ARIYA OS:: CONFESSION IN CITY OF LOVE

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

#OS#

Securing her in his arms and turning sideways, Arjun placed an affectionate and lingering kiss on his wife's hair. Riya who was sleeping resting her head on his chest, snuggled more in his warm embrace.

The flight journey from India to "The City of Light" had been far more interesting than what Arjun had thought. Riya being Riya, had indulged him with her talk, expressing her love for their destination with its history, culture and importance along with her childhood dream of being there with her prince charming.

Now when they were heading towards their destination in a car, Riya slept on his shoulder given the sleepless nights she had spent in her over excitement, first in her shopping and packing and later in their flight journey with her non-stop blabbering.

Arjun's lips curved into smile, remembering her excitement. He himself was excited as well as nervous about this trip. After their conversion about taking their relationship on next level, he had purposefully planned this trip to Paris, under the guise of handling overseas projects, to spend some quality time with her away from everyone. As expected, his family had sent Riya with him.

Now he could have his wife fully to himself, for which he was way more than happy, given the time she spent away from him in Rawte Mansion.

According to their scheduled plan they reached their first destination. Arjun looked towards her sleeping form, forgetting everything for the time being, lost in the beauty of God's wonder. Her angelic face, which he never get tired of gazing at, was now shining with happiness, the thing he always prayed for brought an enormous joy to him, knowing she is his.

Pushing her hairs behind her ear falling on her face, gently stroking his fingers on her cheek Arjun whispered softly, to half waken Riya "Shona! We've reached."

Riya opened her eyes when his husky voice fell into her ears and his feather like touch evoked butterflies in pit of her stomach. When her honey brown orbs met his dark ones full of unconditional love she felt herself drowning in them. Their eyes locked as usual sending them into their own world, their heaven -full of love speaking volumes.

Coming out of their world Arjun broke the eye contact first cupping her face gently with his palm which was already resting on her cheek. Bending little, he placed his lips on her forehead.

Riya closed her eyes in pure bliss. This had been their routine from some time, of him expressing his love. It was his gesture of love, which always makes her feel special and very loved. A dark crimson blush adorned her face as she lowered her eyes.

Smiling at his blushing wife Arjun intertwined his fingers with her and brought her out of car making it easier for her to have a look of his first surprise. Though this trip has been pre-planned, he hadn't revealed anything to her, about their actual visits on their trip. Keeping everything a surprise for her.

Riya's eyes widened in pleasant shock, looking at sight in front of them. It was beautiful Island, Islands had always fascinated her and now standing in-front of it elated her.

She recognized the place, credit given to amount of time she had spent on researching at every tourist spot in Paris. They were standing on shore of Lac Daumesnil (Lake) in the Bois de Vincennes, the largest public park in the city from where they could see Ile de Reuilly (Island).

Even before she can get over this Arjun led her to place where a rowboat was waiting for them which had her name written on it. She felt sudden wave of happiness rising in her heart looking at the man beside her, when they were on the boat to reach island.

Knowing he had done this to make her feel special, left her with tingling sensation. Arjun squeezed her hand softly when he noticed her becoming emotionally overwhelmed. His care and love made her desire for him more, and his gentle touch enraptured her senses. Words were not exchanged between them nor they were needed, both of them were lost in each other's company.

"Riya, I know I am not too good with words but I want to try this for you!" Arjun said to Riya once they were standing in front of "Temple Romantique".

"Riya thank you for coming in my life. Thank you for introducing me to this world with your vision, for making me better human being. I have never thought that I will ever believe in love after whatever have happened in past." Riya looked at the man in front of her on his knees holding her hand in his, engulfed in web of love by him.

"Par tumne mujhe phirse jine ke wajah di, ek umeed di. Tum meri jindagi me ek angel banke aayi jisne mujh jaise tute hue insaan ko apne pyaar se jod diya. Mere dil ko phir se dhadakne ke liye majboor kiya." Arjun stared at Riya with full devotion conveying that what she meant to him.

"I LOVE YOU RIYA! I love you so much; you are the only reason for my existence. I...I...I love you. Mai tumhare saath apni jindagi ka har ek lamha khul ke jina chahta hu... Har raat mai tumhari baaho me sukoon se sona chahta hu... Meri aakhe jab khule to mai tumhari muskaan me khud ko khona chahta hu... Jab bhi mai mushkil me rahu toh tumhari god me sar rakhakar sab bhulna chahta hu...Tumhara saath mere saath chahta hu, tumhe duniya ki har khushi dena chahta hu. Hamare baccho ko bada hota hua dekhna chahta hu, tumhare saath. Mai hamara aaj aur aane wala kal sirf tumse hi chahta hu, tumse shure aur tumpe khatam!"

Riya's heart melted away with the words and vulnerability which was written on Arjun's face all over. The honesty, the sincerity and love made her captured so magnetically, that her eyes misted slightly, with her heartbeat racing.

"Kehte hai iss jagah se behtar pyaar ka ijhaar karne ke liye kuch nahi. Wo dekho waha..." He said pointing towards scene. The place was illuminated with golden light as it was time for sunset. View at that place was so serene, so beautiful so romantic, a notch higher than what she had ever dreamed of.

"Kya tum mujhe iski ijjajat dogi? Mera saath dogi...hamesha?" Arjun asked bringing a beautiful ring in front of her with his free hand still on his knee.

Riya's smile just broadened, she felt her throat choking with happiness. Keeping one hand on her heart she tried calming down her heartbeat which felt as if it was on a rollercoaster, given the amazing proposal he had put forward. She had always dreamed of such a romantic proposal from her Prince.

Today he had fulfilled her wish, that too, without her ever asking for that. She managed to just nod her head positively

Arjun slid the ring on her ring finger and kissed it. Riya had thrown herself in his arms as soon as he got on his feet unable to hold herself. She was feeling overwhelmed with everything.

"I love you...Arjun...and will always till to my last breath Arjun...I love you!" she mumbled in his chest after awhile in soft voice. They stood there holding each other, listening to their heartbeats which were in unison as always when they are close.

Arjun broke the hug and starred at her beautiful face. His one hand slid slowly from her back to her waist, pulling her closer, sending shivers through her spine. His other hand travelled upwards through her hair, holding her by her nape, angling her face upwards. He bent his face a little and leaned forward all the while studying her face, trying to search any discomfort. He leaned further when found none, when his lips were few inches apart from hers he looked in her eyes asking for further permission, Riya who was lost in sensation looked up when she sensed him not moving further. She saw his waiting eyes, asking permission. Her heart swelled up with pride for the man standing infront of her.

She closed her eyes and placed her soft lips on his conveying how much she loves him. Arjun who was pleasantly surprised with her move, took her lips in his and started to kiss her like he had no time left to love his wife. Like there is no tomorrow. Everything existed in this moment; their eternal love was the only reality. Their heavy breath touched their faces.

The kiss was sweet, tender, promising, passionate one conveying everything that their words could not.

Her one hand wound around his head and other rest on his chest trying to hold Arjun. She felt her insides melting with the intensity. Arjun held her securely close to himself and left her unwillingly when he felt her getting breathless and rested his forehead on hers.

They both were standing with closed eyes trying to regulate their breathing.

"I Love You!"
"I Love You!"

Both said in unison. A smile broke on their faces.
They left the place hand in hand to discover the beauty beneath the temple. This trip was surely going to be memorable.

HERE IS THE NEW OS FOR ALL LOVELY ARIYA FAN THERE.

THANK YOU FOR SHOWERING YOUR LOVE  ON MY PREVIOUS SS MANMARJIYAA.

THANK YOU EVERYONE AND SPECIALLY HARSHITA.

THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU.

SORRY IF DON'T MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

PLEASE LIKE AND LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACKS FOR THIS

I WILL BE MORE THAN EAGER TO READ THEM

PLEASE

Posted: 8 years ago
Yipee mein phir se first aa gayi ðŸ¥³
it was indeed beautifully written mukta
loved it to the 
the way Ariya expressed their feelings with eachother was 
u covered each nd every point so keenly nd perfectly
Aur kya batao???