Mere Angne Mein

Ever in history of MAM- THE ONLY BEST ROCKING.........

Posted: 8 years ago
Ever in history of MAM- THE ONLY BEST ROCKING...Episode

no drag

no drama

no informing to- (useless people like ashok, crafty like sarla-shanti, cryweepster-forgiver like riya, confused souls like shivam..)

no compromise

straight to the point-action strong-action, ver well played

slap, lock-in, accumulate people , inform police without jalebi-gol gol talks, and send to jail and yet tell confirmed "yes sure take him"

THE ONLY EVER BEST EPISODE  OF THE WRITER !
who made tertiary-lead rock the show
RANI - Rocked

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doston- if you have deep feelings do you understand or realise the meaning of this strict immediate action?  Do you? anyone?

i shall explain-

it shows it is not the one-days effect that he sold her in gamble, it is deepseated everydays grudge and cry form within of everyday being illtreated by sarla and amit, that has occured out intostrong volcanic eruption.
(had amit been a nice person , and this was one-off due to some emergency he acted of keeping rani on sale, she would have forgiven him...but this was her metallurgical crack point , aknock point...jahan bardash nahin hua...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ms Riya Shrivastav will have to face some professional music, sure, but it is ok, it will be soretd because Rani will be main evidence as user(Amit) is the culprit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o yea...sorry...i have observed in this forum all introduce first...No wonder no comments...So here we go...Myself belong to Banglore...was on sonetime forumpunjab...Have been close observer of india forums...Hi to all !.."
mannatrajakhan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NeverBeDismayed

o yea...sorry...i have observed in this forum all introduce first...No wonder no comments...So here we go...Myself belong to Banglore...was on sonetime forumpunjab...Have been close observer of india forums...Hi to all !.."

Hi dear🤗 Welcome...🤗
I m Mannat ...
 hi..mannat and heera1702
warm regards
yknikki thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey welcome to the forum
I am also from karnataka😃
Ok yknikki   thanks