Gangaa

Again the same request

Mifra_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
So i've already said this before too, that how to make a forum active..i think this is the most dead forum i've ever seen, other forums are very active like YHM SNS YRKKH..and i've recently joined EDKV, and their is hardly i week, this show has been aired and so active forum that one could never catch with up...so plzzz suggest some ways to make this active too...i think this is the best show but not gaining popularity, atleast we should make its forum active na...
o if someone can sugests way to make his active, whenever i come here, i see the last post that have been written 17 hrs 5 hrs early ..but in other forums whenever i visit them,,i alays see new posts after every sec...so plzzz plzzz plzzz suggest some ways to make this forum active tooo

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Elsa...

Thanks for the efforts you are putting in to make the forum active..
But chill... As our forum have many silent readers...but slowly slowly as the story is becoming more fascinating, new members are daily joining in... Which may turn our forum active soon...
I was earlier thinking of opening a game of the week thread which I earlier opened in TSM and SSEL forum.. But later I dropped my idea seeing inactiveness of the forum... 😭
ammu92 thumbnail
Well I also believe this show needs recognition..and I am amazed after getting so many best of best episodes we are still below 20 rank..
Well I was there at AKH forum which is now dead for obvious reasons as we ain't getting any good episodes..but we were we took it to 16 just past two three weeks before..
So why not here..
Well everyone needs to hit the chaska meter everytime they refresh the page πŸ˜ƒ
And need at least night discussion on kashi express and AT too coz I guess everyone is free in night.
Everyone here is very naughty and amazing when it comes to discussion..
So I may suggest get into chat and post short one and in that way you may have lot to talk..enjoy predictions,make naughty post I mean in chat itself..have fun.. If only 6-7 people gather at one time and have a chat discussion na its enough to fill 10-11 pages in one go nearly in one hour..and with constant hitting Chaska meter ..you will see next Monday your rank up.. πŸ˜‰
I have been part of it that's why saying.. And be there in weekends too πŸ˜ƒ
Good luck 😳
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wayback

Hi Elsa...

Thanks for the efforts you are putting in to make the forum active..
But chill... As our forum have many silent readers...but slowly slowly as the story is becoming more fascinating, new members are daily joining in... Which may turn our forum active soon...
I was earlier thinking of opening a game of the week thread which I earlier opened in TSM and SSEL forum.. But later I dropped my idea seeing inactiveness of the forum... 😭

plzzz open a thread...actually maybe this is the reason that this from is not active, that we always think as it is not active we should not open threads and not post more topic because we'll get no response...but plzzz open a thread, maybe like this, i mean opening more threads this forum will get active
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammu92

Well I also believe this show needs recognition..and I am amazed after getting so many best of best episodes we are still below 20 rank..
Well I was there at AKH forum which is now dead for obvious reasons as we ain't getting any good episodes..but we were we took it to 16 just past two three weeks before..
So why not here..
Well everyone needs to hit the chaska meter everytime they refresh the page πŸ˜ƒ
And need at least night discussion on kashi express and AT too coz I guess everyone is free in night.
Everyone here is very naughty and amazing when it comes to discussion..
So I may suggest get into chat and post short one and in that way you may have lot to talk..enjoy predictions,make naughty post I mean in chat itself..have fun.. If only 6-7 people gather at one time and have a chat discussion na its enough to fill 10-11 pages in one go nearly in one hour..and with constant hitting Chaska meter ..you will see next Monday your rank up.. πŸ˜‰
I have been part of it that's why saying.. And be there in weekends too πŸ˜ƒ
Good luck 😳

wow...amazing idea buddy..u r genius..we shoul do like this..and as i'm preparing for my boards so i get free at night..so yeah i'll definitely post at night, but can u plzzz also come, so if we both start doing this, later on we will see more members joining..and in this way it will get active,..
so we will discuss about today's episode and give our reviews today at night in AT...R8???
wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ok...  I 'll open the thread... 
But we don't have mods too...  So to whom i will take permission???? 
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wayback

Ok...  I 'll open the thread... 

But we don't have mods too...  So to whom i will take permission???? 

I think from the admin
ammu92 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mifra_14

wow...amazing idea buddy..u r genius..we shoul do like this..and as i'm preparing for my boards so i get free at night..so yeah i'll definitely post at night, but can u plzzz also come, so if we both start doing this, later on we will see more members joining..and in this way it will get active,..

so we will discuss about today's episode and give our reviews today at night in AT...R8???

πŸ˜ƒ Thanks
but i can be active after 13th coz i also have exam on 13th..
So after that i'll be there in Saga AT or online😳
Mifra_14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammu92

πŸ˜ƒ Thanks
but i can be active after 13th coz i also have exam on 13th..
So after that i'll be there in Saga AT or online😳

thnku so much.
This is an exam season na therefore all of us are having exam but after exams we will all rock in the forum