Frequent Posters

reva143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Part 10:

Night Mumbai :

Arnav is talking in his phone,

Arnav: hello Mr.Sharma How are you?

Mr.sharma: i am fine ASR. What about you?

Arnav: i am also fine,

Mr.sharma: i saw your FASHION SHOW ASR, wow its super marvelous, congrats ASR for Your success,

Arnav: thank you, sab apki Assistant i mean my Designer Khushi ka kamal hai.

Mr.sharma: ya i saw your pictures and show, your are both looking perfect, even my son also told me like what a perfect Jodi. Hmmm where is your mission is now,

Arnav: still progressing. We are in Mumbai for Fashion award, and one of office deal also there so we came here,

Mr.sharma: ok where is she?

Arnav: i think in her room, you want talk to her.

Mr.sharma: we are talking  daily. But she didn't told me she is going to Mumbai. Give her call i wnat to talk.

Arnva: ok wait 2 min, he is going to her room, he knocked her room but no reply so he went inside, but she is not there, i think she went outside mr.sharma, i will tell her to call back to you.

Mr.sharma: ok ASR bye, take care,

Arnav: bye, when he was about to go out from her room when bathroom door opened. He turned around and he dumb stuck, she is in night dress that one is to short , sexy night dress. He is still staring her, khushi also shocked to know he was in her room, she forgot what she weared, sometime she will wear that type of dress, when she is to tired, but how she forgot she is not in home, they both are staring at each other in backgroung RABBA VE SONG PLAYING AND COOL WIND IS FLOWING arond them,

ARnav is thinking wow she is looking sooo dam sexy that to my favorite color Red. Her white skins is shying more in that dress.

PHOTO ATTACHED.

Khushi: a..r..n..a..v..ji ap yaha, words are not coming from her mouth. She is so nervos.

Arnav is in another world, kyun nai ana that, he is moving towards her, and she is going back until she hit wall, "Khushi Your Looking sooo sexy in this dress."  Khushi shocked to hear like that, her heart beats are rising, and she cant hold her inner turmoil because he is to near her, witout any gap in between them,

Arnav: CHARGE KARDU, I WANT TO CHARGE YOU, CAN I?

Khushi: what CHARGE arnavji, you will always say like that so, ok CHARGE i want to know what about you talking.

Arnav: you sure? After don't regret,

Khushi: what there in, to regret, she don't know what arnav is talking its all in double meaning.

Arnav: ok, you will know  from today on wards what CHARGE i am talking, saying this he captured her lips, without any warning. Khushi shocked to react, when their lips meet electric current passed through her spine, he was kissing her so gently, and softly. Khushi is not in that situation to think, she is feeling like she is in heaven, without her knowledge her hands circle around his neck, khushi is equally participating in their FIRST KISS, both are kissing each other, so passionately when arnav mobile rings. Both came to reality, khushi is to shocked, how can she kiss him,

Arnav: ab pata chala CHARGE KYA HOTA HAI, YE THO SIRF TRAILER THA, PICTURE ABI BAKI HAI.

Khushi is eyes filled with tears and she is crying so badly. Arnav was shocked, what he did to her, i kissed her, but why she is crying she also equally participated with me,

Arnav: khushi see, i don't mean to hurt you, i don't know how i ended with like this, i S...O...O...R...Y, he said very difficultly,

Khushi: why you kissed me, you know i want to share my first kiss with my husband, you broke everything, she is started again to cry.

Arnav: it means i am the first person, he was very happy to know,

Khushi: yes! You cant understand how its precious to me, apko kya kissi ko bi ap kiss kar dete hai, par arnavji mai un ladkiyon me se nai hon, jo ap samajh rahe hai.

Arnav was shocked, she thinking i kissed many girls his anger is raising inside.

Arnav: what you want to say, i am kissing everyone, how dare you khushi, you know what your are the first girl i kissed? Tum mano ya na mano mujhe usse koi faraq nai padta.  Yahi sach hai,

Khushi: apne mujhe kiss kyun kiya pehele app batao,

Arnav: kyun ki mai... he stopped in his sentence, he is looking into her eyes, he don't know what happening to him.

Khushi: mai... kya batayi na kya matlab hai in sabka. Batayi ye chup kyun hai. Baath karne ke lye kuch nai hai kya.

Arnav: don't talk to me like that khushi. I am  warning you.

Khushi: why? What will you do, again you will kiss me, I HATE YOU.

Now arnav anger is on peak, he held her shoulder and pressed her to the wall.

Arnav: what did you said you hate me. When you hate me that much why you participate with me in kissing han, if you hate me then you have to stop me to kissing you, tab kyun nai rokha, batao Answer me Damm it!

Khushi: i am not in my sense, and i don't know what happening to me while you kissing me,

Arnav: your not in your senses han, if any other person is there is my place then tab bi yahi kehthi tum?

Khushi is shocked to hear, her anger is raised full, and SLAP him on his cheek!

Khushi: how dare you talking to me like that, you thinking i am that type og girl Arnavji, how disgust, i am very Shame on me "MAINE TUM JAISE ADMI SI PYAR KIYA".

Arnav is double shocked first the SLAP, AND second SHE LOVES ME, he forgot about SLAP, and thinking what she said.

Arnav: what what did you say. Tell me on e more time khushi.

Khushi: HA APNE SAHI SUNA KI MAI APSE PAYAR KARTI HON. I LOVE YOU and she started crying,

Arnav is in shock mode, what to do he don't know his mind and heart stopped to working, without any delay he hugged her tightly.

Arnva: i am sorry khushi i didn't mean. I really sorry dear, please maaf kardo, stop crying i cant see tears in you eyes. Stop khushi shhh... stop.

Khushi: after five minutes she recovered. Arnavji hame chodiye aise hi pakad ke rakenge kya.

Arnav: tum tik ho!,if  your compactable  with like this i hold you entire my life.

Khushi: kya puri zindgi aise hi kade rahoge tho, How we will continue our life.

Arnav: arnav relived now she is back normal again, "i want you tell something to you, don't wear these type of dress in front of me".

Khushi (innocently)  why? What problem there in this dress.

Arnav: problem?, ab tak kya huva nai deka tumne, TAPPED gira mujhe, in my entire life no one dare to touch me, tapped tho dur ki baath hai aur tumne mujhe TAPPED mara. You have to pay for this in future.

Khushi: i am sorry? What can i do your talking rubbish about me so i slapped you,

Arnav: its ok pata tho chala koi HAMSE PYAR KARTA HAI. Tum nai puchogi mujhe mai pyar kartha ki nai kartha?

Khushi: i already know? You  LOVE ME.

Arnav: How?

Khushi: you and aman talking in the office, i heard you conversation.

Arnav: what? Then why you silent all these days.

Khushi: hum chahate the ap hame khud bataye. So i am waiting for that. And the Show Topper maine "SIRF APKE LIYE" kiya hai.

Arnav: your observing everything ek balak bi nai lagne diya mujhe.

Khushi: i am also business women arnavji i known what happening around me. She said very proudly.

Arnav: ya right, how much talents are hidden in you tiny brain.

Khushi: now you got, how work my tiny brain. Han, leave that why you came here in my room.

Arnav: CHARGE KARNE.

Khushi: that means you always say about kissing?

Arnav wink at her.

Khushi: you are so shameless.

Arnav: SIRF TUMHARE SAATH.

Khushi: now go to your room i have to sleep. Goo good night.

Arnav: why, i am thinking ki tumhe company de doon yah ape so jaonga na,

Khushi: we are not husband and wife to sleep in one room?

Arnav: BAHUT JALD HO JAOGI. Then i will see how you escape.

Khushi: we will see now you goo.

Arnav: you are so boring Da! Apni Honewale husband ko room se bahar nikal rahi ho.

Khushi: kya Boring! Wo tumhe SHADI KE BAAD BORING AB filal jao.

Arnav: shadhi ke baad kyun, see khushi what i am saying mauka acha HAI koi bi nai yaha disturb karne ke liye thooo, CHARGE CONTINUE KARU.

Khushi: shut up! And gooo, your mobile is ringing. Go

Arnav: ya i forgot mr.sharma called me, he is asking about you, he want to talk to you that's why i acme here, and sab GADBAD ho gaya.

Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice
thnx for pm
cont soon
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 9👏
Eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm😃
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb part.
They are indeed unique . Both of them confess their love while arguing with each other.
Continue soon 
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Super update dear please update soon..
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Superb update 
Like it 
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2