Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Meeting Purab was wonderfull!!!!! (Page 3)

krishma Newbie
krishma
krishma

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 5:42am | IP Logged
hi, deepika u lucky thing,Tongueplease send photos

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amaypranay

Hi guy,

it was an awsome exp, i met Purab on Saturday at Atlantic city..it was so unbeliveable....i managed to go back-stage and there he was standing after giving his performance..a tribute to Feroz Khan...it was so nice, when i met him, the first thing i said to him was that he's so good in Jassi......and infact the reason i watch the show,is because of him...he gave me a sweet smile and a hug for that!!!!!!!

i asked him so many things..first of all Purab fans, he wanted me telll everone that he is fighting for us, as he does not want to play negative, and there are "some things"happening off scene, which they are trying to work out, so guys lets hang in there...i do know that he was not shooting for the show for some tims, due to some reasons, but  i gathered from him that we all need to hangin there for him!!! so please guys, lets all do that...also we spoke about his upcomming play, which is very excited about, and we also spoke about DKCH...actually we had a chat for about 20minutes and it was so overwhelming...guys first of all he is very intellectual, and speaks so well, he also is so kind, he kept telling me "so nice of you"and I want to tell you all and Lakshmi, i mentioned this forum to him and he was so happy to here about it, he was so estatic when i told all his fans here want that they should not change his role, and that this character he is playing in Jassi, has really done very nice things for him and he should not let them make him negative......

guys, i will post many pics, of him performing soon, and i'll post the autograph, i got from him...

i hope this info helps, if anyone needs anymore info from me, i will gladly tell you'll,as you know i'm just penning most of the stuff we talked about!!!!

luvs, deeepika

Well Deepika, I almost envy you ( just kidding ). You are so lucky to meet Samir in person. Glad to know that he's a very nice person; that means that all the negative things ppl are saying about him are just crap.

I really hope he stays on in JJKN as the same Purab we know and love.

T & D Singh are totally confused. 

First turning Armaan into a villian and then again in a saint overnight. Now turning Purab into a villian overnight without any reason. Why can't they just accept it that Purab is loved more.

Esha

Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting this deepika. You are so lucky! Smile
jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 7:24am | IP Logged

Everybody says how lucky deepika is because she got a chance to hug Samir Soni.

Well, I say Samir Soni is lucky because he got a chance to hug deepika. Wink

Jammy.

nandiinii Senior Member
nandiinii
nandiinii

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 8:12am | IP Logged

thanks 4 the info...u r sooooooooooooooooooooo lucky!!!Clapi wish that even i could get that hug!!i just wanna know one thing that DO U HAVE PURAB'S ID??plz reply abt that...congrats!!Wink

purabs Groupbie
purabs
purabs

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 9:18am | IP Logged
u r so lucky thanx for sharing info woth us ua re so lucky for his hug  plz share some aboput him
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
i'm jealous deepika!!... you lucky girl!

thanks alot for posting this and the oic... plz tell us more about the show. As lakshmi said none of us will be satisfied intil we get every bt of detail frum the time you meet him... ooohhhhhh ur so lucky man!
lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

Everybody says how lucky deepika is because she got a chance to hug Samir Soni.

Well, I say Samir Soni is lucky because he got a chance to hug deepika. Wink

Jammy.

Good point Jammy.. Ladki patate ho.. Lage raho.. Wink.. LOL

Go to top