India-Forums

Kkoi Dil Main Hain
Kkoi Dil Main Hain

i need updates..plz help

meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Hi guys i need updates on kkoi dil mein hai.  I started watching the show when Arjun died..so can someone please update me on what happened before that..?.. I know thats a lot to ask..but plz.. can someone,,>?..Alos can u tell me what happened between Arjun and his wife.  I heard that Arjun forced his wife to do something.  Can someone please tell me..

THANK U SO MUCH

meranamkamal Groupbie
meranamkamal
meranamkamal

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 7:00pm | IP Logged

highlights:

kajal and kruticka start out as bestfriends. samay and kajal were in love... they were even engaged. due to some problems kajal gave up samay... and kritika (who also loved samay) married him. Because of a shameful event that happened to kajal by arjun and kushal (her boss)... everyone was pressuring kajal and arjun's marriage. arjun married her to teach her somesort of lesson. and kajal overheard this conversation and decided to marry arjun to let it be heard that she is not going to give up, and that she is strong. kritica starts hating kajal... because she thinks kajal married arjun so she can have samay (because they are living in the same house now). kajal and arjun play evil "tricks" on each other. Arjun tells his parents that kajal is pregnant...(they didn't not have any kind of sexual relationship at this time...so she wasn't actually pregnant. arjun was trying to somehow get rid of kajal)... kajal goes back to the parents and tells them that her pregnancy was a false alarm... and that the doctor said that arjun can never concieve children... unless he goes under treatment. Arjun gets mad and he rapes kajal.  after he raped her... he feld bad for the actions he had taken to get even... so he actually started to fall in love with kajal... but kajal was angry with him and did not want to even see him. arjun gets into an accident... kajal takes care of him (in a sarcastic way)... she tells him that she is gonna divorce him.... (oh i forgot to mention that through the rape... kajal really did end up being pregnant... and thats the child she is carrying right now)...... and i am asuming that u know rest of the story.... if not then let me know and i'll complete the rest of it..

hope that helps
bye

meranamkamal Groupbie
meranamkamal
meranamkamal

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
PS... i think arjun is sooooo hot Embarrassed
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
thanks so much..ur a big help..i have one question though..when Arjun raped her didn't she try to scream for help..didn't anyone hear her..?..I know i think arjun is hot too..hes so secxy..!!

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 24 November 2004 at 3:19pm
meghavi IF-Rockerz
meghavi
meghavi

Posted: 24 November 2004 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
thx..
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top