Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
@Tm i dnt knw ur real name bt i cant resist myself from asking you that are u a bengali or somehow u belongs to kolkata????
I am a hardcore bengali and i can feel the true essence of kolkata in ur writings.
Well comes to story its truely interesting and curious.
do cntinue well that boy with a scar in hand is Sanskar right????
but can u clear me one thing that Swara is the one associated with paper case and avik das right???then swara uttara se kaise related he???
please clear this may be i am nt able to get it properly
do pm me and cntinue.
Nupur_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Love You Both Leki & Riya For PMs & Ofcourse For This Amazing Update ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So many questions, so many mysteries!
Felt bad for Adarsh & Pari (Leki is sailing her ship ๐Ÿ˜‰)
DP...ugghh!
And our dearest LakshJi...Ohh he will never be a good person anywhere and how much I love to bash him ๐Ÿคข

Sanskaar! Waiting to know about him more in coming updates!

Once again lots of love & hugs to you both :)
Update soon...
Edited by Nupur_5 - 8 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
res

Hi Riya.

Sorry for the Late Unres dear, it had been kind of an busy week for me,Just wanted to let you know i loved this chapter .It was an awesome update. Totally loved it .

From the previous update i gathered DP and Shekhar are in dark side. Now this chapter there were so many addition to the side , it made this so much interesting.

Felt bad for Adarsh and Pari, DP was heartless. Too Cold towards his Son pain. So Sanskar is an maheshwari too, i was thinking he would not a part of this family but i am glad his immediate family seems like a great people, So finally RP made an entry and he doesnt want to be a part of DP business. Cool .Sujatha and uttara also seemed to have suffered a lot, the way She consoled Pari and asked her to cry her heart out so that she can fight for her child tomorrow was so moving.

I love the glimpses of Swara we get with Uttara. Dida also has a secret . There so many mysteries behind each character, i totally love it. Ragini knows what Lakshya did or has an idea about what he did. Nevertheless Lakshya is also on the dark side. Great to know. What he did to my Sanskar ? I am really curious.

Didnt expect AP trying to break out from DP reign. And DP remains one step ahead. Well it will all end once Sanskar steps in to the battle i suppose and i am waiting for his entry .

Awesome update Riya, totally loved reading it. Eagerly waiting for the next update .Do Continue soon

Love

Nita

P.S thanks for the PM Leki
Edited by NitaReid - 8 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res
Riya- I am struggling this week and want to leave a worthy comment so will unres at the weekend love but in the meantime- loved it! xoxo 
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: soumi93

@Tm i dnt knw ur real name bt i cant resist myself from asking you that are u a bengali or somehow u belongs to kolkata????
I am a hardcore bengali and i can feel the true essence of kolkata in ur writings.
Well comes to story its truely interesting and curious.
do cntinue well that boy with a scar in hand is Sanskar right????
but can u clear me one thing that Swara is the one associated with paper case and avik das right???then swara uttara se kaise related he???
please clear this may be i am nt able to get it properly
do pm me and cntinue.

I am Bengali, live in Siliguri ๐Ÿ˜› my name is Riya call me Ri.
I am honored if you are getting true essence of the place. The characters are Marwaris but the show is set in Kolkata, and thsrs a thing I don't have to imagine much.

Glad you are liking the story. Maheswari and Gadodia families know each other for years so in that way Uttara and swara are very good friends. Swara related to case and Avik .. .not directly, the elders did some thing in past whose consequences will reach to their kids. Hope I somewhat cleared up your doubt.

I will pm you. Please buddy me or DivineDarkness ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sneharay

Nice update.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

thank you!

Originally posted by: Sanya17

When will you update

soon stay tuned.

Originally posted by: tootiefrootie11

Res

Riya- I am struggling this week and want to leave a worthy comment so will unres at the weekend love but in the meantime- loved it! xoxo 

whenever you unres, I will look forward to it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivineDarkness

I told you to res mine๐Ÿ˜ก

oops I will do next time pakka

I know right!!! IF๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคข

Sure sure you have my written permission for supari๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† let's hope it doesn't go that far

Sanya17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
QUOTE=.Avengers.]
Originally posted by: DivineDarkness

I told you to res mine๐Ÿ˜ก

oops I will do next time pakka

I know right!!! IF๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคข

Sure sure you have my written permission for supari๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† let's hope it doesn't go that far

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Most of the characters are   giving me negative vibes 

I guess you are not supposed root for anyone except the man with scar๐Ÿ˜†

I felt bad for Adarsh n pari  dp when he talked about sanskar there was remorse in his voice but that remorse was as fake as the one he had when he was talking to Adarsh that anonymous person 

What goes in DPs head is only known to a few. I wonder if Shekhar knows him or not. Adarsh is his only way of pushing this company to future. He has no other choice but to pressurize him. He may have loved Sanskaar, who knows?

interested about the company is sanskar right I can guess the way the characters are going to behave in the future except ap she first gave me negative vibes but then I really felt bad for her when the monster dp behaved with her like this so in the future ap can do three things either she will keep tolerating the monster and remain loyal or she can go against dp and start helping sanskar in ruining dp and the company or there is one more possibility she will first help sanskar but then deceive both of them and became the owner let's see what she does but I am sure in the end except swasan no one is going to remain positive swaraj Bose has some old enmity with dp๐Ÿ˜ฒ he is swaras father right maybe  he is shomis first husband  

Swaraj is shomi's first husband. Person interested in company, it will be revealed in next chapter. Swaraj-DP&Shekhar past will come up in next chapter as well, I guess that would clear out some things.

AP I really had not plan her to behave that way. While writing I thought all going grey why not her๐Ÿ˜† she is hating DP right now, years of pent up resentment burning inside her. What will she do next, who knows? 

lakshyas dialogue about eliminating siblings huuu that was spine chilling I thought he is  bratty ,spoilt , can do evil things but don't have brain after his dialogue I have to rethink about my opinion of his brains  he had inherited his evilness from his father but his one dialogue made me feel that he can be a real villain too if he had his hand on whatever had happened five years ago which i think he has laksh is going to be a big   villain not the usual one we have seen or read but the real one who can do anything to get what he wants just like dp

Lakshya is more like his father than anyone realize. Haha I am glad you are rethinking these characters behaviour. ๐Ÿ˜› he is willing to go till the end of line for his rightful inheritance, of which Ragini is very much worried. When he realise his back had hit the wall and DP begging to him will remain a dream, what will he do?
waiting for our hero to make a grand entry update soon

I will thank you for reply.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vini224

Awesome update.  Thank you!
After reading the prologue thought that Laksh might be a good for nothing brainless idiot but here he seems to be a vicious ruthless person like his father.What did he mean when he said how many siblings he needs to eliminate for his inheritance?.Does it mean that he was responsible for whatever happened to Sanskar.?

Looks like everyone was taken aback at his attitude and rethinking Lakshya, nice๐Ÿ˜† I am sorry but I can't really answer it, you are asking for a major spoiler and its not a Yes/No answer๐Ÿ˜›

Annapurna had lots of guts to try to buy shares in Disha knowing very well what kind of person her husband is.I wonder why Durgaprasad didn't punish her? Probably to maintain his image I suppose.
Felt bad for Sujatha and also Adarsh and Pari to be tied to such a family.

DP is ruthless on so many levels, but wife beater/ abuser? Have not pictures him like that TBH. Also, a man like him with so many resources, he won't get his hands dirty, its the last option. AP well she played perfect wife for years and wanted something that's solely hers. He crushed it, she was not expecting that. Yep the family is messed up, a big happy family on paper but not in real.

So Uttara being tensed about fireworks  and being in therapy has to be connected to whatever happened to Sanskar,right?
And who was Shobha talking to? What is she planning?Too many mysteries and questions in the story.
Just love your story a lot.

I can answer this, no Uttara's therapy and getting scared of fireworks not because of Sanskaar, sorry. Dida well its obvious she's not what she looks like, but why and what she's doing will be revealed slowly. Glad you're liking it.

Eagerly waiting  for your next update.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nupur_5

Love You Both Leki & Riya For PMs & Ofcourse For This Amazing Update ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haha did you get pm from both of us? Sorry about that.

So many questions, so many mysteries!
Felt bad for Adarsh & Pari (Leki is sailing her ship ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Totally, Adarsh might be a vital key looks like. Hope mysteries are not irritating you.

DP...ugghh!  Lol
And our dearest LakshJi...Ohh he will never be a good person anywhere and how much I love to bash him ๐Ÿคข

Do you now? Personally he's just a blank space for me, he stays or vanishes doesn't worry me much. So I can do whatever I want to do with him๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

Sanskaar! Waiting to know about him more in coming updates!

Me too , excited to write him. It should be a challenge.

Once again lots of love & hugs to you both :)
Update soon...

I will !