Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jia thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
alright, thanks for a wonderful week Jassie. It was a pleasure getting to know you better. Thanks for being our MOTW. 😳

If you have anything to say or any questions to answer bfore i close this thread, feel free to do so. :)
jassie_17 thumbnail
dear Khair..give me one more day to answer all da qns dearie!!!Will u??? πŸ˜†
jassie_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshag

okkk..this is a tough question

Why pari di and preity di r ur best friendzzz??? πŸ˜† lol..give me a reason...sryy jaslin...this is harddddd πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ lolllz ayeshu.....i believe that they were da ones who reallie know me very well in such a short span of time.....In a way, Pari bhabhi motivated me indirectly to start a club and Preity vamp ne mujhse kaha jald baazi nahi kar ne ka.....

Besides that, they give me and i give them great company,I believe...The relationship which I share wid them is mutualism-a term in microbiology....that means both of us benefit from this friendship...lollz...sorriie i m so exam-minded till dec 8.....

what is ur favorite color? PINK..hot pink.....i m just so crazy wid it

Why do u like this section? lollx this is whr i m in luv wid...it enhanced my love for my DON..SRK and it is an integral portion of my life right now...It just makes me feel so great and relaxed when I want to get away from the stress of examz....It allows me to participate in various contests and gives me great pleasure to contribute more and more.....

who is ur favorite member from ur srk-preity FC? and WHY? I think it will be Niya.....She has been enthusiastic about the contests which I organize and I solely regard her as a very loyal member of SRK and SRK-PZ fan club......I love her replies and how she wants to take part in da contests...But I owe her an apology badly as I haven't done justice to her by delaying the MR DON-MS JAANEMANN CONTEST!!!!

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hahah thanksss..aweesome answerss...sry didnt participate in ur MR DON-MS JAANEMANN CONTEST 😭
jassie_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: indianhomey1992

congratzz once again!😳 arrey thank u ji!!!

here are my questionzπŸ˜‰

-Your nick name? JZ or Jassie
-One thing that you could give up your life for? Perhaps my net friends.....For Pari,Priety,Maanu,Aalu,Jay,Raj,Preetz,Khair,Naina,Jem,and many more....
-Ur current crush?
You can't say crush...But I m Don's girlfriend....Only Priety knoes that...
-most memorable moment of your life till date?
The day I watched KANK and also the day I wished my net friend,PRachi Valentine's day by writing her a poem and she told me that whoever receives the honour of my love will be da luckiest guy in da world.....I was reallie touched!!!
-Whats the word which u commonly use?

-ur all time fav movie? dun ask me this yaar..I have an endless list.....But for now it is deewana Huye Paagal...itz a superb movie!!!and all Rajshri movies.....just got to watch Maine Pyar Kiya a few days back..an awesome romantic lub story....
-fav telly actor? Hiten/Manav
-fav telly actress? Gauri Pradhan
-fav bolly actor SRK
-fav bolly actress? Rani/PZ
-ur top five onscreen couples?Manav-Shweta, Aanya-Raghu, Sneha-Pranav, Hiten-Gauri, Saloni-Nahar
-fav holly actor/actress? None..dun watch Hollywood 
-fav singer? Shaan/Sonu/Sunidhi/Shreya/Anuradha Paudwal/Kavita Krishnamurthy/Asha Bhonsle......
-genre: comedy/action/romance/drama/thriller/horror?
COMEDY is a MUST element!!!Hate drama.....Got fed up of bollywood horror....i lub romance scenes(creative ones)

-If you could go back in time, where would u prefer to go? None...I want to be in this age..I rather be age 19 than my age(18 now)....19 or 20....
-Name one place in the world where u would like to go visit? Paris/Mauritius/Germany/Toronto
-If you had one wish, what would it be? To be a successful paediatrician and serve the children who r suffering badly in the developing countries!!!

-what shows do u watch? Vaidehi,TKTG,Saat Phere,Jab Love Hua,Big Boss
-5 worst serials on telly right now?  i guess most of the Star Plus serials

-5 best serials on telly right now?
TKTG,Saat Phere,Vaidehi,Big Boss,Jab Love Hua
-favorite season of the year?here in singapore thr's no season..i wud lub to see spring!!!
-ur dream car? not so into cars....
-by car, by train, by bus or by plane? car..well u cud stop and take photos of beautiful landscapes
-favorite food? home-cooked
-favorite drink?any combinations of fruit juices
-favorite pet? no pets at da moment yaar
-cleaning the house or cooking? COOKINGGG....pls no cleaning....I hate it since I have to do it most of the time!!!Dunnoe why my mom lubs cleaning like Maya in KANK!!!
-one person with whom u wouldn't mind being left alone on an island? Priety, my vamp

-ur fav section on I-F? CFC
-One thing that you like about IF? Itz just simply great...It has developed so much....And I lub the contests especially the enthusiastic people surrounding me...I just lub da atmosphere in IF!!!
-One thing that you dislike about IF? Gets me addicted and neglecting my studies....
-any suggestion for I-F? this too i 'll think real hard...Itz just going great!!!
-any sugesstion CFC section?
i will think real hard and tell u soon...

-Describe yourself in 5 words. Naughty, carefree, dishevelled, mad, marvellous
-Describe ur fav. celebrity I will describe it in da contest ..thanksgiving contest...So get ur answer from thr, sweetie!!!

enjoy ur hotseat!πŸ˜‰ Lub ur qns dearie...thanx a lot!!!!

notfadedaway thumbnail
more questionss

do you hate me??

do you like me? why?

what do you like one thing abt pari di and preity di?

do u hate anything abt them??

Edited by ayeshag - 17 years ago
jassie_17 thumbnail
I wanna thank everyone especially Khair for being so generous to provide me the scary hot HOT hotseat..Loll πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...Every1 thanx a zillion....You guyz made me feel so special and important...I had always loved the attention u guyz on IF give me, especially Priety and PAri.....u guyz reallie ROCK!!!!

I had ignored IF.com once and went active in IF.in...but Now i m more active in IF>com than ever...Thanx to Reema who had guided me and thanx to Priety vamp and Pari bhabhi for hwlping me along all the while.....

Khair I just feel like giving u a real intimate hug because you reallie deserve it..You have indeed made a huge difference in my life indeed.......You guyz are reallie an integral portion in my life and my heart.....I wanted to say this before anything happens to me and I m deprived of this chance by Allah....

How I stumbled upon this forum for JJKN updates was all a fair game played by GOd...And I thank him always and never forget him for such great friends I've found on the net......

This opportunity is not wasted after all...I try my utmost to provide my services to IF loyally until my last breath..This I promise upon my frenz and God!!!!

I love u all my dear friends whether u love me or not....Life has been so unfair to me in studies but the wounds are slowly being healed by u guyz, my friends who r real close to my breath.......I reallie wud like to meet up with u guyz one fine day.....After all the world is getting smaller and smaller.....Hehe...I just want to spread my love all over...Thanx every1 once again....

Khair I reallie love you as a friend..take care dear!!!!
notfadedaway thumbnail
awwwwwwwwwwwwww......itz ok..thatz wat r friendzz forrr....we all love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...hope u enjoyed ur week as a MOTW πŸ˜›
jassie_17 thumbnail

more questionss

do you hate me?? Ayesha how cud u even think of asking me this question dear.....Do u think I will hate you...?? I m reallie disappointed that u asked me this question!!!I just want u to know that u r a person of great grace and honour.....U have been a person whom I m in awe..

do you like me? why? I love you for what u r darlin....I believe u r very helpful and haf a great heart indeed!!!!

what do you like one thing abt pari di and preity di? They r real comfortable to talk to....And i just realize that they have been reallie close to me in such a short span of time...we started chatting from sept 20 onwards till now....onlie abt 3 months...

do u hate anything abt them?? i hate it that they r gonna sleep when I want to talk to them...loll...distant commuinication yaar......Other than that..nah...

jassie_17 thumbnail

awwwwwwwwwwwwww......itz ok..thatz wat r friendzz forrr....we all love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...hope u enjoyed ur week as a MOTW πŸ˜›

thanx sweetie.....i lub u too.....I have tremendously enjoyed the week as a great MOTW......thanx for the myriad of questions!!!!