Originally posted by: OlicityQueen

if netra is aneri i am gonna kill the cvs🤢😡🤬

though mikhail wont let her be aneri 

me too gonna kill them😉
yeahh lets see aab next week
KairaZindabad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: ekyyy

No netra won't be aneri at any cost guysss..Mikhail will not make her aneri he has told her dis many times but dis seduction queen doesn't listen only😡🤬 she is doin dis purposely by wearing aneri's costume n she ll try to impress Mikhail by wearing DAT costume n doing her seduction moves😡🤬 she doesn't understand only DAT Mikhail does not want her as aneri..he wants only baby guysss as aneri..promo mein dey have shown DAT Mikhail still wants baby only as aneri..he won't let baby leave no matter wat..😉 n if CVS make netra as aneri den show will be flop..n CVS wont want dat.. Fingers crossed😊

hayee tere mooh main ghee shakar ekky😆
KairaZindabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Netra wouldn't be Netra if she just listened to Mikhail and went all 'Yeah, okay. I give up!'. No, she's a fighter and she is fiercely protective of her position and she will do everything she can to get that spot.

If she gave up, if she didn't pull these tricks - there would be no reason to have her on the show.

As for Mikhail, he's dead set on NOT having Netra play Aneri's character. I think at the end of the day, it will be Baby and Pooja (I think that's her name, the one with the bossy mom) playing Aneri.

I'm just curious to see what role Netra has as the show progresses. How her character develops. She's already grey, I wont be surprised to see her go all black.

i truly agree ðŸ˜³
MiHarforever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omertaxborgata

hayee tere mooh main ghee shakar ekky😆

naaa I dnt like ghee shakar🤢😛 u can say chocolates😉😊😃 I love chocolates😳
KairaZindabad thumbnail

naaa I dnt like ghee shakar🤢😛 u can say chocolates😉😊😃 I love chocolates😳

😆
ok chocolates then😉😉
MiHarforever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: omertaxborgata

😆

ok chocolates then😉😉

hehehe..thank u ðŸ˜ƒ
KairaZindabad thumbnail

hehehe..thank u ðŸ˜ƒ

welcome😳
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Netra will never be Aneri, as Mikhail had said.
She may wear dress and try to tell him that she is not Aneri but at least she has a right to put the dress and feel Aneri, such a pretty dress. Then she will try to flaunt the dress and convince him she can be Aneri but he is smart.
Imagine a scene if the designer comes and spills dress suited best on Baby and she carried with grace
KRITII thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Imagine a scene if the designer comes and spills dress suited best on Baby and she carried with grace[/QUOTE]

I wish to get that scene
netra ka face would be like 🤢
KairaZindabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madhura..

Netra will never be Aneri, as Mikhail had said.
She may wear dress and try to tell him that she is not Aneri but at least she has a right to put the dress and feel Aneri, such a pretty dress. Then she will try to flaunt the dress and convince him she can be Aneri but he is smart.
Imagine a scene if the designer comes and spills dress suited best on Baby and she carried with grace

hmm
let's see what's in store for us