Views

Users

Frequent Posters

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: .CAFFEINELOVER

@SHY I love op?? what does it stands for

- op. Short for Original Poster.(the one who created the topic) Used on online message boards and forum
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I guess Ranveer will dump Deepika before that (when he comes to know he is going to get dumped soon) πŸ€£
Deepika has played safe by not committing about her relationship πŸ˜†
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Terenaina

[

when did I ever see you say something positive about any actress beside Aish? It's like all dp, PC are evils and Aish the Angel. And please rs n dp will be marry and people like you will eat their words. Even if they broken how is that dp's fault? Vivek went through a career suicide after he stood up for Aish but I don't think same is happening for veer. I actually think dp will him career and personality wise

Vivek's career went downhill because his own actions. IM not sure what that has to do with this topic? Why does everyone always bring up Ash when they talk to me? πŸ˜† If you dont agree just say so, and give logical responses instead of bringing people I like into it for no reason
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Hope she doesn't , if they are dating. 
RS seems like a keeper. 

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL seriously?

I doubt very much DP will dump RS. I don't see them breaking up because they are just amazing together.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shy_

That was the whole ideaπŸ˜‰

Also reported

😑
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Live2eat

This thread

🀣
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

Ranbir needs to vanish inside his Kapoor Egoistic Ass. There are many people who are millions times talented and good looking than him.I hope all this events in his personal and professional life has burst his and his parent's bubble. Everyone is replaceable.(Yes even Deepika before anyone brings her up πŸ˜† πŸ˜† )

LOL ..Carrying a condom is sociopathic behaviorπŸ˜† πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 

Ranbir should really focus on his career instead of girls. He took his stardom for granted he knows he is talented and thats enough for him not to be scared about what will happen in the future. After BV failure he still boasted he gets the best scripts. The reason for his failures is his Ego professionally and personally.