.::SamRata FC#7-Someday Somewhere Somehow we will be together::. - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
is Namrata side OK for joint segment ? Edited by A.nisha - 8 years ago
hi ani.   I think adhikar is heading towards ending from the way the episodes 241 onwards going.  Then hopefully both free from their shows!!!
Originally posted by A.nisha

is Namrata side OK for joint segment ?

YEAH,only the probs with sameer as his shooting in Karjat ,
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

^^^^ sakthi why should  you exit IF?   not your fault so please I beg you and am sure other samrata fans will agree with me that please please do not leave IF if we don't get joint segment.   It will be just our bad luck that's all, so please do not even think of leaving us ðŸ¤—
Let us face it, even in other forums, fans are having same problems, so we are not alone. 

no shobhi i m fed up and i will not sayanything  ,at this movement its personally affect me a lot
Originally posted by Zindagi-Samrata

no shobhi i m fed up and i will not sayanything  ,at this movement its personally affect me a lot

If u leave from here then you are letting them (to whom it may concern) win.   Therefore please rethink. You are a pillar of strength to us the samrata fans ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by Zindagi-Samrata

YEAH,only the probs with sameer as his shooting in Karjat ,

Hope his shoot ends soon.  
Just watching PRDP on star gold.  Sameer's cameo awesome. He looking so young that hard to believe he is playing father of 4 kids. (Karuna Pandey -Shelley of YMGGK is his wife and Lata Sabarwal - his first wife MTPH is his mistress).  Film is very slow going. 
Oh darn. Missed namrata's cameo. I missed the first 15-20 minutes of film and seems her part was during that.  In credit of special thanks - against her name said NGO Lady
After watching the film, not impressed with actress Swara Bhaskar and wished Namrata could have played the role of Chandra instead of Swara
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
^^^ awesome creation ðŸ¥³ brilliant edition blended very well.
Love Sameer's haircut (Beatles cut) 
Episodes 246 & 248 uploaded 2 hrs ago.  episode 247 missing.
Abir showed his mum's photo to prathana and she has FB of bumping into his mum so many times who has been rude to prathana.
prathana wearing new outfits.   is it me who thinks  since her return in the show Namrata wearing too much powder/foundation which is making her look older.    episode 248 aired today 11.4.16

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago