Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Who do u think is the strongest contendar on mtv hero honda roadies 4... I feel its dat guy... the one who was selected from delhi...I dunt remember his name, but i remember dat the judges were tellin him dat quit actin n pretendin..be urself... He was also cute!!Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Who do u think is the strongest contendar" in MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

remixrulz

IF-Veteran Member

remixrulz

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 10:16am | IP Logged
lol...i think thats ankit
personally,i like gurbani from chandigarh...
but lets see...mayb our choices change in the course of the compeition

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 09 November 2006 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Yup! Now i remember his name... thxs!!
Gurbaani was that strong gurl rite... who the judges taunted on the tatoo thingy in the auditions dat 1st u said ur a strong gurl, now u say u want ur bf's permission for tato... dat was her rite??

remixrulz

IF-Veteran Member

remixrulz

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 10 November 2006 at 3:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cool_pooja

Yup! Now i remember his name... thxs!!
Gurbaani was that strong gurl rite... who the judges taunted on the tatoo thingy in the auditions dat 1st u said ur a strong gurl, now u say u want ur bf's permission for tato... dat was her rite??

i dun remember dat...but shes d one with pink hair

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 10 November 2006 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Hey r the other members sleepin?? Angry

rahul2512

rahul2512

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 6:23am | IP Logged

I think Anthony and that girl(who cried after the judges told bad things about his bf) are the strongest contenders. Anthony coz he's very acrobatic and rough at the same time highly unlikley to get into any panga with anyone. That girl(I don't remember the name) as she seems very friendly with everyone and at the same time isn't lazy like Oorja. I don't think Ankit is going to make it to last 3 since he seems quite rough and indecent and will surely be voted out sooner or later. It seems 2 groups are emerging now with conflicting ideas the chandigarh ones and the other those oppose chandigarh people.

The bottomline is in such shows since the vote out is done by participants only, all the pangebaaz ones are going to get out and the ones who don't fall in pangas will only survive. Isn't it as simple as anything, I don't know then why people like Ankit and that chandigarh girl are taking pangas at such as early part of the program. Both of them will be voted out surely. It looks stupid on their part or maybe they are acting this for the camera you never know.

Edited by rahul2512 - 12 November 2006 at 6:29am

remixrulz

IF-Veteran Member

remixrulz

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 12 November 2006 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
well...i quite agree with you.
But the thing is that these roadies are mostly the rough and tough ones and they have a lot of attitude and ego and so they just cant keep quiet,maybe thats the reason.
ya,even i like sonam(thats the girl u referred to).She is sweet and quite down to earth or atleast seems to be.But as you said with the groups emerging and chandigarh group having minority,if they dont get immunity they are likely to get voted out.

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 13 November 2006 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Exactly... Here every1 has to be dipolomatic and at the same tym rough n tough in order to complete the tasks and not through Tanturums. I remember last yr, soniya, she was really preety n sweet but she wasnt tough thus she got voted out as participants said dat she was lazy. So you not only have to get along wid every1 but also stand by ur opionon Big smile

What say ppl?? Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top