Bas Itna Hai Tumse Kehna (RTMC FF season 1) - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Well, your story is good, but this super-natural things are giving me goosebumbs. 
I am reading it at midnight and don't know whether I would get sleep tonight or not!!
But please continue this and break the suspense.
Thanks for writing new RTMC FF and sharing it.
Link added in list.

Part 11

Suhani was sitting on her bed hugging a pillow tightly .What happened today was very much disturbing for her.She has never been into such trouble before. 
" i will never ever go out alone again" ,she promised aloud to herself and close her eyes shut to thank god  for saving her.
" Why don't you want to go out alone Suhani Beta?",Uday asked ,entering the room.
"I was.." She mumbled ..She can't tell her dad what had happened today,she thought. "I was reading a horror story papa..so I am feeling very scared.",She lied.
"Oh dear,you should not read too much horror stories specially when you are scared of them..Now sleep..and keep the lights on if you are that much scared." , Uday suggested and then strode out of the room wishing goodnight.

Suhani lied down on bed and covered herself with a sheet ,then closed her eyes.The light were on as her father told her to..She dropped off to sleep very soon because of  exhaustion.

Simran was talking to her friend on phone when she heard a sound which was coming from the kitchen.She cut the call after biding bye and walked towards the kitchen,ready to scold Suhani as she knew it only can be Suhani who is out of bed at this hour.
Simran did not turn the lights on to immediately..She switched on the torch of her cell phone and opened the kitchen door..Someone was there..She yelled "Can't you sleep Suhani??" And pointed the torch on the person..as soon as the lights fall on the shadowy  figure..the figure vanished. Simran ran towards Suhani's room,incapable of uttering word.

She was there..sleeping on her bed peacefully .

Simran was shaken in fear. Who was there?? A thief?? Then where did he vanish??

The trail of thoughts captured her mind.She found her way towards her room with trembling legs.

Suhani woke up as the alarm clock rang loudly and right at the time.She smiled at the sunlight which was coming from the window.Slowly she got up and got ready for college .She happily started taking her books into college bag when she found one of her book was missing from her table. The book called "The lost Heir " was missing.That was one of her favourite book.She ran towards the dining room where her father and Simran was having breakfast. 

"Did you see my book?",Suhani asked looking at them.
"Which book beta?", Uday asked with a frown on his face.
"The lost Heir..It was there last night..but now it is not on my table..it is missing",Suhani almost cried.
"Suhani I think that thief took your book", Simran spoke at last 
"What Thief?? ",  Uday and Suhani asked in unison
"I..I saw someone in the kitchen last night..but did not see the face",Simran answered,hiding the part of the incident when the figure vanished in front of her eyes .

"Why did not you call me??", Uday asked in horror.
"I am sorry..I thought it's just my Imagination but when Suhani said her book is missing I thought of telling it",Simran confessed.

Suhani entered the kitchen to put the apple seeds into the dustbin bucket and opened the bucket and found a half burnt book in the bucket.

Edited by sofia19 - 8 years ago
This is amazing..
Supernatural...
Loving it
Thank you..I am glad that u like it  ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow nice story line & the banner is just wow ... ðŸ˜Š
Such lovely editing ...!!
If u don't mind can I use this editing as profile pic .. If u
Don't have any problem ... Waiting for rply
thanks dear..I did not make the banner.someone else did.and I don't thik she will mind if u use the banner as your profile pic.
Part 12

"I burnt the book..she won't be able to know more about your clan and about that lost heir", a girl spoke as her eyes spotted Kabir near the old house.

" You didn''t hurt her right? Did you??", Kabir asked without meeting her eyes.

"No but I think her sister Simran saw me" , She replied.
"It doesn't matter",Kabir retorted
The girl nodded with a smile and hugged Kabir from behind.

"Shesha,go back..You know it's not going to effect me", Kabir snarled.

Shesha freed him from her hug and stepped back.

" May I ask something Kabir?? "

"Yes"

"Why do you want the locket??"

Kabir stood in his spot without answering ..Shesha understood that he is not going to speak about it and she slowly left.

*********************************************************************************************

"Why do you want the locket kabir??"

Shesha's words echoed in his ears.

Why won't he want the locket??After all the locket belongs to Kaya

Kabir walked towards the closed door and pushed it..It laid open and he entered the house after a very long time..

"Don't come near me...I hate you..", a female voice echoed in the air.

Kabir moved forward

"I hate you..Go away"

"You are a monster Kabir  
You are a living dead 
Go Away"

Kabir covered his ears with hand

"Shut up...please shut up",Kabir yelled and fell down on his knees..

"I am Sorry Kaya...I killed you...I am sorry..please forgive me",Kabir wept

"I love you Kaya" ,He whispered under his breath.

Kabir entered the college when he found Suhani ,standing near the gate waiting for someone..As soon as Suhani noticed Kabir's arrival she moved forward and blocked his way.

Kabir looked at her in anger

"Why did you burn my book?",Suhani asked ,directly looking into his eyes.
she was hell sacred inside but she has sworn to herself that she won't ever show her weakness in front of him.

"What??",He asked back.

"Don't pretend ..I know it was you only..who else would be so mean??,Suhani snapped.

Kabir completely ignored her and started walking away..

"Hey you ", She yelled but when he did not stop she grabbed his hand and forced him to turn around.

"Why are you so cold?", Suhani asked,forgetting about her book.

"How dare you touch me?? " , Kabir growled and Suhani jumped a feet away from him in fear.

Controlling his anger ,Kabir composed himself and spoke " I..I am not well ..i think i am gonna have fever"

"Oh..Okay..naturally ...",Suhani answered ,satisfied by his justification.

Suhani turned to walk away and touched her neck for the locket

And she screamed

"Why the hell did you shout??" ,Kabir asked looking at her in anger.

"My locket...I lost it"

Edited by sofia19 - 7 years ago
nice update..wonder wheres da locket?