Super - Duper Amazing ...
Awesome Update ...
Loved it...
Continue Soon...
Do PM Me ... 😳
SilverWaterLily thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sooo. Hi . M still alive . So is this story.
First of all I would like to apologise for prolonged delay * kaan pakad ke sorry, bache ko maaf krdo* pweaase 😳. I request the readers of my story to don't give up on this ( if you haven't already ) 
I won't try to justify the prolonged hiatus, a lot has happened lately and i couldnt write or update. I am writing😛 this to let you guys know that I am bck with a bang and I am going to finish of what I started 😉. I currently have so so ! many ideas for this story, all that I can say is this is just the beginning 😉
The next update is probably going to be tommorow
Till then 
take care😳 
spread love <3
xoxo
Edited by SilverWaterLily - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: 7APK

Wow !!!! Mind Blowing ...
Super - Duper Amazing ...
Awesome Update ...
Loved it...
Continue Soon...
Do PM Me ... 😳

ty  😛 for giving this story a try m just going to update in a few mins
"Life's worth living and loving, I love you and that's how I am going to live my life"
                                                     - Anonymous

CHAPTER  - 5 
Tanu's POV :

The next week flew of like a gust of wind as everyone just had a lot of work at office. Everyone at the office was warming up to me
Rishi however, avoided any unnecessary involvement  in my life after the incident at the party. All day long I would be in the office running errands, arranging meetings, checking and rechecking his schedule but very little pleasantries were exchanged except for the formal "good mornings" and "goodbyes" . Which irked me in an irritating way;
But why ?
I sighed and tried to drift my mind elsewhere.
This shouldn't matter . I was just his employ.
I sighed again.

Kashish : "Hey what's up with you ?" I looked up at Kashish who was sitting beside me on the couch in our living room watching a chickflick on the TV . It was a normal Friday night at my house and  I was both glad and gloomy.
GLAD because I finally had time to relax after a really really hectic weak.
GlOOMY because was I not be able to see that boss of mine for full 2 days.
I was turning totally pathetic, obsessing over my boss. But there was this aura of mysteriousness and secrecy around him, which made me drawn towards him at the first place.

Kashish : "Hey you !" Kashish interrupted my chain of thoughts . "I am talking to you, you do realize ? what's wrong with you ? what's bothering you tell me"
Tanu : "I am sorry what?"
Kashish : "huh...exactly, why are you so lost in your own thoughts?"
I looked at my sister thinking of  rational reply. Should I tell her that I was occupied with the thoughts of my boss ? that this arrogant, handsome boss of mine isn't leaving my mind for a second ? . No.
Kashish : "You dozed off again"
Tanu : "No I didn't"
Kashish : "Yes you very well did, for god's sake don't lie to me."
I frowned I was already feeling frustrated with my incapability to get him out of my mind.
ugghh...
Tanu : "nothing kaju let's just focus on the movie"
Kashish : "Mhmmmhh..." she gave me a disapproving look

I didn't realised when I got into my train of thoughts again .

Kashish : "di?"
"di?"
"di?"
"in the name of god would you please come back to reality ?"
Tanu : "what ? what happened?" i asked her a bit startled.
Kashish : "EXACTLY f**kin what happened ? you've been staring at the tv screen for last 15 minutes straight"
Tanu : "yeah, i was just focusing on the movie" i said as i shifted my position.
get a grip.
Kashish : "I switched of the TV half an hour ago !" she stared at me blankly.
Tanu : "yeah i am just tired, I guess i will just go up and sleep now" I went upstairs to my room turned off the light as i tossed and turned the whole night.

The 2 days passed sooner than I'd expected. Kashish knew something was wrong but thankfully she didn't asked again. soon it was monday . I got ready in my usual attire and walked myself to the bus stop.
As soon as I entered the building, the air conditioning was a great releif from the scorching sun outside.
I took to my cabin and started setting his schedule for the day, when suddenly the intercom buzzed which literally made my heart skip a beat.
I picked it up.
Rishi : "Ms malhotra?" that voice had an effect on me.
Tanu : "Yes sir" 
Rishi : "I want you with a strong coffee in my office in next 10 minutes"
Tanu : "Yes sir"
After brewing the coffee i walked to his office, taking a deep breath I knocked at the door of his cabin.
Rishi : "come in" he said in a deep authoritative tone.
I slowly walked to his table and placed the coffee on it, taking a sip from the cup he opened his mouth to speak.
Rishi : "Ms. malhotra I want you to re arrange these files for me, documents stamped red will be put in file A, documents stamped green will have to be put in file B, documents stamped purple will have to be put in file C, I want you to hurry up now"

I nodded and began to arrange those documents, after arranging them I walked up to his cabin .
His gaze was intently fixed on the laptop screen in front of him, his eyebrows furrowed together with the seriousness he was paying to whatever he was doing causing creases on his forehead
He wore a navy blue suit today with his hair carefully pulled back.
He looked hot,mesmerizing.
He finally looked up to meet my gaze I cleared my  throat .
Tanu :"The files"
Rishi : "oh..kepp them there, now we have a prob ms. Malhotra I have mistakenly agreed to attend 3 meetings at the same time today. I would want you to reschedule them
 I nodded and leaved. After endless pleading and requesting with the clients, i was finally able to reschedule the meetings.
I walked back to his office.
I felt tired already
Tanu : "I got them rescheduled sir"
he nodded.
I handed out the timetable to him which he accepted being extra careful that our hands don't brush against each other.
His office was flooded with his masculine cologne and i felt dizzy.
I stood there while he checked his schedule, biting his lip which made him look all the more irresistible.
Why was I thinking all that ? I thought to myself.
His hauntingly beautiful eyes scanned the papers up and down and I couldn't help but feel more drawn to him,his face turned towards me and i diverted my gaze not before having a glimpse at his eyes.
There was this sadness in them which seemed to have found a permanent abode in his eyes.
I flinched at the thought of him being unhappy, I wanted to wipe off that sadness off his eyes. If only.
Rishi : "this is fine" he finally approved looking at me intently as if trying to figure something out. It was unbearable in his presence. "now take a lunch break" he said in a tone which was surprisingly not authoritative after so many days as if he had actually let down his mask and i was forced to look into his eyes, which were soft and cold at the same time, as if pleading to be saved.
Tanu : "yes Mr. bedi"
Instead of going to the cafetaria i went to my cabin and rested my head on the table. I needed to get him out of my system. Damm.
Rishi :"Ms malhotra ?" I heard a husky voice I looked up to find Rishi standing there at my table. "I told you to take a lunch break"  he said demandingly.
Tanu : "I was actually not feeling very hungry sir and had already eaten something in the morning, if you'd excuse me I have to go". I got up and tried walking away. but Mr. Bedi's hand shot out and stopped me.
I was suddenly shocked. 
Rishi: "what did you had for breakfast?"
Tanu : "what?"
Rishi : "what did you had for breakfast?. I hate dishonesty Ms. malhotra."
Tanu : I sighed "I had some coffee sir"
Rishi : "and..."
Tanu : "I only had coffee, now how does my eating preferences affect you sir?" i tried to say sarcastically 
Rishi : "come have lunch with me" he just stated as if i was to obey to everything he said.
Tanu : "I dont want to"
He turned aroung holding the door for me as if ignoring what i said. Defeatedly I dragged myself out of the door.
Why the concern all of a sudden after ignoring me for a full week ?
Rishi : "For i don't want my employees to not be able to give their 100% because they fainted on their job due to not feeding themselves properly"
I mentally sighed at having my expectations too high.
I was just an employ. I reminded myself.
I followed him out of the building upto the parking lot where waited a very expensive looking car for us.
I was not very keen on being with him in the same car.
As soon as I opened the door of his car, the familiar sent of his cologne flooded my nostrils making my stomach do a back flip and I mentally sighed over a thousand times. 

*----------------------*-----------------------*-----------------*-----------------*

A/N : hiii !!!!!!!! I updated after so long, I  know this was a little borning but i promise a lot is just beginning to happen ;) are you excited about their little lunch date ? and why do you think mr. bedi asked her to a lunch ;) 
haha...
Tell me what you think of it, any suggestions or motivative criticism are welcome 
bye...!
I love you all❤️

Edited by SilverWaterLily - 7 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This was not at all boring
I thoroughly enjoyed reading the part
Update next sooon