HRITHIK ROSHAN URGES CYBER CRIME DIVISION TO NAIL IMPOSTER - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
I don't know who to believe in the two of them. It all sounds so weird.

Only thing I believe is they had an affair, which HR is so determined to hide ๐Ÿ˜†

Ironic though he is urging cyber crime to nail imposer when his imposter syndrome (victim) is out in the open ๐ŸฅณNo wonder he is opting for Kangana is crazy narrative. 
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

@Bold...I dunno about that...after reading another post about how narcissists behave they sound so conniving[/DIV]
Its strange that KR was the only person receiving these mails, no one else complained about it๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Well one can be conniving and lack common sense at the same time right? Hrithik is real life example of it. ๐Ÿ˜† Narcissists have a common shortcoming, they assume what they perceive is universal and that everyone else should also think that way (if they don't already). I think that's what lets them down cause at times they don't think through the repercussions of their actions and when he shit hits the fan, they can't get themselves out of the vortex they've created for themselves.
Originally posted by anonymous39

How would some random imposter be able to get Kangana's email ID and talk to her? It doesn't make any sense at all.
She's a celebrity and their contact info is notoriously difficult to get hold of. If it was easy, I'm sure the superfans on India Forums would have found a way to email their favorites.

Or did Kangana email the imposter first? Who gave her that email address? 

Also if she was communicating with "imposter" for months, wouldn't they also talk on the phone? How would it continue on just emails the whole time with Kangana being duped? Am I supposed to believe Kangana got catfished and never asked to see him on webcam to make sure it's him?

I bet it was Hrithik himself with some fake email id. The rest is just nautanki to save himself.

He can go to jail for this, for filing a fake complaint and defaming KR...would he be so stupid to risk that...or maybe being the narcissist he is he thinks he is untouchable and above the law or assumes that Kangana would back down eventually๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by KaanKeNiche.

IKR! ๐Ÿ˜†   

Email in this day and age. ๐Ÿ˜† I don't understand why they didn't use snapchat or whatsapp b/c it's less time consuming chatting through those apps too. ๐Ÿ˜† Plus their chats will stay between them unlike email accounts which can be hacked plus emails can be traced by third party (I'm pretty sure).

I think BW starts use old stuffs when it comes to technology.  I mean Salman Khan still uses blackberry.  I guess it's probably due to these Khans, HR, etc in their 40s, 50s, so they are still stuck in old stuffs unlike today's generation lol. 

But whatever it's,  this saga is for sure making me entertained. I don't know if it's good to feel this way or not, but it's seriously entertaining.  At the moment, it's more entertaining than any ekta or anyone's shows lol! All I just hope Kangana's career doesn't suffer because of this as BW has a habit of leaving the outsiders out and supporting their own. 
his email id is public now, ask him yourself .๐Ÿ˜†He might have deleted it by now.
Meanwhile Sussane dancing to this song๐Ÿ˜†

Chalo email Id was by an imposter but HR proposing to Kangana with a ring in Paris...what about that? Is face swapping/cloning technology already here and I didnt know about it?
Originally posted by siberianpigeon

his email id is public now, ask him yourself .๐Ÿ˜†He might have deleted it by now.

I am afraid of this man...who in their right mind would want to mail him

I was never a fan of his and found his purported greek god good looks creepy alienlike...guess my gut instinct about him was right.
Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
Originally posted by MiniRulz

She posted 'Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.' on her instagram.
Edited by PC00 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by MiniRulz

VERY APT GIF...๐Ÿ˜†