Users

Frequent Posters

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Sukhi next part coming in 20 minutes 😉
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
manasi plz tell us na what happened at the ITA?
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Didn't Prachi tell u teh disaster??? It started 1hr late...& Prachi came 20 mins after that 😆 We could see only the hosts coz teh side of teh stage where teh celebs were standing was not visible to us coz teh camera crew & teh orchestra was between us 🤢 ..so we had to see teh celebs on teh screen only...I saw my darling Rajdeep..I could hardly sit still 😳 ...I saw Smriti when she took teh award for Star Puls. I saw Varun-Rajeshwari & Shakti-Sai's performance..its was good...Varun is fabulous. Then lights went off in the entire area..all suburbs were in darkness due to some tech snag in teh REL line, so ma & my friend's mother called us back home...when we were leaving the lights came back but my friend got bored so we didn't wait...I was so furious that I could ahve murdered my friend...teh main awards had not even started when we left 🤢 ..& Prachi also got bored so she also left with me 😭 Edited by Manasi_16 - 17 years ago
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Rishabh walks out the door leaving Prerna feeling guilty. Rishabh thinks that Prerna shouldn€™t be the only one to be blamed for this, it takes two to tango and Anurag Basu must have persuaded her into this. He thinks that now nothing can be done, but get them both married as soon as possible. He doesn€™t want people to point fingers at Prerna, and he surely doesn€™t want anybody to find out about this. Rishabh peeks into Prerna€™s room from the open circular glass window thing and sees her sleeping. Rishabh so genuinely cares for her. He decides to call Anurag.

Anurag doesn€™t answer the phone but someone else does instead. It€™s is Anurag€™s sister Nivedita.

R: Hello
N: Hi whose this?
R: I should be asking this question, well anyway can I talk to Anurag?
N: no u cannot, coz Dada is busy.
R: Well can u tell him it€™s urgent.
N: Its not urgent enough than his wedding.
R: Excuse me (rishabh is shocked)
N: U r his friend right?
R: Yes, u can say that.
N: Well don€™t u know that he got married yesterday?
R: Lady, are u out of ur mind? I am talking about Anurag Basu.
N: And I am Nivedita Basu his sister, and please don€™t call back for another 2 days or so, dada is busy with his wife. Okay? Bye!
She hangs up.
R: B****

Rishabh boils with anger, he cannot believe what he just heard. He just rushes into Prerna€™s room.

R: Mera shak sahi nikla Prerna.

Prerna is sleeping and just wakes up with the sheer magnitude of his anger. He is burning with anger and his eyes are red.

P: Kya hua Rishabh?
R: The person who you trust more than your life has married someone else.

Prerna is devastated. She doesn€™t question him.
Prerna cries and hugs Rishabh, she still doesn€™t register in her mind what she has heard from Rishabh because that€™s something she doesn€™t want to believe.

R: Did u hear what I said?

Prerna looks into Rishabh€™s eyes, Rishabh understood that she did, they are full of questions.

R: I called his cell, and his sister picked up, he got married yesterday. Which is why he hasn€™t been answering ur calls€.that b******.

RIshabh is completely ignoring Prerna€™s pain, he is acting exactly the same way he did with kasak when he found out about her. He just cannot make himself show that he cares, just shows the hatred. He responds coldly to her hug, he doesn€™t hug her back.

Prerna breaks down, she cries hard, she feels the year has already proven to be unlucky even before it started. She wants to go back to Mumbai immediately and confront Anurag, she still has hope. She thinks that Rishabh may have had some misunderstanding.

P: RIshabh tum shayad misunderstand kar rahe ho.
R: I hope so Prerna, I hope so! Let€™s go back to Mumbai. Results are positive, you are pregnant for the past month.
P: I know.
R: I am waiting outside.

Rishabh just walks out and takes care of the formalities. Prerna comes and they go to the car. Throughout the way from the hospital to the hotel, they don€™t speak a word. Rishabh finally breaks the silence.

R: Prerna u stay here, I will go check out and bring our luggage.
P: Lekin meri packing€
R: I will handle it, u relax.

Rishabh goes in and leaves Prerna in the car. She thinks that today she has hurt RIshabh, never has he felt so strongly about something. Then she thinks about Anurag, she thinks that he cannot betray her like that, but then suddenly something strikes her€.

She goes into flashback€

A: Prerna, what if I get married to someone else?
P: TUmse mere siva aur kaun shaadi karega?
A: No seriously€
P: tum kyun pooch rahe ho?
A: Nahin, maa aur papa meri shaadi ki baat kissi pariwaar se kar rahe hai€

Prerna gets upset.

A: Lekin I am trying to convince them about you.
P: What do u mean, convince?
A: Well to be honest, they want a bahu who is from a rich family and stuff, but I will marry the one who I love, and that€™s u.

(and they hug) prerna comes to the present, she cries€.she realizes that Anurag did get married, he did abide to his parents€™ wishes. He betrayed her. The man who claimed that her best friend, Rishabh was using her, has now proved to be the one who used her. She decides to avenge this dhoka.

Rishabh comes back and sees Prerna crying again€he goes to the trunk and puts the luggage in and sits in the car.

R: Ab rone se kya hoga?
P: Usne shaadi karli RIshabh.
R: I know that.
P: U know why?
R: I don€™t care why.
P: because his parents wanted him to, because I don€™t come from a rich family.
R: Yeh woh jaanta tha, ke his parents don€™t approve of u, didn€™t he?
P: hmmmm
R: and u knew it too right?
P: yes€
R: phir bhi? Prerna how could u? Shit this is messed up!! I thought u were smart€u knew right from wrong€
P: I was in love Rishabh!

Rishabh doesn€™t say anything to that. He just starts driving. He is thinking about Prerna the whole time. They don€™t say a word to each other, Rishabh reached a conclusion that now he will have to marry Prerna. He cannot see her humiliated, he doesn€™t want to see her parents hurt. Rishabh€™s parents want him to get married to some rich girl too and maintain their rich status. but Rishabh had made it clear to them that he won€™t get married. Rishabh stops the car at a lake. Rishabh finally breaks the silence€

R: Prerna€mein tumse shaadi karunga.

Prerna is shocked. She looks at him and he looks at her, she sees the support in his eyes that makes her feel a whole lot better.

R: Haan Prerna, mein tumse shaadi karunga, because now we don€™t have an option, I can€™t see u humiliated, I can€™t let u face this world alone, Nope can€™t happen.

Prerna just hugs him and cries€
P: u don€™t have to do this RIshabh, I will abort this child. I do not want u to spoil ur life for me€
R: Jo galtiyaan tum dono ne ki hai, uski sazaa bache ko mat do. I won€™t let u abort. It€™s dangerous to even ur health. I will talk to my parents about us, and they will talk to urs. Mein apni zindagi barbaad nahin kar raha hoon, mein sirf tumhari zindagi savaar ne ki koshish kar raha hoon. I will always be there for u, I know the way I have been acting was rude and hurtful, and I am sorry.

He holds Prerna€™s hand

R: I know Prerna it will be difficult for u to forget Anurag€
P: Anurag doesn€™t exist for me anymore€
R: well that€™s what u say€but I know u still love him but I am not gonna spare him, I am gonna make Basu publications face bankrupty and let€™s see how his rich wife can save it.
P: Rishabh its not right€
R: Don€™t teach me what€™s right and what€™s not€what he has done with u is not right.
We are almost in Mumbai, I will drop u off and go talk to my parents, I am sure ur parents are back in town too. U don€™t have a problem right? I don€™t want u to get into something u don€™t want to.
Prerna nods: RIshabh, I must have done something really good in my childhood ke mujhe tum jaisa dost milla, thank u RIshabh!

She hugs him and he kisses her forehead. They go to the and drive off to MUMBAI!
Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hayeee....loved it to teh core...I'm speechless....I felt as if I was in some differnt world...a world where only Rishabh & Prerna exsisted...why cant KZK make prerna liek this 😉 when will u post the nest part
nuts4kzk thumbnail
I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE! I WANT MORE! I WI WANT MORE!ANT MORE! I WANT MORE! IT WAS MIND BLOWING. I LOVE BP. I AM DYING TO SEE THEIR MARRAIGE AND AFTER THAT WHAT HAPPENS 😉
NasH20 thumbnail
WOWOWOWOW this is tooo gud sammie...gr88 story...plzz jaldi continue kar.
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
thank u guys!!! 😉
i will continue soon...Manasi tai i know kaash prerna aiseee hoti 😉 and Amma they won't get married 😆 and Nashili hold baby hold 😛
galactic4_1000 thumbnail
heya samo!!! lovedd the story..u portrayed rish and prerna's friendship soooo well .
par still i dont why but (dont feel bad plzzz) i thought tere pehle parts isse thode behtar the...PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ DONT FEEL BAD!!!

this was good...but i just liked earlier parts a lil better

"dost" hoon isliye just being frank... 😆 ohk sorry saheli hoon isliye!

boora mat manna plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
u know Galzu jaaneman, i agree...i am so bad at portraying emotional scenes 😆 i thought it was bad too... i agree!! 😉 no hard feelings saheli 😆