Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RVeeRAO thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ranveer comes from a affluent family, his father is a businessman with interests in real estate and pharmaceuticals. He is also Chairman of Harisons Motors, Karad, who manufacture the "Funty" range of offroaders-a first in India. This factory alone has an investment of Rs. 300 crore plus. Jagjit Singh Bhavnani is married to Anju, who is the mother of Ranveer and his older sister, Ritika. Jagit Singh married Anju when he was 22 years old. They lived in Bandra the initial days, now live in Khar. No idea where Ranvir lives. Ranvir worked in the advertising industry in India before going off to the USA to finish his higher studies. He then returned to India and after a lot of struggle, became an actor. He is not from a filmi family, however, his cousins are Sonam and Rhea Kapoor. Ranvir's paternal grandfather was in the construction business in Bombay, heading a company named Gambs Construction Co. Jagjit Singh Bhavnani is approximately 54 years old as on date and conservative net worth is about Rs. 1000 crore, so Ranvir's parents are fabulously wealthy in their own right. Nonetheless, Ranvir is his own man in all respects. His mother Anju went to Bombay Scottish, if memory serves me right. Ritika is not married as on date. Hope this sets the record straight with regard to Ranvir Singh and his family.

RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well relationships are short lived in BW. The day DP gives a blockbuster and Ranveer gives flops, it will be quits. And of course someone more richer and eligible drops by, whichever is earlier😉
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: RANVRAO

Ranveer comes from a affluent family, his father is a businessman with interests in real estate and pharmaceuticals. He is also Chairman of Harisons Motors, Karad, who manufacture the "Funty" range of offroaders-a first in India. This factory alone has an investment of Rs. 300 crore plus. Jagjit Singh Bhavnani is married to Anju, who is the mother of Ranveer and his older sister, Ritika. Jagit Singh married Anju when he was 22 years old. They lived in Bandra the initial days, now live in Khar. No idea where Ranvir lives. Ranvir worked in the advertising industry in India before going off to the USA to finish his higher studies. He then returned to India and after a lot of struggle, became an actor. He is not from a filmi family, however, his cousins are Sonam and Rhea Kapoor. Ranvir's paternal grandfather was in the construction business in Bombay, heading a company named Gambs Construction Co. Jagjit Singh Bhavnani is approximately 54 years old as on date and conservative net worth is about Rs. 1000 crore, so Ranvir's parents are fabulously wealthy in their own right. Nonetheless, Ranvir is his own man in all respects. His mother Anju went to Bombay Scottish, if memory serves me right. Ritika is not married as on date. Hope this sets the record straight with regard to Ranvir Singh and his family.

W*F...1000Crores...that is crazy rich😲
S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Who are the 4 ppl who clicked last option 
Pls pm 
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Shy_

Who are the 4 ppl who clicked last option 

Pls pm 

🤣
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
There is an actual serious discussion going on in this topic?! ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜²
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: siberianpigeon

Malika E Bhais, like button press karti raho.🤣🤣🤣

Ofc I will SG. 🤣   ðŸ¤£ 🤣
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

🤣

Poor guy...😆😆 Ranveer , Ranveer , Ranveer this that.I feel awful. 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
@Storm:I told you, lol!

It's really rich yes, crazy rich is Ambani Tata Eric. But ya he's very rich combined with his wealth & family's. Father's income every month is I think 5-10C. Every month. 😆Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RANVRAO

Holy shit!!! and here i thought he was a middle class boy who made it big in BW.
1000cr... that's crazy.