* Kesar- Ki kahani Changed....

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

reeha...k

IF-Rockerz

reeha...k

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Kesar- Ki Kahani Changed....

hey guys!!! i havent written many FANFICS before and this will be my 3rd one...I was gonna post this in the 'Kesar' section....but that forum is highly un active (no offense!) So basically Im continuing from the Leap of 16 years....But instead of the girl that plays 'Muhskan' im placing in another Actress TINA PREHK (i think thats how you spell her last name!) anywasy she'll be playing Muhskan..and she calls NUPER 'Choti Ma' ( yess thats what mukti calls Prerna in KZK...i know ...i know)..and the girl that played Kasak in KZK will be Quhish ( i think her reall name is SURVEEN???) anyways hope you like it! i'll post the first part.....then just tell me if you want me to continue!...

MUHSKHAN : she's played by TINA (from KZK and KGGK)...but her charecters personallity is kid of of different she dosent let quaish get the best of her..but still a sweet sensitive and loving girl..she loves her father..but she knows he treats her terribly....

QUHISH: I have also changed the person who plays her...she is now the girl that played KASAK form KZK...( i think her name is SURVEENConfused)...yess...she is still a little ungreatefull brat and a hotshot....just covers up a bit more....

KK (or KRISH): Is played by The guy that played Abbhay from Kkusum ( i think you got the point...that im not good with actor's namesLOL) His charecter i have changed in many ways...for one he isnt a scameing type....Shivam had him sent too school so he is very smart...but is extreamly cocky, he wants to become a lawyer.... but he calls himself ARVIN (not Krish or KK...I changed his name...well in the story shivam did)

AHBI (or 'kavita's' son): His charecter is still played by the same guy...(atleast till i can find another actorLOL)...He is very traditional..and respects his mother (KESAR/KAVITA) very much...he wants to be an hourable inspecter like hi father

MORNING:

The sun rose through the windows of the Khanna houshold Muskhan woke up....and smiled the thought of a new day made her feel refreshed...she got up and took her quick morning shower and put on her cute little pink suite...and simple earings...

Carefully she made her way to the Mandir in the household...Nuper was already there in her red sarree....Muskhan quitely went and prayed....nuper looked at muhskan lovingly....she wished that her daughter was like her...soo simple....and loving...instead of acting like a stuck up snobb...

nuper: Beta....were are you going?

Muhskhan: collage...i have and Exam choti ma...please give me your ashirwaad....

Nuper: stuipied...is that somthing to even ask for...

she kissed her forhead

Nuper: thats somthing you'll always have from me...and i know you'll do great...you always have....

Muhskan smiled...she alwaays loved nuper ....she was always her biggest encouragement.....but she cold never replace her mama...but she never made her feel alone..never...

The drive to the collage was swift and suddle...she was a class ahead of herself she wanted to graduate early...and hopefully she would....every other guy in the collage was a totall jerk....but thankfully they never paid any attention to the girl in thesuit...they were always busy with the chicks in the mini skirts...and she wasnt one of them....she pulled up her little black convertable to the parking lot...sure she didnt ask for all these material things...but bhua had givin it as a diwali gift...actually bhua had gotten 2 convertables the exact same modles...but the silver one was supposed to be for muhskhan and the black one for Quhish.....but Quhish wanted the silver one...and she got it....

muhskan Walked up into the school...her books in her arms...and fully confident...but that soon fell down when she fell like an idot....but some one caught her....

====================================================

TO BE CONTINUED....

Okeay guys please do tell me if you want me to continue cuase then i will....otherwise...if no one wants too read it...then the topic can be closedSmile

thanks

love

ReehaSmile

*** if no one wants me to continue then i'll tell the moderater to close this topic---thanksSmile***

Edited by reeha...k - 16 November 2006 at 8:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pari0706

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "* Kesar- Ki kahani Changed...." in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chat_222

chat_222

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
It is great buddy Clap and I agree that kesar at present is not going interestinag at all. Despite the fact that it is one of day shows and could do much better if they improve it as the competition is less during the day.

shrutisth

shrutisth

Posted: 10 November 2006 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
i loved this part. Please continue asap.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top