Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by: Shayyani

So does Hamza still love Zaina or no? I'm a little confused cause he's like giving mixed signals.

Exactly he is giving mixed signals which is so annoying
fairi_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -shabz-

Whether hamza loves zaina or not, he doesn't deserve her.
So glad for Faris. Hamza needs to be dumped by everyone.
Ok so what was in this letter that Haider found in the witches closet, the half burnt letter?

I don't remember word to word but i think the letter was not disclosed to us that whats writen in it or may be they did 😕 but obviously it would be written by the father as some justification as to y he married second tym and all i guess 😕
fairi_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cimba

no humza cant have zaina... he lost all of his redemption chances when he went over board in all circumstances. i have little softer corner for his older brother the fool than humza. his brother was not able to see the truth since his wife had him fooled well but humza went out of his way to be what he was a jerk .

I agree! Hamza for me too is beyong redemption now...he needs to suffer and get punished for whatever he did
Shayyani thumbnail
I think Hamza does deserve Zaina myself because while he did wrong he's trying to fix what he screwed up. If he brings Zaryan and Manahil back together and apologises to Zaina and to Faris because he ruined things for Faris as well, I believe he can be given another chance. Zaina was always in his heart after all. So glad to see Aliya suffering though.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
when you do knowingly screwed up things that humza does there is no going back... missed his boat ... suffer and take the next boat.. good luck
fairi_88 thumbnail
One of the best endings i have seen in recent times...Hamza was beyond redemption, he was guilty thats quite fine that he was forgiven by Zaina ...but forgiveness does not always mean that the girl has to go back to him too...wise move by Zaina 👏 i also agree he deserves to be forgiven but he didnt deserve Zaina...Faris and Zaina married and Manahil and Zaryan married , that was the best thing that happened...

So happy with the way it ended, very underrated drama it was