Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: hermione82

Agree on that
They could have made a dark thriller but chances are gone now !

Hate Story 4, Love Sex Aur Dokha 2, Ragini MMS 3 or any of the multitudinous Bhatt potboiers on lust gone awry...I hope EK or Bhatt Saab have the guts to make a movie on these twoπŸ˜†
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Originally posted by: ponymo

Didn't you watch Don 2? πŸ˜†

🀣

So it was SRK after allπŸ˜†
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Or maybe this is some mastermind plan of HR's to call Kangana's mental stability into question  so that he is free to pursue Shweta Bachchan and everyone thinks Kangy is a delusional fool. I think HR, having inherited his father's C grade potboiler story writing skills, could have come up with a sinister plot to have Kangs denounced publicly by going to the cops with a false complaint about the impostor 

One thing I'm not getting is that all the reports are suggesting that they were over it around May 2014. Why did it surfaced now? HR and Kangy are much bigger stars than Bhatts can afford and Ashiquie movies are always for new comer or nearly new comers. I cant see them salivating for A3 .

Kangy is in happier space due to success of TWMR and her future line up is soo good.  HR is also dating Shweta who can fit into his 'hifi' standard. Whats the real issue of this spat???
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermione82

One thing I'm not getting is that all the reports are suggesting that they were over it around May 2014. Why did it surfaced now? HR and Kangy are much bigger stars than Bhatts can afford and Ashiquie movies are always for new comer or nearly new comers. I cant see them salivating for A3 .

Kangy is in happier space due to success of TWMR and her future line up is soo good.  HR is also dating Shweta who can fit into his 'hifi' standard. Whats the real issue of this spat???

Do you think it could have been the Shweta angle?? Did Kangana get pissed because HR was getting serious about Shweta and so threatened to leak details about their relationship, that would explain his preparedness in advance.
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: fivestars

🀣🀣

nothing left to write on this ongoing saga..

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
So I am to believe that Hrithik created an untraceable email account, communicated with Kangana for months and then filed a complaint in cyber crime against the account to defame Kangana?!! How far stretched does that sound!! Either Kangana is unhingedor Hrithik is plain stupid or he us a pure genious.. which it is.. janne k liye dekhte rahiye hrithik Kangana k beech bang bang part3
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
It was Jadoo jadoo jadoo jadoo 🀣
nierembergia thumbnail
@hermione82: Ego. Whatever keeda has caught the two of them should spread to other A listers as well and we should get more drama πŸ₯³I am sick of politically correct, perfect stars in BW.

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Do you think it could have been the Shweta angle?? Did Kangana get pissed because HR was getting serious about Shweta and so threatened to leak details about their relationship, that would explain his preparedness in advance.

I dont think soo
If its Shweta then Bollywood will kick out Kangy and make sure she can never come back.
everyone will rally behind AB and Roshan together 
how can she be that stupid?

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Originally posted by: PC00

@hermione82: Ego. Whatever keeda has caught the two of them should spread to other A listers as well and we should get more drama πŸ₯³I am sick of politically correct, perfect stars in BW.

I wont deny this is giving me voyeuristic pleasure πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†