cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Loll aarya made hot hot love
Awe vidhi bhabhi tease yash
Uff but yash mom is not happy for aarti 
I just love the way aarti answer to her mother in law 
Even yash & his dad support aarti this time
Loll yash was having hard to control his desire for aarti even couldn't concentrate on his work 
OMG yash plan to get married with aarti again so he can make beautiful memory with her
That really sweet aarti was just fall in love with him all over again 
Continue soon 
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
amazing update.. aarya does not keep their hands of each other.. yash want to marry aarti second time
B-onesie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Epilogue - Chapter 9

He had planned a grand event to celebrate his love for his wife.  She was so happy when she found that he had chosen a venue in Lalitpur.  That meant that all the people that meant so much to her when he wasn't around could attend.  He knew her heart better than anybody.

From what she saw so far it was all perfect.  She was instructed to do nothing.  He would do everything.  The only thing she did, was make wedding outfits for all the ladies of the family. Even her mother in law liked hers. 

She was sitting in the room being prepared for her wedding.  Her sisters in law and Arpita were all aflutter around her.  They were possibly more excited than she was.  The styles and colours that she has chosen for their sarees suited them each so well and they loved it. 

There was a lot of laughing and teasing.  Talks of honeymoon and wedding nights that made Aarti blush and giggle.  It was such a happy time.  Yash has arranged for two photographers.  One for her witht he ladies and for him with his son and the guys while they were getting dressed to get some natural and unrehearsed pictures. And the pictures would prove to do justice to this happy time.

They were still laughing at a naughty remark that Vidhi made when her mother and Ishita entered the room.  She was hurt to see that they were not wearing the outfits that she had sent them. 

She got up and greeted them.

"Namaste Ma, Ishita"

"So you are going through with this drama.  Haven't you done enough to embarrass us?  You are already married.  Why this circus?  Is it really necessary?  And look at you? What is it that you are wearing?  If you wanted such a big thing, then you could've at least gotten something decent to wear."

"Ma please."  She felt like crying

"You could have at least tried to lose weight before the wedding." Said Ishita.  "Ma, look how chubby she is.  And who did your make up?  It doesn't look like you are wearing any" she said snidely.

"Maybe she doesn't need as much as you do Ishita", said Paridhi. 

"Aarti is naturally beautiful."

"Honestly, I don't know how these people put up with you.  You wanted a divorce, then you run away and now you are getting married to the man again, though you were never even divorced and create a spectacle like this.  Do you ever think about your parents and how they have to suffer because of your disgusting behaviour?  You are such a disappointment to us."

"Shobaji that is enough!" G3 appeared out of nowhere.

No one, No one speaks to my bahu like that.  Not even you.  Her behaviour is not the one that is disgusting.  It is yours.  She is your own daughter and once again you are trying to ruin a happy occasion for her.  She should be disappointed in you and not the other way around.  From now on Shobaji, you are not welcome in my house or near my grandson if you cannot treat my daughter with respect.  She is a Scindiya and as such is under our protection.  And Ishita, Paridhi is right.  Aarti is a natural beauty.  She beautiful inside and out.  She has endured so much pain and yet has so much love in her heart.  And she has my son's undying devotion, can you the say the same of your husband, Ishita.  I have let her down before, but no more.  If you feel this is a spectacle, then why did you come?  Just to hurt her.  You can be glad Yash is not here right now, otherwise you would not have a second chance.  You would never have seen your grandson again.  So you can choose to behave yourself or leave and take your sticklike daughter with you.  We are preparing for a wedding and you have made us waste enough time." 

Her mother had no choice but to leave.

"Thank you, Ma" she said through tears."

"Come now bahu.  You are ruining your make up. Give your mother a hug and get ready."

They hugged.  Aarti felt truly blessed.  She would never have the approval of her biological mother, but she was now blessed with the love her mother in law and Rhada ma.

The wedding was beautiful.  The bride and groom were both in 7th heaven.  Yash had succeeded.  Beautiful, unforgettable memories were made.  He was beaming and he couldn't take his eyes off his lovely wife.  And like they say a picture says a thousand words.

Later when he carried her to bridal suite, there was no shyness on her part and no resentment on his.  Only love.  They entered the beautifully made up bridal suite.

"Yash. You shouldn't have done all this."

"I wanted everything to be perfect."

"But now we have to clear the bed and it is going to take so much longer to you know ..."

He laughed and her eagerness.

"Not necessarily.  I would love to you know ... with flower petal over your beautiful body." he mocked.

"Then put me down and help out of these clothes."

"Such a demanding wife" he said whilst putting her down.

"And don't you forget it."

He helped her with her jewellery and clothes and kept getting distracted, he would kiss and touch her while helping her."

"Stop it." She slapped his hands away.

"Aarti, this is our wedding night."

"I know that.  You were in charge of the wedding and I will be in charge of the wedding night."

"Is that so?"

"This is so.  Now if you will excuse me I will be right back, Sit on the bed and don't move."

She made her way to the bathroom.  He followed her but she closed and locked the bathroom door.

"Aarti.  Open this door."

"No.  I said wait for me on the bed."  He was not happy.

She took a quick shower and towel dried her hair and put on a negligee that left very little to the imagination. 

She came out of the bathroom and witnesses a pouting hubby sitting on the bed as instructed.

"Oh, is my hubby angry with me?" she said tossing her wet hair.

He looked at her and immediately his anger turned to desire.

"I'm sure I can get you to forgive me? What do you think?"

"I am sure you can too." he said hoarsely.

She sauntered over to him sexily.   She stopped in front of him and moved to stand between his legs bent down to give him a passionate kiss.  Her hair falling over him, tickling his face.  It made him wild.  He put his arms around her but she removed it.  She moved her lips away from his and started to unbutton his sherwani.  She kneeled down and started moving her mouth and tongue down his hard torso as she was unbuttoning. Then she stood up again and indicated that he must stand with her.  Giving him another kiss on his mouth and nibbled on his ear. 

"Thank you for today.  I love you." She whispered.

Then she sank to her knees again and removed his bottoms too so he was completely naked.  She grabbed his rock hard buns and started making love to him with her mouth.  He wanted to make her stop so that he could give her pleasure too but she wouldn't have it.  Tonight was hers to pleasure him.  She only stopped when he reached climax. 

"Did you like that?"

"Very much."

"Well I am not done yet."

She led him to the Jacuzzi bath and started to run the water.  She started to undress seductively for him while the bath was running.  She went behind him and started to kiss him in the neck, rubbing herself against him.  He moaned.  She took her hands and touched his chest, rubbed his nipples and moved them down his stomach.  She felt his hold his breath as her hands moved further down. She grabbed him in her hands and felt him grow in her hands.  They both moaned at the feel of it.  Eventually they got in the tub.  He sat down and she took him and place him inside her.  They sat like that for a while, just holding and savouring each other. 

"I am so happy darling" he said.

"Me too"

"You won't leave me again will you, Aarti" there was raw emotion in his voice.

She lifted her head from his shoulder and looked at him.

"Baby?"

"Promise you won't leave me." for the first time she realised that he was as insecure as she was before she realised that he truly loved her.

"Yash Scindiya, you are my life, my love.  How can I leave you when I love you so much?  You are only one that knows my heart and loves me so perfectly.  You have taken my tantrums and my emotional outbursts and still you have given yourself to me so completely.  For the first time in my life I feel accepted and loved unconditionally.  Your love makes me feel whole.  Sitting like this with you, being one is the most perfect experience.  Loving you, being loved by is exhilarating.  The more you make love to me that more I want you.  And the more I know you want me the desirable I feel.  You have healed me baby.  You healed me from my insecurities and you have healed my heart.  No matter what happens, I know all will be ok because you are there."

He was crying now.

"But I hurt you.  I raised my hand to you, I forced myself on you."

"And now those hands caress me and love me.  They pleasure me.  They take care of my son.  It is over it is forgiven.  Yes you forced me and now I gladly receive you time and again.  And I love the feel of you inside me.  I don't want to remember that time. Only this" And she started to move on top of him. 

"I love you, Yash.  I love you." She moaned it and screamed it intermittently while she was loving him, till they both reached climax.

"Thank you, my love." he said.

"I am yours forever."

They woke up very late the next morning.  And she wasn't the only one with petals on her body. 

"Aarti. It is almost noon."

"Leave me I'm tired."

"No one told you to be so raunchy last night, all night and this morning.  I would have happily done some of the work."

"Oh so now its work"

"Only in the best sense of the word."

"Just 5 more minutes, please baby."

"Ok my love.  You lie down for 5 more minutes.  I will get busy working" and he moved down to start the most pleasurable job he could think of.

"Oh, Yash" she moaned fully awake now.

They managed to make it in time for lunch and were the brunt of jokes the whole time.  The family would leave for home and Aarti and Yash were going to Mumbai on honeymoon.

Aarti was very sad to leave Ansh for 2 weeks but he seemed to fine with it.  His father explained to him that it was happened when people got married and he remembered that Chachi and Chachu did the same after their wedding.

In Mumbai:

He had wanted to take her out for dinner but she had opted to cook dinner.  The weather was perfect to have a picnic in the beautiful garden at the beach house.   They had first called home and spoken to Ansh and the family.  And then they started their dinner, feeding each other.  Their property was situated in such a way that they had a perfect view of the beach but that their privacy was ensured. 

"Come on wifey.  Feed me.  I demand it."

"You can be glad I am in such a good mood otherwise I would have told you what you could do with your demands" she said as she fed him.

"See this is what happens after marriage.  No more respect.  Maybe I should give you a spanking"

"Go ahead.  I might just like it." she smiled he swallowed hard all of a sudden.

"Guess what I am hungry for now?" He said.'

"Now, now Mr.Scindiya, Naughty boys don't get dessert."

"You wanna bet?"  He was ready to pounce on her.

"Wait Yash.  I want to talk to you."

"Oh,oh, that is never good."

"Well it depends on you whether you feel it is good or bad."

"You are scaring me Aarti. What is it?"

"In about 6 and a half months, you are going to be a daddy again." she held her breath.  She was a bit scared after the first pregnancy incident."

"Really, Aarti.  We going to have a baby."

She nodded.

He picked her up and twirled her around.

"Yash stop, please stop, you are making me dizzy she squealed."

"This is the best news ever baby.  I love you.  Are you happy?"

"I'm happy if you're happy."

"I am ecstatic."  He kissed her.

"But Aarti, we have been making love so much and so vigorously.  Will the baby be ok?"

She giggled.

"She better be.  I am not giving you a break yet."

"She?"

"I don't know yet, but I hope so."

"And you sure I won't hurt the baby."

"I'm sure."

In that case ..." he started his amorous attack on his wife right there in the garden.  They both loved the cool breeze on the skin and it was dark by the time the finally finished their meal and went inside.

"Who said naughty boys don't get dessert, huh?' He said as he was lying snugly in bed with his wife and she just gave a contented smile.

They arrived at SM 2 weeks later with lots of gift for everyone.  They set aside at least one day for shopping.  They went for walks on the beach often, sometimes went out for lunch or dinner, otherwise they just spent time in each other's arms.  They also brought sweets to celebrate as they made their happy announcement to the family.

She was so happy when she entered their room.  It was adorned with their new wedding pictures.  Happy pictures of them and the family.

She hugged him tightly and thanked him.  He had done what he set out to do.  And it worked.  He had made her happy and if she was happy, so was he.

He looked after his pregnant wife like a piece of gold.  Luckily she wasn't moody and didn't have a lot of demands, besides the ones that she demanded privately.   Of that he could not complain, after of course he cleared it up with the doctor.  She grew more beautiful as the baby grew.  And then it got better.  They got the news that she was carrying 2 baby girls.  Everyone was over the moon.  She couldn't carry them full term and they were delivered via c-section at 7 months. 

Payal and Palak were every bit as gorgeous and perfect as their mother.  And he loved them the instant he saw them. 

"They are beautiful.  Thank Sweetheart.  I love you." he said looking at his wife after she came out of surgery.

"Thank you Yash.  You have made me the happiest woman in the world.  I love you."

Their life had come full circle.  Their lives were complete.  All misunderstanding cleared up.  They had a new beginning.  They made up to for the time that they had lost and the experiences that they hadn't shared.  They now shared their feelings, talked things through and listened where they needed to.  They were not going to be victims to Mistunderstood Love ever again. They were secure in their eternal love.

RTDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm n here is another super perfect closure for another wonderful journey of our dear aarya.awsm b dear.what s next??
and incharge of wedding night ???lolzzz
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sticklike daughter! that had me cracking hard!!! I loved that G3 stood up for her against her dementor relations who suck happiness everywhere they go!

the wedding was beautiful attended by those who really mattered ❤️

I loved that Aarti took control and how she assured him she was back to stay was just beautiful 🤢 for days as usual!

they really have come full circle with an addition of twins!

another beautiful ending B, just loved it!
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
beautiful epilogue..so sad this story ended..
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovely chapter
wow yash did everything just to make aarti happy 😃
aarya make up for everything they lost in past
god aarti's so called mom & sister 😡
they r so disgusting still blame aarti 😡
but whats wrong with aarti?why she didn't answer them back
this time yash mom stood by aarti to support her
aarya wedding night was so fired 😳
wow aarti gave yash surprise that she is pregnant 🤗
everything is perfect in aarya life now they got twins daughters 😃
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Such a beautiful happy ending

B thank you for another amazing story.
Fandu thumbnail
B another amazing SS which was full of a lot of heartaches due to misunderstandings.  Once they opened their eyes and hearts it turned into a loving relationship with a beautiful ending.    Thank you for a great story.  Thank you.
lassekool thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another beautiful ending. Big up to you Miss B.