Punar Vivah

AarYa FF: Love Remains Within - Chapter 20 (Epilogue), pg 78 - Page 62

Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: BusiMusi

Awesome ending. Loved it thank you for an awesome updt sis. Am hoping for a hot Ss this time.

Hot SS? 😆 thank Busi my Musi, am happy to know that you enjoyed the ending 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tessaloni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jodhu

I am extremely sorry Tessie as I had nearly 6-7 chapters of this ss to catch up so cudnt comment on time. So sorry and finally, I have finished reading them all successfully. In fact, I shud have commented yesterday itself but too many revelations that was as hard for me to digest and sink in as Aarti's. I really had my head reeling with so many truths being unveiled.

So Madam Preethi was  Aarti's own mother... Shock... shock...shock.. as I saw just another Shoba Ma in her for Aarti. And the worst part was that she knew it all along and still kept things under the wrap about Aarti's lineage and her identity. No, I am not blaming her for hiding the truth of her being a Princess and the whereabouts of her father as I could understand the circumstances under which she took such a decision.
But she could've chosen to reveal her identity when Aarti left her children n her family, with no one to call her own, without the shoulder to cry and a trustworthy heart to share her pain. No matter how much of honest and sincere support she would've given as her employer or as a mentor, but things would've been so different had she supported her as her mother. The worst punishment for a human is to be an orphan despite surrounded by his/her own people. And poor Aarti endured the same for no fault of hers.
But things only happen the way they're meant to be. Glad she stood up for her daughter during the final showdown but to what gain as the Sindhias have already done the damage to her daughter's life that they are capable of. 
I don't know what to make of such deplorable relations that Yash has. Every bad word in the dictionary seems too less to describe my disgust and anger. I understand their pain and circumstances that made them do what they did but this is no way to ease the fire that they held within, by treating their own son's wife, to the extent of blackmailing her with the lives of her daughters to drive her out for good, declaring her dead to Yash when he lost his memory and worse trying to kill her in front of Yash and her family. Chiii...
G3 as always the blind fool who can't think straight between right and wrong. All curtains fell away when it comes to getting back her sons back in her life, no matter how hook or crook she must resort to. But what did she earn, only her husband's infidelity and disloyalty. But atleast she tried to wash the stain of being her son and bahu's sinner off her by one last act of saving Aarti before she died. 
More than AarYa, the kids were the victims of this tornado created by their grandparents. No wonder Ansh gave her the cold n ruthless shoulders when she tried mending their almost torn n lingering relation. More heart-wrenching was to witness PayPal feeling insecure about losing their mother's shadow off them at such an important phase in their lives- near adolescence, when girls almost share everything with their mom.
Yet another heartbreak for Aarti would've been to get ignored by little Aayu as well, who was so accustomed to his father that she almost was a stranger to him.
But she was their mother afterall and constant persuasion to put the trust back into their fragile hearts must earn their forgiveness and it did😃.
Pleased to witness the Gaekwads getting to know each other. What a great contrast between the Gaekwads and Sindhias. Here, the G's took no time to embrace each other despite the mess created by their elders, even overriding the fact that they are step-siblings. All that mattered was that they are family. While the Sindhias on the other hand were too blinded by their belief system and materialistic pride that they even chose to ignore the pain they are inflicting on their own sons and grandchildren in their pursuit of getting rid of the bahu whom they never approved of.
And fate served them right, but is still too less to punish either.

The title wouldn't have been much justified had Aarti and Yash united after she regains her memory. She could recognise the love they have always shared despite her memory loss for their LOVE always REMAINED WITHIN each other no matter the storms they weathered in the process. Just like Yash says, it wasn't necessary for her to regain memory to feel his love as they had a whole life ahead for them to create new,beautiful memories of LOVE THAT would forever REMAIN WITHIN...

It's such a bitter-sweet moment for me to see yet another soulful journey of AarYa having its closure.
Kudos my Tessie...

Whoa this was such a detailed analysis. I fear that any response I give would address it justly... I see you did not understand Madam Preeti's silence and I can understand how Aarti would have been more comforted by her mother. But mother or employer, Aarti had no recollection of anyone in her life so she would still be just a stranger to her, and love when given does not require labels as long as it's sincere. And Aarti could sense the genuine and sincere love at a time she was lost and had no one. Although Aarti did not mean to abandon her children, the reality is that they'd experience it just as acutely so getting passed it was not going to be easy. And they did fear of it happening again, especially Ansh who did not have his mother for most of his life. But finally the evil doers paid so now that they have a healthier environment and parents always looking out for their wellbeing I imagine they all will be just fine. I am glad you picked up on the difference between the Scindhias and the Gaekwads, it is the difference that happens when relationships are formed from the heart and not from preconceived notions of who are worthy relations. Sadly the world does not operate that way, although thankfully not as tragic as the Scindhias from this story. Thank you very much for the wonderful analysis Dhu-Dhu 😃
Tessaloni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: B-onesie

Happiness and reconciliation galore 

it is truely a fairytale ending for Aarti.  Finding out that your father is a king and you are a princess.  for someone that was alone and grew up in an orphanage, that thought she had no one but Shoba ma, she had a host of relatives that loved and accepted her.  

A whole new and happy experience for the kids.  They had gone through so much hurt and abandonment that that this must have been a therapeutic experience for them.  My heart still goes out to Ansh but with his new and old family and the healthy relationships that they offered, i am sure that with time he will be completely healed and accepting of himself and his parents.

i like that there was a second chance at happiness for Aarti's parents as well and that it was well received by all the children.  

I particularly like the portrayal of the parts that both Aarti's mothers played in her life and how she appreciated it.  No matter Shoba shared no blood ties with her and she could not remember her, she still felt the connection to her of the person that loved and cared for her during her formative years.  They had ties that ran deeper than mere memories.  

And of course, finally coming to the happy couple.  The were granted a new lease on life and on love.  I love that despite the fact that she could not remember, her heart chose him again.  They could make new memories.  Their old love story could be something that she could relive through stories if she never regains her memory.  She did not recognize him but her heart never forgot.  It's so romantic that they have a fresh and new start.  

I am so happy that Yash, after battling alone with the kids, looking for her and dealing with his family, he had her back.  And now they could start on a brand new future, for both of them.

Were you in my head Honey-Bee? 😆 this really went right to the heart of what I tried to show at the end! Be it the kids, and how they'd fare in their new reality, or Aarti's parents and their second chance, or how accepting the new family is. I especially loved that you picked up on what I tried conveying about Aarti and Shoba's relationship. And as for AarYa, as long as their love remains intact, everything else would always fall into place. Thaaankuuu Honey-Bee! 🤗
Edited by Tessaloni - 6 years ago
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tessaloni

Where you in my head Honey-Bee? 😆 this really went right to the heart of what I tried to show at the end! Be it the kids, and how they'd fare in their new reality, or Aarti's parents and their second chance, or how accepting the new family is. I especially loved that you picked up on what I tried conveying about Aarti and Shoba's relationship. And as for AarYa, as long as their love remains intact, everything else would always fall into place. Thaaankuuu Honey-Bee! 🤗

Yeah!!!
Finally I managed to get it right, since you read into my mind so well and always going ahead in my stories.
Tessaloni thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: B-onesie

Yeah!!!
Finally I managed to get it right, since you read into my mind so well and always going ahead in my stories.

Tit for tat huh? 😆