Frequent Posters

annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
amazing update.. loved it..waitin for next
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
nice update arjun is  so much in luvwith his  wife  maan sees geet wet hair and drooling  oover her  nice continue soon thnks for the pm
hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice update... whole family is enjoying together... its nicely written how the marriage house will be... arjun thoughts about anita are good...
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Fabulous update dear, loved the way all family have a morning tea , arjun's thoughts and and went to his room taking his chances to meet his wife
kamnagupta7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely
All the members are having great time at morning tea.
Maan goes to his room to see Geet.
He is mesmerized seeing her.
kabslocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update. All family members and relatives having morning tea round after round. All are having drinks according to their taste. Kids are having chocolate drink. Elders are having tea. Young girls who are health concious are having green tea. Anita is having lemon tea with honey as sweetening. Arjun is observing his wife and changes in her appearence from their marriage to birth of their baby to after delivery looks. 
Maan went to his room to get ready and he saw Geet drying her hair and looking too beautiful.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
wow, did not know so much can be said about the morning ritual of having coffee/tea/milk...nice and loved arjun's thoughts of weight loss and his wife and how much more she has become desirable to him now...but then women tend to have insecurities...
next update waiting for maaneet romance too..
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 
But please add more maneet scene
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
I have to read part 20 as well... but I started this part 21 awieee... and what u have done to me that I have to leave update in mid to prepare a cup of tea for me ... ðŸ¤£
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
my comment will later after finishing my tea 😆... for both part 20 n 21Edited by -Mitu- - 8 years ago