Kaam down, Iqbal Khan - article

* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Worked up: Iqbal Khan

Kaam down, Iqbal Khan

After shooting 18 hours a day, Iqbal Khan doesn't have time to talk to his parents who've come down from Kashmir. And that's getting his goat

Ram Kamal Mukherjee

Iqbal Khan has been working 16 to 18 hours a day. Currently working in Ekta Kapoor's Karam Apna Apna, the actor has been shooting till 3 am every day. Incidentally, his parents have come all the way from Kashmir to fix his marriage dates, but the actor has not been able to spend time with them. "I hardly get a chance to talk to my parents. They have been around for the last five days. But such is my schedule that when I reach home, they are fast asleep and when they want to talk to me, I am too tired to talk to them," says Iqbal, sounding flustered.

It's now left to his fiance Sneha to take care of his parents. "I am thankful to Sneha because she is taking time out for my parents. Most of the time she is at home with them. My father sits listening to music with Sneha on the Internet. They are planning to go shopping too. I am not included in their plans because of my working hours," he laughs.

Both Iqbal's and Sneha's families are very excited about their marriage. Iqbal will get married in the second week of January. "My parents have fixed the date, but they are not telling it to me because they feel that I might get tense. I know that many men suffer from commitment phobia but I have already overcome that phase and am willing to take on my responsibilities as a husband. Sneha is very much a part of our family. If she hadn't been around, my parents would have been really bored," he says.

* I am thankful to Sneha because she is taking time out for my parents. Most of the time she is at home with them β€” Iqbal Khan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sambharchutney thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx so much
im so excited
iqbals getting married in january
wow
πŸ˜ƒ
sUgA -N- sPiCe thumbnail
*Viewbies Note:Please stick to the topic-Two comments deleted because it'll cause fights: If any concerns please PM DesiChocolate.*
well anyways i think it succks to have sucha hectic shedule.. but also great that sneha is around to entertain his parents.
Edited by DesiChocolate - 17 years ago
KripAngad4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†
phew he's finally getting marrieeddddd πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
India16.Anchal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great, Sneha is a good wife already. πŸ˜‰
saba23 thumbnail
how sweet...of sneha.... wish u both all the best....
Vandu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks 4 sharing

Iq-biquji do u need any help in shopping-popping? I-Fians ko ek aawaj de dena, sab log help karne aa jayege, sath main shaadi ka mandap bhi saja degeπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: kripangad 4ever

πŸ˜†
phew he's finally getting marrieeddddd πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

aap ki es hasii ka kya raaz hai ab

rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 the article!!!
all my best wishes 2 sneha iqbal!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
BengaliChica92 thumbnail
Thanks IQBAL looks sooooooooo cute in that PIC!!!!!!!!!!1
maurader4evr thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vandu4ever

thanks 4 sharing

Iq-biquji do u need any help in shopping-popping? I-Fians ko ek aawaj de dena, sab log help karne aa jayege, sath main shaadi ka mandap bhi saja degeπŸ˜‰

aap ki es hasii ka kya raaz hai ab

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

i hope iqbal gets 2 spend time with his parents soon...