Insta Cardiac Assault...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Holy. Gods. Of. Olympus...☢️
For those not in the know, it's been less than a year since I found what it is to voluntarily put the heart through the wringer. Yours-truly-Johnny-come-lately discovered MJHT mere months ago. The rest is history, to hazard a cliche. Everything an ArTian could, and should, feel.. I felt in those roller coaster couple of months it took me to finish watching the entire series once.

Then came the intricate detailing, the nuances and subtleties, mannerisms and reactions and ping-ponging fiery chemistry, each manifestly clearer the more I watched. Again and again and again till I was thoroughly saturated in it. Never before and seldom again (I think no, but lets make a hypothetical allowance) the world shall witness the meeting of such perfect kindred souls, who when collided, molded as if meant to fit all along.

It was crushing to come back to the realities of their fractured might-have-beens.

And just when I made my peace with it and wondered if a reunion would remain just a wish after all, ArTi do what they do best. Stun us down to the foundation garments.
Insta following, huh babes? asks a boggled Mr. RV.

Gives me goosebumps, realizing how easily they fell back into pattern of yore. Arjun extends the olive branch first (like most of the time back then) and Rati concedes. 
Maybe there was a smidgen of tip-off when Arjun posted that pic with Navina. Maybe nostalgia beckoned harder than before. But I guess when it comes to ArTi these days, I'll take whatever's dished, so long as they're cooking it together...