•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
I was watching the first date of twink in which kunj was waiting when his mother took twink to kitchen
That time also he wanted to be with twink but usha took it away but kunj silently without her knowledge sneak to the kitchen and then even wanted to come from the window but twink stopped him and said to wait and respect his mother order
But when twink done all work and gone to kunj then u guys noticed or not but I was watching again and I seen that he with his hand give something aap bhar mein jao type look and with hand gesture he waved
Today also when his mother was saying then he outbrusted but if today his father was not in hospital then he would have openly took twink side like always and would have opposed her openly
I think now also he want to be angry on her so that he can support his mother firmly as now she is in vulnerable state if he will gho against her then she in her desperation will also get heart attack
He respect her as she is her mother but he himself know that she is wrong 
By seeing all this I feel one thing that usha is not going to accept twink but kunj will one day go against her as when it will come to saturation level day day by day usha is herself responsible for her detention and lose of her son
As for everybody who says even I am included but today I was watching peacefully as my exam r over so without stress one question was there that if he really has not accepted her and is waiting for his mother stamp but if that was the case then why he was going to be intimate with twink 
Today I felt ya he is angry with twink as she is not with her and he is so much majboor and lachar that he can't take her with him as his mother is a psycho
Kunj is the one who is going through alot and he only has twink at whom he take out his pain with his angry attitude although I am not liking it but one thing is usha has made him so much emotionally disturbed that he can't take any step 
But I am not satisfied with kunj aur twink as the way they both are behaving but hoping against hope that in next track twink will show some attitude and sabko unki aukat dikha de
agreed with everything you said-- i feel like he just wants her with him atm but he won't let his heart over power his mind --his eyes convey a whole different story 
Originally posted by kabirslover

agreed with everything you said-- i feel like he just wants her with him atm but he won't let his heart over power his mind --his eyes convey a whole different story 
Ya yaar he want her as he or she has the habbit of each other but now his family needs him and he also know twink is not alone
And moreover he know his mother is a big psycho
But usha is the first mother I am not liking when her son is siding with her as this woman want to live blind that his son how much Ned twink and want her bas yeh shadi forced tha Jaap apne man mein baitha li hai
I actually like the dynamics of the relationship between the son and mother! their relationship has a communication gap - lets see how Kunj tries to balance between a son and husband! 
Hope your exams went well! 

gr8 post