Laagi tujhse lagan

spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Freinds,
Accidentally saw some old episodes of laagi today on youtube while searching for some other thing how good are those days saw the episodes after revelation of fair nakku dutta taking her to temple, after nakku dancing in party by kala that night tasha dinner conversation and suresh bringing fake photo of naku and his

What a brilliant concept actors and direction it has been 5 years i think show has been closed but I felt same feeling today which i felt when i saw those episodes first time but what a ill fate for a such a wonderful show we fought very badly that time but it has no use but why not now common on friends why can not we fight with colors for ltl season 2  with same cast from the episode where mishal disappeared let us see at least now can we get some justice 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I stopped watching after MR left, But I thought somebody else played his role, so we ask for what?
BBSS11 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah LtL is an epic. After seeing Mishal Raheja in Ikrs I watched all his old shows. Truly he is gifted actor to entertainment world.
Watch MR first show love story. U will love it 😊
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you post title caught my attention...aur jaha LTL ko leke discussion hota hai mein waha pohoch hi jati hoon😳..oh u watched that episode where dutta was taking her to temple..yeh he was madly in love with his wife but made faces that "i am not going to give in"..and that slap wala episode was brilliant👏..MR was brilliant in that scene..he tore the photo, and slapped that rubbish guy😳
yeah the cocept was brilliant that a man falling for an ugly girl and a girl falling in love with a murderer, a gangster, a short-tempered person...
but the best thing was the direction of the episodes and the dialogs..salute to the dialog writer anil ji for some superb lines in almost every episode...😳 (dont know where is Anil ji now..his dialogs can make any show a hit)..there the leads were not shown romancing but the love and respect in their eyes for each other were the BEST...better than all kinds of kissing and hugging...when LTL was on AIR, i was a kid..reading in class 7 or 8..i dont remember but since then i am fllat on MISHAL😳😆😆
i just hope the moderator dont lock this post..but for me this is the best post of the day..thank you Spandana😃
heenaprmr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
mishal is the best don ... till today...

guys there were so many vms of LTL but utube removed it... can anyone have it...
Edited by heenaprmr - 8 years ago
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hmmm I feel nostalgic in reading this...MISHAL was brilliant n there cant be any don like him...its so difficult to even think its VIPU who played tat or its DUTTA who is playing Vipu...SO variation...TRust me AKASH the college student was also one of a kind...ALL his roles are powerful that he played n now he is doing it!!I feel proud to be a fan of his!!!I was never the part of the forum then cos due to personal reasons but I was very much attuned in watching him n really left the show when he wasnt part of it anymore...
Tahsinomi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: heenaprmr

mishal is the best don ... till today...

guys there were so many vms of LTL but utube removed it... can anyone have it...

There r still a lot of video mixes there.awesome creations I am just amazed by d creativity of those people.
There r some on daily motion take help from goggle.
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplejoy

There r still a lot of video mixes there.awesome creations I am just amazed by d creativity of those people.
There r some on daily motion take help from goggle.

yes the creativity of those fans was awesome...people were crazy over Tasha...there are still lot of VMs..go to google and type Tasha VMs..u will get many😊
captkirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes LTL holds a special place for me, stopped watching from the episode Mishal Raheja left so do not know what happened after that - Dutta's character assassination!!  I used to read the stories some member used to write to continue the storyline keeping Mishal Raheja as Dutta in mind and it was awesome action packed writing.. There have been no shows like LTL focussing on the love story of a Don on TV before and none after.  LTL will always be a classic and Dutta Bhao will be an iconic role.  
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Spandana .  I was not part of forum , but aderent show watcher for that serial ..    

He is one of  the blessed actor, where he can pull out any kind of character ...     

He can sail through this emotions through his eyes ..