~*~ll SwaSan AT#114 ll The Crazy Insane SwaSanians!!!~*~ - Page 3

Posted: 8 years ago
Bts of yest olv rp sanky off screen enjoying being in jail ðŸ˜†

weekends r very boring...
so tune in rishtey at 8:30...frm tody swasan journey strt thr...
Originally posted by LoveSonu2408

weekends r very boring...
so tune in rishtey at 8:30...frm tody swasan journey strt thr...

They r not showing it here...how i wish they were...now v ztart to get some grEat swasan moments post laksh ragani marriage...
Originally posted by sarra0

They r not showing it here...how i wish they were...now v ztart to get some grEat swasan moments post laksh ragani marriage...
hi sarra. not only scenes I want a good story on swasan bcz scenes are not enough now raglak will be united so there story ends which is going on from kavita track itself enough of it now next track should be swasan centered
Some Caps Of Sanskar From Yesterdays Episode 😃

Some Caps Of Swara From Yesterday Epi 😃

(Pic Credit Twitter)
Originally posted by pakh

hi sarra. not only scenes I want a good story on swasan bcz scenes are not enough now raglak will be united so there story ends which is going on from kavita track itself enough of it now next track should be swasan centered

I was talking about the past epi that happened...but going on their recent track record i have no faith that the cvs can pull anything off currently...swasan marriage track was anything but them...current track is a re hash of accusations, police, jail, murder there is nothing new...they seem incapable of living up to the potentia of a track...so v may just have to continue settling for just scenes of swasan 
love varun...love helly...love VAHE...love swara... love sanskar...love swasan...love swasanians...
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

Congo for new at..
Gm my Dearie's n sweetest swasanians .
Here the morning dose ðŸ˜†
Credit to twitter n maker

VaHe ðŸ˜ƒ
hate CVS of swaragini...for not giving proper story to swasan even in the track which was supposedly to be centered on them...after expose of ragini story is all about ragini and raglak only ...we get is just 2 minutes swasan scenes or swasan reacting to different situations...want nice story for them...otherwise I am just fed up of swaragini...every single episode I watch on TV just bcz I love VAHE and swasan so much but now this is limit...and hate them more for some unnecessary and illogical scenes which were literally not required