Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I dont Guess Anyone is Hating kunj.
Its just that I am quite unhappy with what is going on,watchig thepast week and such amazing scene soo much emotions and drama are quite difficult to handle.
I mean the situation is soo complicated all thanks to yuvi and I just cannot get to a conclusion.
One thing I know that None of them are actually wrong or right in this ,Both of them are Wrong At thier own places,Right at thier Own places..
Its just that sometimes Our POVs diifer
No matter what I have always been saying in past that Kunj is one of the best heroes television has and I am gonna stick to that Its just that the present track shows The flaws he has as person.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: kingmessi

Both screwed up, for sure. Divorcing is not the answer at all, we have to remember amidst these times that they are still in love with each other. There's anger and hurt and betrayal from all sides and they both have a lot to learn but I'd like to believe they can do that as a team - not after legal separation :| So I'm hoping to see them realize how much they actually need each other during this separation (if it happens) especially Kunj. It hurt when he didn't even consider her family 

Take a break and come back stronger is what I'm praying for. And then confess their live so I can finally die in peace. 

I soo agree with you,Exactly My thoughts.
Twinkle should Trust him completely and Kunj better start considering her as a part of his family.
...Shakti... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
love you for this post!
and i completely agree with you! both of them are to blame and isn't that what this track is about - both of them learning to trust each other fully
tbh i'm loving this track! and at the end of the day i wanna enjoy the show (which i am doing right  now)
and on the staying away from the forum because of negativity - i'm with you on that! loll i think my post about kunj hating caused more harm then good, i'm gonna back away from posting for a while ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
if you favor someone it will cloud your judgement to see if he/she is wrong or right that the reason i dont take side when kunj throw twinkle clothes on the floor in didn't go down good with me that was just plain stupid and when will twinkle become a part of his family so i do have a problem with him today my POV Edited by love-sucks - 8 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Inkheart

Sorry but twinkle and kuj are equally to blame for their situation. Twinkle should have told kunj .. its called openness and honesty. Keeping secrets was a bad idea. Its a bad idea in general but worse in marriage. Especially if the secret was about the latters own father. 

When you say this I think you should remember that even Kunj hid the truth about Twinkle's father. I agree with you completely but I can't bypass this fact. They need to get a divorce ASAP. Only then will they be able to fully understand themselves and each other. Family issues still need to ve irined out because unless this happens, Twinkle will never trulybe acceptedby the family especially Usha. After this is fulfilled then they can work on their love story 
[/QUOTE]
Kunj kept the father thing from her.. okay.. Twinkle didnt give two shits about her dad then, so she barely reacted when he was in the accident she was hurt he kept that from her and she shunned him too.. remember? But then she thanked him afterwards when she realized her mistake that he was just tryingg to help. SIMILARLY .. kunj reacted and shunned her in a more intense way because the situation is more intense.. and he too will thank her in the end and apologize when he realizes his mistake. 

divorce is a piece of paper thats telling them they have no relationship with eachother. How is that helping any cause? BC they do have a relationship with eachother.. They can be physically seperate from eachotehr, they can have time to themselves to figure all that jazz out.. whats one piece of paper going to help? Im sorry i really dont get it. aS FOR usha.. she wouldnt accept twinle regardless. Its not about love story.. I just dont get how ONE Piece of paper telling them they should be seperate from eachother is the answer for everything. 

I say GO FOR IT physically seperate for a longer while i am all for it. But divorcing is logically pointless to me. 

Twinkle and kunj learn about eachother every day and themselves everyday.. they dont need to be legally seperated to figure stuff out. i dont see it that way at least. 
kingmessi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FlightOfEagle.

I soo agree with you,Exactly My thoughts.
Twinkle should Trust him completely and Kunj better start considering her as a part of his family.

Yes! If there's anything we can gain through this painful track/separation it's an important development in each of Twinkle and Kunjs' characters. Life's one learning curve after another afterall ðŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: love-sucks

if you favor someone it will cloud your judgement to see if he/she is wrong or right that the reason i dont take side when kunj throw twinkle clothes on the floor in didn't go down good with me that was just plain stupid my POV

Im not favoring ANY of them. I equally get both of them and i equally dislike both of their decisions. Im just saying that drastically hate on one character for reacting a certain way.. when the situation is such.. doesnt make sense.. to me that is. 

He threw her clothes in anger. He is angry with her. I can understand it didnt sit well with you and thats okay, I just want to say he was angry.. and thats unfortunately how he showed his anger. He didnt take her clothes and throw them at her and tell her to get out and i dont want to see your face anymore.. it was a private moment also nah? Plus, how many times when we fight with out significant other do we toss their belongings or rip up their pictures and then regret it later on ðŸ˜†
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: kingmessi

Yes! If there's anything we can gain through this painful track/separation it's an important development in each of Twinkle and Kunjs' characters. Life's one learning curve after another afterall ðŸ˜†

You know what Both the characters needs developmemt.
But I dont know Why I feel that Yuvi And Kunj are two characters written especially well But Twinkle's charactee has always been compromised on writing front,Maybe IDK I just feel that.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddyyy

I've spent WAY too much time on the forum today so I'm not going to add to all your points because you've said it all and I'm gonna be a broken record and legit you said it all and I really agree. My post today centered around Twinkle because I felt the focus of the episode was on her feelings as yesterday's was on Kunj's but I'm staying neutral. They both have flaws, they both are right and wrong. I've said this about 10 times but here goes another LOL, actually lemme copy and paste it from somewhere else I wrote:

The ONLY part of the episode that actually upset me on Kunj's behalf was when before the suicide drama, Usha was shoving Twinkle out and she looked towards Kunj for help and he didn't say a word. He SHOULD have spoken up then. Not only is that is love, but his wife being kicked out and so he should've stopped his mom. 

^ Other than this, I completely understand Kunj's position and his feelings because he is human and he is so vulnerable right now. I'm gonna start sounding repetitive but yeah I'm being neutral and I completely agree. Separation is much needed and I'm excited for this track!

Just one thing Rosh, don't be absent from the forum because of negativity or opposite opinions. I know people will be back to loving Kunj once he redeems himself, and that sounds annoying that they are bashing him now but this is gonna happen whenever an intense track is going on lol people choose sides. So just be Switzerland with me 😆 and stayyy active <3 

TOTALLY agree. but again what could he have done? His mom was threatening to kill herself and his dads already comatose. ðŸ˜† 

HIS FLAW major flaw but something they need to work through. HE needs to LEARN .. i just dont understand the END all comments coming from it.. 

And Im still gonna stalk ill just keep my opiions to myself and not post anything. 

I get everyone has different point of views but i get very argumentative and i dont like this side of me. ðŸ˜† So i want to avoid conflict. this post has become conflict prone already ðŸ˜†
RosyRosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: .FlightOfEagle.

You know what Both the characters needs developmemt.
But I dont know Why I feel that Yuvi And Kunj are two characters written especially well But Twinkle's charactee has always been compromised on writing front,Maybe IDK I just feel that.

Agree twinkles character needs build and strength I THINK she has it but i think its always compromised as you said.. it flip flops a lot.