Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: sass8

Oh yes ðŸ¤“

And you have to make me feel more guilty ðŸ˜­

I'll work on it as soon as I find my missing scene or a substitute scene for it 
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am joining the waiting club Is this an OS or SS ðŸ˜Š
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
When u gonna continue Nikki?
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Is this on your list of discontinued stories this is a beautiful story ðŸ˜Š
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

Is this on your list of discontinued stories this is a beautiful story ðŸ˜Š

Oh no! Not you too Sharlene ðŸ˜³

Dearest Sass has been kindly requesting me to finish this story since last one year and I keep making some sort of excuses 

No this is not on the list. It has got only one chapter left. 
Actually few months back I had started to work on it and wanted to surprise Sassy but then I got stuck at one scene (which is very common with me). And then I got busy with other stories ðŸ˜•

You won't believe that Phechaan's chapters were written few months back. I could have posted all of them. But when I went through the last two chapters I didn't like them so I didn't post them. Now I'm struggling with the changes that I want to make in them. ðŸ˜•

In a day or two or by next Monday I'll post the next chapter of Phechaan and then let's see where my brain takes me 

Sorry once again dear. 

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovely_nikki

Oh no! Not you too Sharlene ðŸ˜³

Dearest Sass has been kindly requesting me to finish this story since last one year and I keep making some sort of excuses 

No this is not on the list. It has got only one chapter left. 
Actually few months back I had started to work on it and wanted to surprise Sassy but then I got stuck at one scene (which is very common with me). And then I got busy with other stories ðŸ˜•

You won't believe that Phechaan's chapters were written few months back. I could have posted all of them. But when I went through the last two chapters I didn't like them so I didn't post them. Now I'm struggling with the changes that I want to make in them. ðŸ˜•

In a day or two or by next Monday I'll post the next chapter of Phechaan and then let's see where my brain takes me 

Sorry once again dear. 

And I thought i was stuck in a rut ðŸ¤£ Thanks Nikki for responding ðŸ˜†  I too need to dig  myself out off my brain freeze and do some writing o keep the forum open ðŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sharlene1410

And I thought i was stuck in a rut ðŸ¤£ Thanks Nikki for responding ðŸ˜†  I too need to dig  myself out off my brain freeze and do some writing o keep the forum open ðŸ˜†

😆
No one can compete with me when it comes to getting stuck and then not working on them for ages ðŸ˜³

Let's pray that my mind helps me finish at least one of the stories before I lose remaining readers also 

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

When u gonna come back dear?😩😩