Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I will give it couple of more weeks. if the rona dhona doesnt move to the storyline, then let me see.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I will give it couple of more weeks. if the rona dhona doesnt move to the storyline, then let me see.

Same here...
That's the max we can wait
The writers have to give us what was promised!!!!
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh man this is going on and on..Maa Beta ka emotional drama is going OTT
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bwvianna

True about dev's character, though I guess after living in intense poverty he wishes to give everything possible to his family that they were deprived of in his childhood due to lack of finance (even going to the extent of trying to buy out happiness). I am hoping in this aspect Sonakshi will probably help him in staying grounded (considering she has already set him down once for being rude).😉 Guess time will tell (as you stated). 😊 
-V :)

@bold: I agree but there is difference btw buying happiness and buying relationships. Presently that boy was settled on 30%.. Now in future what new deal Dev will crack wid him in the name of buying happiness for his sister. 

Lol.. Is he Dev or sone kekta mata's mahan bahu..

I m not saying ki Dev should stop this... What he is doing for his family... But  i m not in  favor on that neha's thing. 

And moreover if he is so much intelligent n self made man then Dev plz use ur brain. I will love to see handsome Dev wid brain. Not any melodramatic heroine.

Edited by Aalina. - 8 years ago
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I thk it's too early to decide anything...
Let's wait to See how the story goes..
I hope it won't go like normal SaaS-baht drama
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aalina.

@bold: I agree but there is difference btw buying happiness and buying relationships. Presently that boy was settled on 30%.. Now in future what new deal Dev will crack wid him in the name of buying happiness for his sister. 

Lol.. Is he Dev or sone kekta mata's mahan bahu..

I m not saying ki Dev should stop this... What he is doing for his family... But  i m not in  favor on that neha's thing. 

And moreover if he is so much intelligent n self made man then Dev plz use ur brain. I will love to see handsome Dev wid brain. Not any melodramatic heroine.

true i want to see the same. rt now hes too much of a melodramatic heroine

_SJ_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
one week is already gone!!!but the story is stuck at same point...not progressing...didn't watch last epi...so much rona dhona...same topic-struggle of the past...plus typical in laws of neha...so depressing...less screen space of female lead...gradually losing interest 👎🏼
.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Alu i haven't watched like 3 or 4 episodes 
Had classes
So should i like go and binge watch it or stay away? 
Aalina. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Ragini.

Alu i haven't watched like 3 or 4 episodes 

Had classes
So should i like go and binge watch it or stay away? 

Stay away even I had missed 3 episode.. Entire week is dedicated to neha n her in laws. 

Nothing happened.