Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: swathyrs

Happy Birthday teju 

thanq swathy 
honeyrosid-6 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wish u a very hapie bday to one of my dearest closest n special  friend...teju...love u loads..i hope ur ur best future..u should celebrate hundreds of bdays like this...u should get wat ever u want..u should smile like this forever...once again hapie bday dear...
sowmya567 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Teju!

As you celebrate your day, I celebrate the beautiful relationship we share! Happy Birthday, my dearest Sister!

Happy Birthday to the best best friend as sister. Let's celebrate this special day of your life and party like there's no tomorrow.

Life is boring when you are busy, wish to talk every day.
Happy Birthday to you!

It feels amazing to have a friend like sister in my life. Have a happy and fun-filled Birthday, buddy!

I feel privileged to have spent my life with you. Wish you a very Happy Birthday, dear Sister!

Happy Birthday to my Sister! You are such a special blessing to me and I want to wish you a birthday filled with love, laughter and the things you enjoy most. 

I always wishes for a special person who who'd be close to my heart. A wish came true when I know You! Happy Bday,my Sister! May the year to come bring you only sweet surprises.

I probably don't tell you often enough, but I treasure our relationship. like you people make every day special! Wishing you happiness today, tomorrow, and always!

Today is a perfect day to tell that you are nothing less than one of my family member! I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday.even... if you are getting older! Enjoy your Big Day!

May all your birthday wishes come true and the Lord bless you and keep you happy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETY!

Edited by sowmya567 - 8 years ago
sowmya567 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

I missed to wish you from last 18 years...
this year alll wishes at a time

Edited by sowmya567 - 8 years ago
teja-rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: honeyrosid-6

wish u a very hapie bday to one of my dearest closest n special  friend...teju...love u loads..i hope ur ur best future..u should celebrate hundreds of bdays like this...u should get wat ever u want..u should smile like this forever...once again hapie bday dear...

thanq so much honeyyy n im so happy to get wishes frm my dearest cutest frnd once again thanq dear 
teja-rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmya567

Happy Birthday Teju!

As you celebrate your day, I celebrate the beautiful relationship we share! Happy Birthday, my dearest Sister!

Happy Birthday to the best best friend as sister. Let's celebrate this special day of your life and party like there's no tomorrow.

Life is boring when you are busy, wish to talk every day.
Happy Birthday to you!

It feels amazing to have a friend like sister in my life. Have a happy and fun-filled Birthday, buddy!

I feel privileged to have spent my life with you. Wish you a very Happy Birthday, dear Sister!

Happy Birthday to my Sister! You are such a special blessing to me and I want to wish you a birthday filled with love, laughter and the things you enjoy most. 

I always wishes for a special person who who'd be close to my heart. A wish came true when I know You! Happy Bday,my Sister! May the year to come bring you only sweet surprises.

I probably don't tell you often enough, but I treasure our relationship. like you people make every day special! Wishing you happiness today, tomorrow, and always!

Today is a perfect day to tell that you are nothing less than one of my family member! I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday.even... if you are getting older! Enjoy your Big Day!

May all your birthday wishes come true and the Lord bless you and keep you happy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEETY!

I have no words also to give rply u made me really emotional thanq for being such a sweet caring teasing loving sister thanq for coming into my life u guided me , u inspired me ,teased me , scolded me , n thanq for being as support when I cry once again thanq thanq so much no one can take ur place in my life 
teja-rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmya567

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

Happy Birthday teju

I missed to wish you from last 18 years...
this year alll wishes at a time

awww me too missed to get wishes frm u every year this year u fulfilled it dnt worry frm nxt year u won't miss once again thanq so much akka ur wish means alot to me 
teja-rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: teja-rosid

thanq so much honeyyy n im so happy to get wishes frm my dearest cutest frnd once again thanq dear n hundred of bdays that is too much then I'll be 118 yrs old he he he lol cant imagine  me being that much old

tatmantad thumbnail
WISH U MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TEJU...
I GUESS THIS IS UR SPECIAL BIRTHDAY AS U REACHED 18 NOW. SO, ENJOY TO THE CORE AND MAKE UR DAY A MEMORABLE ONE.
AGAIN WISH U MANY MORE HAPPU RETURNS OF THE DAY...
teja-rosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: tatmantad

WISH U MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY TEJU...

I GUESS THIS IS UR SPECIAL BIRTHDAY AS U REACHED 18 NOW. SO, ENJOY TO THE CORE AND MAKE UR DAY A MEMORABLE ONE.
AGAIN WISH U MANY MORE HAPPU RETURNS OF THE DAY...

thanq so so  much dear Edited by teja-rosid - 8 years ago