Anyone watching kankar
I caught the first two epi on TV
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Dilsha

Anyone watching kankar
I caught the first two epi on TV

I missed the starting episode but seems to be content based show ,heard about this show in early days of forum when many other dramas were recommended . So back to Zindagi only for Kankar . Like SB as she is versatile in serious roles also .

tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

I missed the starting episode but seems to be content based show ,heard about this show in early days of forum when many other dramas were recommended . So back to Zindagi only for Kankar . Like SB as she is versatile in serious roles also .

yes kankar is a content based show with good storyline and brilliant performances from Sanam baloch, fahad mustafa and uroosa sidiqi. it a must watch.loved today's episode, sikander s character is introduced in last episode he seems a mature and decent guy,a perfect gentleman but it's too early to take impression from all this,in contrast Sanam plays the character Kiran a free spirited girl who is young and immature. I loved the first meeting between sikander and kiran then the meeting at their cousin s mehndi was totally mind blowing.
Neerjaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvluvr

yes kankar is a content based show with good storyline and brilliant performances from Sanam baloch, fahad mustafa and uroosa sidiqi. it a must watch.loved today's episode, sikander s character is introduced in last episode he seems a mature and decent guy,a perfect gentleman but it's too early to take impression from all this,in contrast Sanam plays the character Kiran a free spirited girl who is young and immature. I loved the first meeting between sikander and kiran then the meeting at their cousin s mehndi was totally mind blowing.

In fact in the early days of Zindagi ,i have heard the name and was recommended as this is also Umera 's work . and i like SB also ,she is brilliant whether its comedy or serious roles .I have missed the first episodes as i thought starting from 15th . Not watching Zindagi after Feriha ended but was interested in Kankar .

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
FAHAD MUSTAFA AND SANAM BALOCH CHEMISTRY IS TO DIE FOR IN THE FIRST FEW EPISODES
issshhh 

And do u guys know that fahad and sanam are very very good friends for the longest time a d it was raved who brought sanam in showbiz 

I adore their offscreen friendship 

Hope we get to see them in another show asap 
tvluvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

FAHAD MUSTAFA AND SANAM BALOCH CHEMISTRY IS TO DIE FOR IN THE FIRST FEW EPISODES

issshhh

And do u guys know that fahad and sanam are very very good friends for the longest time a d it was raved who brought sanam in showbiz

I adore their offscreen friendship

Hope we get to see them in another show asap

totally agree with you.they looked really good together and their chemistry in first half of the show is just amazing.
Neerjaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvluvr

totally agree with you.they looked really good together and their chemistry in first half of the show is just amazing.

I missed this show in the starting of Zindagi as left some to watch on Zindagi not on YT. So simple and realistic , kind of situations ,dialogues. You have watched the whole drama i think ? I like Fahad ,have seen him in some dramas off and on . SB fits in the character as Kiran . 

tvluvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neerjaa

I missed this show in the starting of Zindagi as left some to watch on Zindagi not on YT. So simple and realistic , kind of situations ,dialogues. You have watched the whole drama i think ? I like Fahad ,have seen him in some dramas off and on . SB fits in the character as Kiran .

kankar is surely an extraordinary lovestory. zindagi is promoting it based on domestic violence, I agree it is the major issue which is depicted by this show.but it is not the only issue,many other issue and subplots are there too,like class difference, sibling jealousy, a typical thinking that how should women behave and think are also major issues that are touched . Kiran is a rare mainstream character and so is sikander.their love story in the first half of the show is just so amazing and Sanam Fahad chemistry is out of the world.second half shows the reality of society, how women are supposed to behave and treated but in a very realistic approach. I have watched it 3 years back when it is originally telecasted thanks to YouTube, as I am an admirer of fawad -sanam acting skills and after watching Dastaan I watched every drama featuring fawad or sanam baloch .sanam baloch is a brilliant actress, though she is not much liked by our forum.regarding fahad mustafa I will say he s a brilliant actor with good looks,he s a natural actor who portrays his characters amazingly and do full justice while playing Grey characters. I just loved him in kankar,mastana Mahi,main Abdul qadir hoon. Neerjaa do watch the show from starting you will love it.
Bhaadmejaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
The saddest part of the show is how a witty bubbly girl is reduced to a struggling woman fighting against the society, a carefree,chirpy girl became all serious and sad
Neerjaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhaadmejaa

The saddest part of the show is how a witty bubbly girl is reduced to a struggling woman fighting against the society, a carefree,chirpy girl became all serious and sad

Its the bitter truth of the so called society where if you rebel against the set norms for girls then have to bear the burnt .