Fan Fictions

- Plagiarism Alert - List of Offenders - Page 6

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ToxicLove

Hey there, jus saw this note. Only two stories have been unlocked. Pls unlock the other threads too. 

Waiting!

MOd's please unlock her stories its a request from all her readers 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reflorated thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi, this thread has already been locked but I do not think that that is enough. For one, we aren't actually aware the thread has been locked since the note is at the very end and the story is already finished - meaning most people will want to read in one go before posting replies...
I recommend deletion of all the threads of this story or at least a huge note on the first page stating the story is plagiarized... This story is literally lifted almost word for word from a popular draco/Hermione fanfiction called "its a wonderful caricature of intimacy" 

The readers still aren't aware that the story was plagiarized... Just a couple of days ago, someone recommended it to me. 

Given link to thread one below. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1234328&PID=23771984&#23771984

Please look into this ASAP. 

Thanks. 
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
How to check that is our work had been plagiarised by someone or not?
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ColorDreams

How to check that is our work had been plagiarised by someone or not?

You can copy and paste some part of your stories, for example a paragraph, on Google and then hit the search button. You can not find whether your story is plagiarised or not on private blogs in this way. It only helps you for non-private pages. 
Ssanjinika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I want to report a member who has plagiarized my story Chrysalis and has posted it on Wattpad after giving it a twist. I want to reiterate that the content and idea is mine and solely mine. The member is rupakukku and the original story is Chrysalis. The link to my story on India-Forums is below

Her story on wattpad is below

I am not sure what would happen since it is the thought that has been plagiarized but I want other readers to know that they are reading a plagiarized story and hence I am reporting it here.

Thank you.

devilaonmoon thumbnail
So, three of my works were plagiarized by a Kavyakrishna on the Sasural Simar Ka forum sometime ago.

Here:

The topics were closed due to it was all proved. 
But the problem is, the stories are still visible online, which is proving to be a serious problem to me at the moment.

I need these works which were plagiarized from mine word to word and also along with the authors notes to be deleted from existence. 

I've sent some moderators PMs regarding this weeks ago but have yet to hear anything back. But I need an urgent solution right at this moment.

I've explained the reason of this urgency in the PMs. 

So, if any authority figure or moderator or anyone who'll be able to delete the plagiarized ones, then please reply to me asap.

It's a serious copyright issue. So, please hurry.

-Lara

P.S. Also, I believe it only makes sense that all plagiarized works, after being proved that they are, should be deleted from existence instead of just closing the topics. This will prevent copyright infringement later.
It's a suggestion from a sufferer. 
Edited by devilaonmoon - 6 years ago
devilaonmoon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reflorated

Hi, this thread has already been locked but I do not think that that is enough. For one, we aren't actually aware the thread has been locked since the note is at the very end and the story is already finished - meaning most people will want to read in one go before posting replies...

I recommend deletion of all the threads of this story or at least a huge note on the first page stating the story is plagiarized... This story is literally lifted almost word for word from a popular draco/Hermione fanfiction called "its a wonderful caricature of intimacy" 

The readers still aren't aware that the story was plagiarized... Just a couple of days ago, someone recommended it to me. 

Given link to thread one below. 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1234328&PID=23771984&#23771984

Please look into this ASAP. 

Thanks. 

deletion of all threads. +1
armaanridhimma4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, the fan fiction "A Claused Marriage on the Naamkaran forum has been plagiarised word for word from a book by Noelle Adams called "A Negotiated Marriage, which was published in 2014. The characters names have been changed but the story and dialogue is exactly the same. Please look into this and delete the thread and ban the member responsible for this as stealing someone else's working and calling it your own is highly unacceptable and should not be tolerated or encouraged.

The link is as followed
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4932480
Acidity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^ you can directly ask the person in the thread itself... 
devilaonmoon thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: armaanridhimma4

Hi, the fan fiction "A Claused Marriage on the Naamkaran forum has been plagiarised word for word from a book by Noelle Adams called "A Negotiated Marriage, which was published in 2014. The characters names have been changed but the story and dialogue is exactly the same. Please look into this and delete the thread and ban the member responsible for this as stealing someone else's working and calling it your own is highly unacceptable and should not be tolerated or encouraged.

The link is as followed
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4932480

You should report it to IF immediately by contacting their moderators or global moderators (Shruti can help). It will be better if you go with some kind of a proof. 

Or report it to the author whose work you believe this person has plagiarized. She will see to it.

Go to this link to contact a global moderator

Edited by devilaonmoon - 6 years ago