Users

Frequent Posters

B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Tessaloni

about time too! 😑 πŸ˜†

think you're too hard on Aarti though

I know she was going through her own hell but she should have stayed and tried to work it out in the family environment .  I think she should have put the kids before her own feelings.
Just my opinion.

I am sure you will redeem her though.  I feel for Yash, having to keep it together for him and the family😭
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: B-onesie

I know she was going through her own hell but she should have stayed and tried to work it out in the family environment . I think she should have put the kids before her own feelings.

Just my opinion.

I am sure you will redeem her though. I feel for Yash, having to keep it together for him and the family😭

that's just it though, she thought leaving was for their good. Her judgement is impaired at the moment.

You're right. He's not allowing himself to dwell on his feelings, he can't afford to...
B-onesie thumbnail

that's just it though, she thought leaving was for their good. Her judgement is impaired at the moment.

You're right. He's not allowing himself to dwell on his feelings, he can't afford to...

Mom's abandoning children is just unforgivable to me. But i suppose as you say she was not in a frame of mind to grasp that what she was doing was the worst thing possible.  It;s all about the mindset
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: B-onesie

Mom's abandoning children is just unforgivable to me. But i suppose as you say she was not in a frame of mind to grasp that what she was doing was the worst thing possible. It;s all about the mindset

in any case don't be too quick in making up your mind, remember you don't know some of her motivations, save the obvious, and you don't know her current state πŸ˜‰
B-onesie thumbnail

in any case don't be too quick in making up your mind, remember you don't know some of her motivations, save the obvious, and you don't know her current state πŸ˜‰

so does that mean we are getting the next chapter soon
Themmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really!!!😲 when did I reserve? Have actually forgotten...better thank God that I like you even though...and that why I was stalking your SS otherwise you will have missed my super natural comment...am even talking too much
Any ways I was going on a journey but a got to one bus station I wanted to turn back but the great spirit in me just said "yea Themmy I say on to you don't turn back" I was scared but just had to listenπŸ˜†

FOR CHAPTER 12
I thought aarti was going to regain her memory, even as she planned their anniversary surprise for him who wouldn't think so until she left again. Ansh loves her though but it has been a while since she held him. So what to expect?
the older children are still trying to bear their temporary/ permanent loss.

CHAPTER 13
she's not back
it will hurt ansh as per mama's boy who is staying at home with people who pretend like everything is alright
suraj could die for all I care, then maya and gayathri should go join him {crazy people }. I just love that yash made aayu's first birthday great even without aarti(the guy is trying to be the best dad to them)love it! Love it!!!πŸ‘ but please bring back aarti 😑 #BRINGBACKAARTI#
Edited by Themmy - 7 years ago
Themmy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sorry am also eager to know what does two witches were talking about
jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Did I said you how much I need a hockey stick?
Because I want to smash Maya's head.. not only that I want to make her head as powder so that she won't able to make such disgusting plan again.. πŸ˜‘

I mean there is a limit. Why the hell this woman can't  see anyone  happy? Really? She still really thinks she will able to throw out her brothers wives from their life? It's just stupid  of her. Such persons only want to stay happy themselves but don't  know the real meaning of happiness.  She wants everyone to lead life just like she wants. I agree that she must went through bitter situation in life which made her like this but still no forgiveness which she did and still keep on doing. 

I am sure she will never be happy even if all will listen to her only.  About  Gayatri I understand.  Even if she is part of the plan but she really wants her son's happiness  and wants them back. But her daughter is really hopeless witch.

Oh I got so hyper with the last scene. But the starting was so heart breaking.  The children suffering so very much that it moistened my eyes. Payel'so silence, palak 's to make everything perfect, Ansh's teenager emotions everything so powerful to make you  cry. The poor souls are really missing their mother.. and it shows how much important a mother is in children 'so life.

And Yash is only trying to balance things, what more he can do? Just can keep his hopes up that his Aaru will be back soon, she will be safe.

The way you write this chapter all I can say πŸ‘

It's mind blowing and I am actually so glad that you joined this forum otherwise this forum would miss such things

And I can't believe that you still kept suspense about Aarti??? I am warning you better you bring her out soon otherwise you will see worst of me. Now start updating. . I want it soonest  πŸ˜‘😑😑

lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Miss T you continue to do an awesome job with the story. The family continues to struggle, each member has come up with a way of dealing wother their grimm life . Yash really trying his best. I feel so sad for Aayu he's growing without his mother. Wonder what Mansi overheard the 2 witches talking about. 
Fandu thumbnail
Tessa very sad that Arti leaving the children has had quite an effect on them.  Really feel for them.  Poor things having to endure so much pain in their young lives.  Hopefully there is going to be a some break for the family.  Hate the senior Sicindiyas how can they stoop so low to harm their children.  Waiting to see what will happen to Suraj and what are the witches scheming this time.  Update soon.