jab yeh pyar milkar bhi nahi milta????  tab kya hota hai jab aap apne pyar ko apni aankho ke saamne dur jata dekhe????
shayad tab hum bas yehi umeed ke saath apne pyar ko jaata dekhte hai ki shayad zindagi ke kisi mod per 'Phir Milenge'

yes frnds, hamari nayi fanfic ka naam hai 'Phir Milenge'
Phir Milenge is a story about two extremely different people who were destined to meet and part away forever !!!!!
yeh ek aisi kahani hai jo kahi na kahi aapko sochne pe majboor karegi ki tab kya hoga agar aap apne pyar ko paakar bhi kho de?????  use apni aankho ke saamne dur jaate dekhe????? aur aap chah kar bhi kuch naa kar sake......

so herez the introduction of the characters of Phir Milenge

.......... the Raichands..........

Deepak Parashar------ as ------ Lalit Raichand
Madhvi (veena of kth)----as----Naina Raichand
Cezzane Khan ----- as ------ Dev Raichand .
Rajeev Khandelwal ------ as---Rahul Raichand. 
Surveen Chawla ----- as----- Surveen Raichand

............the Sarans.............

Ronit Roy----- as ------ Yash Saran
 Farida Jalal---- as ----- Nandini Saran
 Hiten Tejwani ------- as ------- Hiten Saran
 Aamna Shariff ----- as ---- Rhea Saran

................... The Raichands ......................

Lalit Raichand-
  a very ambitious and shrewd businessman .He is the head of the family..he's a man with a very strong impressive personality.
he has acheived evrything in life and wants his children to do the same. Almost all   decessions in his personal and professional life are taken by himself may that be his own or that of his children

Naina Raichand-
a successful house wife but at times she is neglected by her husband...but still accepts to evry decession he makes...
she is kind and a very emotional person..she loves her family a lot & wants her children to have an identity of their own

Dev Raichand -
  a sweet, humble & fun loving 26 year old guy... he's the eldest son of mr & mrs raichand. he is very much attached to his mother. Very soft and understanding, Very helpful in nature, and is happy wid the way hes life is going, though all decessions for and about him are taken by his father he's happy and excepts evry decession his father takes for him.

Rahul Raichand-
 a 24 year old gud looking, fun loving guy with a very pleasing personality  who wants to live his life his way, just being himself living a  simple life which he cannot..for the reason that he is Rahul Raichand..son of a rich business tycoon.. though unwilling but he often excepts to all decessions made by his
father...

Surveen Raichand-
she is sweet, she is bubbly and is pampered a lot by her elder brothers. she lives life to the fullest and
always wants the best for her. she gets things done her way.

................. The Sarans ...................

Nandini Saran-
Mother of Yash Saran... she is the eldest member of the family and is a very kind  humble &  a very spiritual person. Being the most elderly person, each and evry decession of hers is accepted by her family members

Yash Saran-
a very loving, humble and caring father ..he'a a very well known name in the business world.. He respects his mother a lot and consults her in each and evry decession he makes.. His children Hiten & Rhea is wat all matters to him the most... He's a very practical and successful businessman

Hiten Saran-
a very mature, responsible and an understanding person,he loves his sister  a lot as she is the world to him.
This 26 year old guy is a very easy going and fun loving guy but is often misunderstood by people

Rhea Saran-
A very homely girl yet strong in her own way,  she loves to do anything for her family and friends. she respects her father and grandmother a lot and is very much pampered by her elder brother. She excepts to evry decession her father makes for her.

.....well this was all in the introduction part..
  i wud like u to have a look at the promo of the Story ...
 gud,bad or watsoever.. pls do comment!!!

chk out the promo link here & do comment!!!

online link

http://www.zippyvideos.com/2117104706414866/untitled-1/

download link

Edited by starbellz_21 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Komal Sirrwani thumbnail
great promo, looking 4ward to it!
krazy_khyati thumbnail

Di!!

The promo is awsome and the story has to be too good if written by you!!!! I'll be surly following it as your fan!!

Waiting for it......Please continue soon!!!

nm16 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi! the promo is wonderful. just loved it. Alsothe intro of all the charchters. will b eagerly waiting for the 1st part. Pls write it soon.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
tooooooooo goodddddddddddddddddd faru yaarrrrr..... i liked the concept very very much... it was coollllllllllllll........ the promo was very nice...👏
i seriously can't wait to read the story..me sure it will rock.. u continue soon... 😃
Edited by sun_423 - 17 years ago
rajeevlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: krazy_khyati

Di!!

The promo is awsome and the story has to be too good if written by you!!!! I'll be surly following it as your fan!!

Waiting for it......Please continue soon!!!

hey dear, i hope i live upto ur expectations...  😊

rajeevlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Komal Sirrwani

great promo, looking 4ward to it!

thx for ur comments..i hope u enjoy reading it !!!!  😊

rajeevlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: nm16

hi! the promo is wonderful. just loved it. Alsothe intro of all the charchters. will b eagerly waiting for the 1st part. Pls write it soon.

thx for your comments... will be posting part-1 very soon.. hope u enjoy it!!! 😊

rajeevlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_423

tooooooooo goodddddddddddddddddd faru yaarrrrr..... i liked the concept very very much... it was coollllllllllllll........ the promo was very nice...👏
i seriously can't wait to read the story..me sure it will rock.. u continue soon... 😃

thx for ur commenst dear.. will be posting the next part very soon..i hope u enjoy that too!!!  😊

golu_1677 thumbnail
just read the intro ots just wonderful also so teh promo. Just waiting fo r the next part post it soon.