Hollywood stars against Bollywood stars - Discuss - Page 7

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by SunHarsh4eva

what baffles me is that SRK fans complain that Hollywood fans cannot stand a comparison between SRK and TC/Leo, but they do not even think once before stating lame stuffs like compare Fawad with TC/Leo, like its not even funny but irritating that people take the status of Tom Cruise and Leo as a joke ðŸ¥±

You talk like Tom and Leo are Gods damn.
People far more important are mocked day in and day out.
Joking about their status is not a big deal. 
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

You talk like Tom and Leo are Gods damn.
People far more important are mocked day in and day out.
Joking about their status is not a big deal. 

may be i sound like that but i do not mean that, Tom and Leo are my favorites so may be i do not know how to react wisely whenever people think that no matter whoever it is , the comparison is valid. Otherwise this is just a forum, trust me i would not say it unless i would be really irritated because even when Fawad's name is dragged by SRK fans here, the ultimate conclusion would be Fawad fangirls are blind and they think he is bigger than the HW actors too, that is the only reason i said that it is irritating, either defend SRK or just ignore a topic like this because when you cannot defend your favorite and drag in another new actor then it does annoy many and even makes an entire fan base look silly, even though i know that every SRK fan would not like this.

at your last like, joking about any celebs status is no big deal, but still every fan has their own defense , as i am a fan, so yeah it does irk a bit but IF has made me a tolerant fan ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by yamyam

From Fawad to Ranveer to every freaking newcomer, everyone is compared to SRK.. That is so not something new.. We ask the reason for comparison, we deny the comparison but we do not behave as though blasphemy has been committed which is exactly what is done when a Hollywood star is brought into equation

there is a reason why people find it blasphemous, the non Bollywood fans can give you a better answer though. Bollywood and the stars in here themselves find it some kind of achievement to be in a Hollywood film for 5 minutes role, then why is it so wrong when Hollywood fans treat Bollywood stars as nobodies ? Leave SRK, in general there are numerous examples when Bollywood has proven that they worship Hollywood, then why are the fans preached to think otherwise ?
Originally posted by kritz.anYa.vivu

[
there is a reason why people find it blasphemous, the non Bollywood fans can give you a better answer though. Bollywood and the stars in here themselves find it some kind of achievement to be in a Hollywood film for 5 minutes role, then why is it so wrong when Hollywood fans treat Bollywood stars as nobodies ? Leave SRK, in general there are numerous examples when Bollywood has proven that they worship Hollywood, then why are the fans preached to think otherwise ?
It never was about SRK.. I have never argued with who is bigger and the usuals.. Bollywood does not worship Hollywood.. They see it as a step ahead in their careers, just as actors from Pakistan see  Bollywood as a step ahead.. Thats trying to carve your niche in the bigger industry.. and anyways, even if they do worship, so? Hollywood actors are not untouchables and if someone wants to strike a comparison between a Bollywood or  hollywood actor irrespective of who are the actors, no big deal... argue, defend, deny, prove but to behave as though it is something that the opposite person should be ashamed of is ridiculous

may be i sound like that but i do not mean that, Tom and Leo are my favorites so may be i do not know how to react wisely whenever people think that no matter whoever it is , the comparison is valid. Otherwise this is just a forum, trust me i would not say it unless i would be really irritated because even when Fawad's name is dragged by SRK fans here, the ultimate conclusion would be Fawad fangirls are blind and they think he is bigger than the HW actors too, that is the only reason i said that it is irritating, either defend SRK or just ignore a topic like this because when you cannot defend your favorite and drag in another new actor then it does annoy many and even makes an entire fan base look silly, even though i know that every SRK fan would not like this.

at your last like, joking about any celebs status is no big deal, but still every fan has their own defense , as i am a fan, so yeah it does irk a bit but IF has made me a tolerant fan ðŸ˜†
Well, we all don't react wisely when it comes to our favorites otherwise there won't be any arguments on this forum. ðŸ˜†
I don't think it was SRK fan who was making those thrds and anyone cld see through it.
I don't think anyone thought Fawad fans are making those thrds. 

The last line again we all do if that wasn't the case this forum wld be really peaceful place. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by yamyam

It never was about SRK.. I have never argued with who is bigger and the usuals.. Bollywood does not worship Hollywood.. They see it as a step ahead in their careers, just as actors from Pakistan see  Bollywood as a step ahead.. Thats trying to carve your niche in the bigger industry.. and anyways, even if they do worship, so? Hollywood actors are not untouchables and if someone wants to strike a comparison between a Bollywood or  hollywood actor irrespective of who are the actors, no big deal... argue, defend, deny, prove but to behave as though it is something that the opposite person should be ashamed of is ridiculous

i d not think so anybody here has made it look like that somebody should be ashamed of such comparisons, it is nothing shameful when you compare two celebs, but sometimes matters stretch and go overboard when comparison goes beyond logic and something which hardy is seen as valid. There are people who generously accepts that Hollywood stars are bigger, but there are people who thinks that defending them makes them untouchable, then the same applies for Bollywood also, i am sure actors in pakistan , like Fawad can be a better than SRK  for many but when the both are compared, you do see SRK fans putting Fawad fans into shame and end up at calling them silly names, therefore nobody is saint, both the parties ring their own bells and later plays the victim card, difference is SRK is still a star so he has enough credibility to be compared with Cruise/Leo by our logic whereas many fans take it as ridiculous because they think their favorites should have better references. 
Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

Well, we all don't react wisely when it comes to our favorites otherwise there won't be any arguments on this forum. ðŸ˜†
I don't think it was SRK fan who was making those thrds and anyone cld see through it.
I don't think anyone thought Fawad fans are making those thrds. 

The last line again we all do if that wasn't the case this forum wld be really peaceful place. ðŸ˜†

LOL.. there was a funny thread where some SRK fan posted Anjaam's video and challenged Fawad fangirls to prove that could Fawad do this ? .. for once i thought okay it is taken an offense when Fawad fans said he could be a better actor than SRK.

anyways the moral of the story is that every fan will defend, but to maintain a dignified argument is always a challenged, i myself try a lot and sometimes go over board, but now i have learnt to take everything in a wise way, this thread popped out suddenly and i opened and saw Tom is called overrated, so yeah i thought that i should not betray my love for him and fulfill my promise of loving him blindly ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

Edited by SunHarsh4eva - 7 years ago
Just for the record, I dont actually think Tom is overrated.., That was just written as an example

Kya khichdi bana di hai ...arey bhai chahte kya ho kabhi fawad kabhi tom kabhi leo basically everyone is better than shahrukh and their fans are poor bachchas who get bullied by shahrukh fans ...this thread is the proof ðŸ˜†