Tashan-e-Ishq

The Precape!

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
The way usha was throwing insults at twinkle,I seriously disliked that,Usha is a lady that I have started to hate,I cannot see her changing anytime soon.
Okay I agree kunj is Very very very upset with twikle and he clearly said that he may not able able to forgive her soon,IDK I just didnt liked it,maybe its justified but still.
Now coming To my point The way Usha said,Mere ghar ke darwaze tumhare liye band ho choke hai,tum manhus hu and all,I agree he is kunj's mother,And thier family is going through a sensitive time,But I just expected him to say something in favour of her atleast something,She soo wanted him to say something but the way he looked at her and left with his mother was not Cool for me,As a husband He should have atleast said something 
Am I asking for too much?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Yup...seriously the precap ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ how can he leave just like tat..I understand his feeling but now wat he is dng is not correct... Poor twinkle...
My god now twinkle became official ablanaari banu...(all trp aunties kush)..
Usha she is dng too much😡😡
Sry I just pinned wats in my mind...
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I am hoping against hope that he will say something when Usha will call her manhush...

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: amlavs

Yup...seriously the precap ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ how can he leave just like tat..I understand his feeling but now wat he is dng is not correct... Poor twinkle...

My god now twinkle became official ablanaari banu...(all trp aunties kush)..
Usha she is dng too much😡😡
Sry I just pinned wats in my mind...

You know for once here I wll give a benefit of doubt saying that maybe he said something and it was not shown or maybe he will ay something in the car But still I penned down What I felt.
Anisha-k. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WHAT!!!! DID THIS SERIOUSLY HAPPEN???? If it did...I HATE USHA!!!
But bhai did this really happen??? OMG yaar i never expected this!!!!
ARGH I HATE U KUNJ!!! ''yaar i don't feel like hating him but after this he totally does not deserve to be called a husband''!!!! ðŸ˜¡

Edited by Phycho - 8 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arpimugfan

I am hoping against hope that he will say something when Usha will call her manhush...

Reading yourpost I soo soo want this to happen!
Iansomer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh god this happened 
Atleast defend her when she is being called manhus by usha of all ppl.
Where is that kunj who protected and defended her even if he didn't agree with her.
Am I to belive past Mrs amritsar track didn't happen.where he was by her side even if he hated her actions or decisions 

I'm gonna watch and break my heart again 
justchillalways thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Poor Twinkle. First, how can Usha say those words directly on some one face. She is having problems with her from the very beginning but have to at least understand that she is a human. She has feelings as well. How is even twinkle able to take those words? I can see her heart broke 2000 pieces. I too hope Kunj to say something. But after today's episode there are very little chances. He will keep quite and Usha will use her right to word of bad mouth. My heart goes out to twinkle. I don't know how much I cried but I still see the episode for twinj.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Iansomer1

Oh god this happened 

Atleast defend her when she is being called manhus by usha of all ppl.
Where is that kunj who protected and defended her even if he didn't agree with her.
Am I to belive past Mrs amritsar track didn't happen.where he was by her side even if he hated her actions or decisions 

I'm gonna watch and break my heart again 

This time he is way too much angry you know.
But I am hoping against what I wrote maybe he said something and we were not shown,maybe he will say smething in car?
But I cannot place my trust in CVs🤣
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: justchillalways

Poor Twinkle. First, how can Usha say those words directly on some one face. She is having problems with her from the very beginning but have to at least understand that she is a human. She has feelings as well. How is even twinkle able to take those words? I can see her heart broke 2000 pieces. I too hope Kunj to say something. But after today's episode there are very little chances. He will keep quite and Usha will use her right to word of bad mouth. My heart goes out to twinkle. I don't know how much I cried but I still see the episode for twinj.

I seriously hate Usha😡🤢