Posted: 8 years ago
I was hoping the minute maanvi was out of earshot
he will yell at raj to stay away from him and maanvi
and that this is all because of raj that rahul has to do this to her

but I guess that would have been too much to expect from ekta's show
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I was in tears in parts of the show. It was a tough watch. Almost the whole episode was a tear jerker. I also wished Rahul would say something to Raj when he said "I am proud of you my son". What a disgusting person? But at least he thinks that Maanvi tried to hurt Rahul in some way. 

The most disgusting people are Shaleen and Nisha. They have seriously no shame and no morals of any kind. I am shocked at people like them. Can they be more cheap? Hate them! They make me mad. Even in fiction, I cant stand to see such people win even for a minute. They actually belong in jail! ðŸ˜¡ Just like Sujoy!  Hope all three land there. Whatever happened to the guy who was blackmailing Nisha about her trying to electrocute Rahul at that concert? Hope he comes out of the woodwork somehow. That way, Nisha can end up in jail for attempted murder! That will teach her! At least these days we are spared having to watch Avanti. That's all we need! Now that Maanvi has left, I bet she will try to make a comeback! 

But it was painful to see Rahul and Maanvi so much in pain and so hurt. Rahul knows she would never tell the press about him. He knows her. Maanvi expected him to trust her. I think Sonali and Dadi do. But Raj is a stupid fool so he cant see the truth. He doesn't know how dangerous Shaleen and his wife is. He has no idea what sort of snakes he has in his own house. He killed a Tiger. Maybe now it's time to shoot the snakes? LOL
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I was in tears in parts of the show. It was a tough watch. Almost the whole episode was a tear jerker. I also wished Rahul would say something to Raj when he said "I am proud of you my son". What a disgusting person? But at least he thinks that Maanvi tried to hurt Rahul in some way. 

The most disgusting people are Shaleen and Nisha. They have seriously no shame and no morals of any kind. I am shocked at people like them. Can they be more cheap? Hate them! They make me mad. Even in fiction, I cant stand to see such people win even for a minute. They actually belong in jail! ðŸ˜¡ Just like Sujoy!  Hope all three land there. Whatever happened to the guy who was blackmailing Nisha about her trying to electrocute Rahul at that concert? Hope he comes out of the woodwork somehow. That way, Nisha can end up in jail for attempted murder! That will teach her! At least these days we are spared having to watch Avanti. That's all we need! Now that Maanvi has left, I bet she will try to make a comeback! 

But it was painful to see Rahul and Maanvi so much in pain and so hurt. Rahul knows she would never tell the press about him. He knows her. Maanvi expected him to trust her. I think Sonali and Dadi do. But Raj is a stupid fool so he cant see the truth. He doesn't know how dangerous Shaleen and his wife is. He has no idea what sort of snakes he has in his own house. He killed a Tiger. Maybe now it's time to shoot the snakes? LOL

these 2 snakes will bite raj one day n thats when he will learn

daadi cried like a baby😕😳