Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swatishubh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Baba rightly sighed and thought - kitne imtehaan baaki hain abhi mere bachho ke!
Very sensitive update, where Ashu and Nidhi were so happy while shopping and dreaming for the upcoming life with Smarty after adopting him, and there the destiny was playing a cruel game and were present his real parents at the same time to take him away. 
Liked how AshNi were so indulged in the joys with smarty, but what came to them is tough to say and stand. I wish them strength to smile over his parents founding him. They have to be brave, and have to be happy for each other's happiness. They have each other with them and their love is so strong that they will come out of this too. Many times they have shattered, but this time they have to be brave. The only thing is that Ashu always take care of Nidhi, but this time he himself is hurt or might be some more. 
About Pooja - she has come to know that she is not doing good while not letting her son meeting his father. Advit is a mature boy and knows her fears, but his promise not to leave her,  means something and she is ready to leave for Lucknow. Let's see how Bhagat and Pooja and Advit meeting goes. 

Sorry for this short review Indu di, am not feeling well. Nothing to fear, just cold and headache. I'll be fine soon. Luv ya ❤️🤗
Minahil96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Indu Ji , finals on second semester going , worst date sheet. I am in a mess.

Beautifully written update , but the story line is absolutely heart-breaking. Will be free next friday inshaAllah.

Hope all is well.
Anjani9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Induji, How is your health???
Anjani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehatanu

Missing you Induji.

Am missing Guddi...
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hope she is fine, where is Indu di ??
ssss97 thumbnail
Where r u induji?
Is everything fine at ur end?
Anjani9 thumbnail
AshNi should be happy that Smarty got his parents...as Ashu knows what is losing parents...
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Reply tonight..update tomorrow!
Am absolutely fine..just thinking
..about ashu nudhis reaction
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjani9

AshNi should be happy that Smarty got his parents...as Ashu knows what is losing parents...

Agree with you Anjani and i am very sure that AshNi wud be much happy... But it wud be hard for them to accept the reality that Smarty wont be a part of their life now... 

Realising n accepting are not the same many a times in our lives.. !😳
Edited by bawaswift - 7 years ago
indu6789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx all of u..specially Florida for the lovely pics..bawa for the thread n the incisive review..anjani..sneha babita swati..who have taken out so much time to review n analyse..
Well yes..i agree that nidhi shouldn't break down this time..n yes AshNi..specially Sshu should be happy that Smarty has found his parents..but what about their own nest..that remains empty..
How do they respond to that feeling of incompleteness?
Ashu goes into his shell or nidhi is hysterical??or both continue to live their life adjusting to the emptiness..
I am still struggling with the story progression..
Pooja Bhagat might unite soon..they have Advit..Sudhir has Ahna..Anji has a son..but AshNi have nothing except themselves..how do they cope up?
Would Nidhi like to quit the marriage??
Will Rohan play any role?can anyone help???
Waiting fpr ur reactions..
Remember the hue of pain needs to be different from what we have had so far...