Today's awesome episode update! :))

chandana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sacchi mein kya episode thi yaar mein tho baar baar dekhne wali hoon!πŸ‘ karthik my jaan kya performance di hain! Love u yaar! Now i take me words back ur not buddu tu thu hero hain hero!πŸ˜ƒ
Episode starts with survi noticing that karthik's fingers are shaking she tells doctor he injects something into his chest and karthik wakes up! He looks at surgi and raises his hand she comes slowly and holds his hand!😳 karthik gets up he tells police that my family mistaken about 'tai's family' the didn't do anything!πŸ˜† note this point ur honor 'tai's family' tai and co are totally blank out!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then he tells survi that some people think am mad and can't use my own brain but i don't care because i know that main ne aaj thak saare rishthe poore dil se nibhaye hain' and thankw kishor and askes him to inform all security guards to be alert and no one will go out tomorrow morning i will punish tai's family! He goes to his room with survi! And then survi ki nakre phir se shuru! Humara cutie pie karthik ne goes to childish mode and and starts manaoing survi!πŸ˜† she ignore and try to go from there he holds her hand and says i know u don't to talk to me but i can at lest talk to ur bangles na! And the he holds her hands and shakes her wrist and talks to them he says some funny stuff! Survi takes her hand back and fumes at him saying u think all this funny u was about to die but u don't take anything seriously! He says trust me i will make everything right till now u saw buddu karthik but this karthik is smart and see what i will do! Ur are an example for all wifes now i am going to give u a tough competition now people will say am the best husband ect ect! (Dialogues thoda idhar udhar hogaya tho maaf kar dena bhai)then tai and co worried tai slaps pyaare they all plan to escap but kishor and lata caught them they were playing chess in the garden! 

Precap: karthik says this situation came again that i have to choose one thing between gun and bappa! 

Yaar muje jithna yaad tha mein ne likh dhi if i miss something plz watch the episode it was really awesome! 

And GOOD news! Karthik in new avtaar! I loved his new look he was wearing jeans and T-shirt!😳 looking really hot! But gel kabhi peecha nay chodne wali!😑 sirvi abhi bhi wearing saree may be chawl jane ke baadh woh bhi look change kare!

Ab mein pakka yakeen ke saath kehsakthi hoon karthik is going to avenge tai! Woh yeh ab property ka sirf naatak kar raha hain!

Just loved today's episode! Karthik omg soo hot handsome in the new look! Pata nay survi kaise dhoor reh paayegi!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh baba Chandana,thank God tu aayi.Hein kahaan sab ?  Mein yahaan pe aadhe ghante se bhatak rahi hun πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
Karvi cute scene πŸ˜³ 
Kartik's words " Tai ko sabak sikhana hai " Chal kya raha hai iske dimaag mein πŸ€“πŸ˜• 
Kartiks 's dialogue " Mein jaldi hi demand mein aa jaaunga " Is it just me or a reference to Ankita's character in the show  who is gonna be all lattoo over our handsomewa Kartik Barve 

How cute was Kartik today.Survi aaj jitna naaraz ho rahi thi,Kartik aaj utna hi cool tha,I mean hamesha hi cool rehta hai par aaj zyaada cute bhi tha.How cutely he said " Meri darling patni " πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ 
And then they kind of broke the 4th wall πŸ˜† It was so cute  

Loving Kartik's new look.But the gel is still there πŸ€’ .Are woh pehle wale scene waala hair hi rakh lete.Was looking so handsome  

Edited by Vanellope - 8 years ago
chandana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vanellope

Oh baba Chandana,thank God tu aayi.Hein kahaan sab ?  Mein yahaan pe aadhe ghante se bhatak rahi hun πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Karvi cute scene πŸ˜³ 
Kartik's words " Tai ko sabak sikhana hai " Chal kya raha hai iske dimaag mein πŸ€“πŸ˜• 
Kartiks 's dialogue " Mein jaldi hi demand mein aa jaaunga " Is it just me or a reference to Ankita's character in the show  who is gonna be all lattoo over our handsomewa Kartik Barve 

How cute was Kartik today.Survi aaj jitna naaraz ho rahi thi,Kartik aaj utna hi cool tha,I mean hamesha hi cool rehta hai par aaj zyaada cute bhi tha.How cutely he said " My darling patni " πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ 
And then they kind of broke the 4th wall πŸ˜† It was so cute  

Loving Kartik's new look.But the gel is still there πŸ€’ .Are woh pehle wale scene waala hair hi rakh lete.Was looking so handsome  

Accha hua u are here mein soch rahi thi mein kudh bhi jaakar so jaao!πŸ˜› sab gaye kaha! Mein tho 'aashcharychakith' hogai!πŸ˜†

@bold!🀣
Waise what he said is true we all want him to be samart along with the good looks ab ithna sab kuch dekhe tho koyi bhi ladki fida hogi na! πŸ˜³
And cherry on the top his new look! It was just wow!πŸ˜ƒ we were just expecting him to wear a normal shirt and a middle class office going man look but yeh tho poora collage going lagraha tha!😳

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!πŸ˜ƒ

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandana1

Accha hua u are here mein soch rahi thi mein kudh bhi jaakar so jaao!πŸ˜› sab gaye kaha! Mein tho 'aashcharychakith' hogai!πŸ˜†

@bold!🀣
Waise what he said is true we all want him to be samart along with the good looks ab ithna sab kuch dekhe tho koyi bhi ladki fida hogi na! πŸ˜³
And cherry on the top his new look! It was just wow!πŸ˜ƒ we were just expecting him to wear a normal shirt and a middle class office going man look but yeh tho poora collage going lagraha tha!😳

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode!πŸ˜ƒ

Haha ladki fida hogi tabhi toh like Kartik said,Survi baahon mein daudi chali aayegi πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ 
@Bold True but the gel has gotta go πŸ˜• 
Yesss can't wait for tomorrow par ye Kartik gun kahaan se laaya ?  

Oh & I forgot to mention this " note this point ur honor 'tai's family' " Point was noted.Kartik made it a point to be noted.In fact he emphasised it πŸ˜†

Edited by Vanellope - 8 years ago
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kartikkk Kartikkk Kartikkk hyyy ram ..
Aj to chatkar hi hogayaaa mahadevvv ne kya krip dekhayi

U fff aj to tod dala foddd dala maror dalaaa😳

I am speecless

and that MAIN BAHUT JALD DEMAND ME AJUNGAAA🀣hmmm ha ha kartik ab bahut jayaaa over confidenceee mat hunnn ...bhaiyan bad me apko isi demad ke chakar mee pitnaaa hai...bahutttπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ankita wankita jo bhi arahi haiii...Bhayiann achey se home work karkeee ana thik haiπŸ˜†

And that...Kartik talkinggg to Survi bangleee sceneee OMGGG cracked me up
🀣
it was so so chuteee honestly i never expected achnak se karitk ka Chrita parivartan i tought he is going to sobbb hAR after tayi ka sach ..

But naaa ladkeee ne mera dilll dubara jil liya

Yehhh to apniii jaan se apni jaan ko patNEY me busyyy  ho gayey..

Surviii mataaa Apne pati koo ab tum sanduk me band karke rakhoo bhai..demand ab ushka 3 gun badney wala hai

mera man bhangra karney ka ho raha hia balle blallleee
yumliciousss thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandana1

Sacchi mein kya episode thi yaar mein tho baar baar dekhne wali hoon!πŸ‘ karthik my jaan kya performance di hain! Love u yaar! Now i take me words back ur not buddu tu thu hero hain hero!πŸ˜ƒ

Episode starts with survi noticing that karthik's fingers are shaking she tells doctor he injects something into his chest and karthik wakes up! He looks at surgi and raises his hand she comes slowly and holds his hand!😳 karthik gets up he tells police that my family mistaken about 'tai's family' the didn't do anything!πŸ˜† note this point ur honor 'tai's family' tai and co are totally blank out!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and then he tells survi that some people think am mad and can't use my own brain but i don't care because i know that main ne aaj thak saare rishthe poore dil se nibhaye hain' and thankw kishor and askes him to inform all security guards to be alert and no one will go out tomorrow morning i will punish tai's family! He goes to his room with survi! And then survi ki nakre phir se shuru! Humara cutie pie karthik ne goes to childish mode and and starts manaoing survi!πŸ˜† she ignore and try to go from there he holds her hand and says i know u don't to talk to me but i can at lest talk to ur bangles na! And the he holds her hands and shakes her wrist and talks to them he says some funny stuff! Survi takes her hand back and fumes at him saying u think all this funny u was about to die but u don't take anything seriously! He says trust me i will make everything right till now u saw buddu karthik but this karthik is smart and see what i will do! Ur are an example for all wifes now i am going to give u a tough competition now people will say am the best husband ect ect! (Dialogues thoda idhar udhar hogaya tho maaf kar dena bhai)then tai and co worried tai slaps pyaare they all plan to escap but kishor and lata caught them they were playing chess in the garden! 

Precap: karthik says this situation came again that i have to choose one thing between gun and bappa! 

Yaar muje jithna yaad tha mein ne likh dhi if i miss something plz watch the episode it was really awesome! 

And GOOD news! Karthik in new avtaar! I loved his new look he was wearing jeans and T-shirt!😳 looking really hot! But gel kabhi peecha nay chodne wali!😑 sirvi abhi bhi wearing saree may be chawl jane ke baadh woh bhi look change kare!

Ab mein pakka yakeen ke saath kehsakthi hoon karthik is going to avenge tai! Woh yeh ab property ka sirf naatak kar raha hain!

Just loved today's episode! Karthik omg soo hot handsome in the new look! Pata nay survi kaise dhoor reh paayegi!!😳

Chandu leee teri Sareee Chita door hogaiπŸ€—
I knew it all along That Kartik will never forgive her aiwen hi after the torture that Taai did infront of him on His Loved ones.
Kartik Is All Guddda haaye.Main already Adhi mar gai usk charm sy
😳.abhi Those loose hanging shirts main dekh k to poori parlok sudhaar jaungi haaye.
Koi to ROK looo
itna Cute dikhne pe bhi pabandi hni chahye.haha
Chalo Survi Pack ur Shaana patti Bags and make way for Chaalu Kartik Chant BarweπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.
and Hold ur horses my Gurl survi cause U Werent that smart from birth but Learned all these Shaana patti With experience of A long time of mind games.
BUT HERE We have now Our Inborn Clever and Chaalu Kartikwa.kartik to maa k pait sy Shaana panti seekh k aya h.to ab to sab Pyaare ki jese boriya bistar baandh k bhaagoπŸ˜†
KarVi haaye.Chandu aj to full Tera day tha By God.
Jo jo we were talking About in Evening,Wo Sab Ek hi Package mn mil gata tujhy
Smart Taking Control Kartik,KarVi Nok jhok,KarVi Cuteness and Also Clever Kartik πŸ˜†
u were saying Cvs meri sunte hn Idhr to tu unki ek epis mn Fav ban gai
KarVi arw So So back and i cant be more happy man..
Upcoming KarVi track is so exciting.KarVi Fighting like children,innocent Romance with Kartikwa looking Hot Collegewa ka Londa😳
Soch k hi Pait mn jaale lage gawat excitement k maarey.
Now Kartik will pick on fights wit her deliberately haha to make her all Irritable and fuming with anger.
baap re baap Serious kartik Survi ko Chain sy Sans nai lene deta tha in matters of Prem Making
Ab Natkhat Kartik tohhh Bechari bachi ki jaan hi lek chorega 
Serious kartik Already har wqt Chumma dose mangta tha
Sharati Kartik to Zordaaar Zabardasti k chumme mara karega 
Pehle bas nai chalta tha K Sath Glue kar le
Ab Utha k har jaga sath hi le jaya karegaπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†